Sign in to follow this  

How Would You Improve The Patty Suit?

Let's hear from the Patty bashers. Please explain, in detail, what you find phoney about Patty and what you would do to improve upon "the suit." I'm sure Bill, for one, would be very interested.

xspider1

Not a PGf basher here but, good topic, Karajan. I would replace the fake looking patches where the hair/fur is thin and the skin subducts with super-realistic 1967 costume furcloth and padding.

post-131-0-48823300-1348624081_thumb.jpg

Oops, nevermind, that still would not have ever worked. : B

kitakaze

From head to toe...

- Give her some ears.

- Lose the projecting sternum.

- Tailor the arms so they are not so loose fitting.

- Make the breasts more realistic and lose the fur on them.

- Fix the separation apparent at the front waist area.

- Fix the diaper butt and give it a crack.

- Lose the subducting thigh line which is a dead giveaway.

- Make the feet not so slipper looking.

Hey, that gorilla is walking upright. Must be a guy in a suit, right?

SweatyYeti

kitakaze wrote:

- Lose the subducting thigh line which is a dead giveaway.

GorillaSubductionAG3.gif

GorillaSubductionAG4.gif

- Fix the diaper butt and give it a crack.

F383-F384ButtMovementAG1.gif

C8ButtSepF308F309AG1Large1.gif

- Tailor the arms so they are not so loose fitting.

From LMS...

ChimpLooseArm2.jpg

Edited by SweatyYeti
  • Upvote 1

I think if you did all that, she would look like a sleek Hollywood fake Kit, lets face it, most of the things on your list have been demonstrated to occur naturally in the wild among other primates, with the exception of maybe the feet. The higher rez pictures clearly showed the front waist protrusion to be some unkempt hair,or fur, every single aspect of her rear has been shown in photographs to appear in the wild, and subduction happens in all sorts of species. I really do not see a whole lot of room for improvement here.

SweatyYeti

Here is an interesting 2-Frame animation...

LMS-F355-F356AG1.gif

xspider1

^^^^ There are some excellent posts above. Yep, I think her ears are mostly covered with hair/fur (as is almost her entire body, that's a Bigfoot characteristic, no?) I used to think that her feet didn't look right either, until I really checked into it.

post-131-0-32847500-1348631484_thumb.jpg

At least the skeptics aren't complaining much about "costume wrist bands" any more...

Edited by xspider1

Kitakaze you are supposed to be up on this PGF hoaxery, right? Most of the things you would change are actually there. You actually watched the video right?

For someone with so many posts on the topic...

This is a great topic thread. I would like to not only see what people think should be improved, but how they would go about doing it (without computers). In addition, I would like to hear opinions on how the original "suit" was made in the first place, if it is indeed a suit.

Guest OntarioSquatch

Patty has ears btw. Her right ear is visible in certain frames.

Edited by OntarioSquatch

SweatyYeti

This is a great topic thread. I would like to not only see what people think should be improved, but how they would go about doing it (without computers). In addition, I would like to hear opinions on how the original "suit" was made in the first place, if it is indeed a suit.

Well, since Roger created his masterpiece within only a 9-week time frame.....I would use the same 'tried and true' method that he used...

FairyDust3.jpg

Edited by SweatyYeti

I was thinking about something. Kitakaze stated his ideas on how to improve the supposed patty suit. Most of the suggestions he has made are for a more realistic animal. Most of what he suggest is actually in the video.

Now Kitakaze has said he has located the hoax suit. Are these the features that you would add to the hoax suit? How on earth are you going to identify THE suit if you lack the knowledge on what to look for.

Patty has ears, patty has breasts, patty has buttocks and thighs that move and flex just like other primates etc. etc,

You are debunking your own claim in my opinion Kitakaze. Have you seen the actual "alleged" suit? I read you have a .JPEG of it or have seen one. Please feel free to explain how I am seeing it wrong if that is the case.

Sign in to follow this