Here We Go Again - "fb/fb Promises "huge News" Tomorrow For Bigfoot Researchers"

Guest JenJen of Oldstones

I can't believe I wasted this much time discussing a blobsquatch. It's really not productive and people will see what they want to see, including myself.

Aw, don't consider it a waste of time.

I tried to find the leaves you were talking about, I really did, but I couldn't. Like you said, we all see things differently, and it's easy to see what we want to see. I don't see a blobsquatch at all. I see a bigfoot face with clearly defined facial features, and a littler version of that face on its back, looking over its shoulder. The little one ends up being pretty blobby as the big one focuses in on the tent, but I think the video of the big one is amazing.

It may be a total hoax, I don't know much about these kinds of things. I took a screencap for every second of that video loop so I could look at it more closely. It was fun, even if it turns out not to be real.

Guest mdhunter

V , that's cool. Hard to pick up emotion in text.LOL. I've got the carpol tunnel in both wrists and real bad in right elbow. Sucks huh? LOL.

I don't know how to do all the fancy video stuff or I could outline some of what I see for you. The "leaf blobs" stay stationary while the subject moves They do move some but not in sync with the "baby" or the subject. I'm used to looking at this kind of stuff on a TV screen with 3-4 people. LOL. Hard to do over the net. I'm used to doing it with mundane creatures most of the time.

I see exactly what you are seeing. It crossed my mind briefly also. Then after you said something I went back and looked closer and watched it through a couple times to satisfy curiosity. I just came to a different conclusion is all.

Edited by mdhunter

Rick Dyer is loving it! Baby Bigfoots are worth more $$! I just got done reading about how they could have made over 2.5 million dollars with the georgia freezer body hoax. That is enough motivation right there to do it again! That revenue was just from web traffic figures FYI. Not selling of material.

Stoke the fire and get the coals glowing. This video and its suspected creator need to be roasted!