How Would You Improve The Patty Suit?

Find the real thing to model a "suit" on. Until we have that I couldn't give a real reasonable opinion.

St.G-

OntarioSquatch

Here are two different frames that show Patty's ear :)

dmsbco.jpg

2hp4lso.jpg

I was thinking about something. Kitakaze stated his ideas on how to improve the supposed patty suit. Most of the suggestions he has made are for a more realistic animal. Most of what he suggest is actually in the video.

Now Kitakaze has said he has located the hoax suit. Are these the features that you would add to the hoax suit? How on earth are you going to identify THE suit if you lack the knowledge on what to look for.

Patty has ears, patty has breasts, patty has buttocks and thighs that move and flex just like other primates etc. etc,

You are debunking your own claim in my opinion Kitakaze. Have you seen the actual "alleged" suit? I read you have a .JPEG of it or have seen one. Please feel free to explain how I am seeing it wrong if that is the case.

That is cause Kitakaze is a troll trying to get a rise out of the folks here....

Here are two different frames that show Patty's ear :)

dmsbco.jpg

2hp4lso.jpg

That is clear as day. Thank you!!

100% slam-dunk confirmed.

Cervelo

Dang I didn't realize Patty was a bear!!!

BB3F655A-D682-4B13-8A93-0F21A69626ED-4334-00000C4359C39466.jpg

Or dogman, werewolf thingy!

Edited by Cervelo

OntarioSquatch

I don't see how it's "clear as day", but you can see shape of the ear.

Dang I didn't realize Patty was a bear!!!

BB3F655A-D682-4B13-8A93-0F21A69626ED-433

Or dogman, werewolf thingy!

Excellent research Cervelo. You are on to something here. My gut tells me that your last two guesses are more likely though, I mean we KNOW patty isn't a bear from her ASH proportions. She's clearly something that we dont know about yet. I've yet to see it be conclusively debunked -- to my satisfaction anyway, that patty isnt a dog(wo)man

Darn!

Edited by WV FOOTER
edit objectionable language

SweatyYeti

Excellent research Cervelo. You are on to something here.

Yeah....Garbage.

Backdoc

I would improve the patty suit by taking a gorilla and using it as the fur/hide to make a suit.  I am not sure what the result would be.  It seems if you came close to using an actual ape then at least the result of the look of the fur would be ape like.

If it is indeed a suit,I don't think it can be improved.It looks absolutely real to me.I've seen many re-enactments of the PGF that look absolutely horrendous conpared to the real film.If the folks that scream"man in a suit"can't replicate it now,how can it have been hoaxed back then?Just my opinion of course.:).

PBeaton

crazyeddie,

Good first post ! Got ya your first +,  I agree.

Pat...

^^^^

Thanks Pat...I've been lurking here for a long time and finally decided to "get my feet wet".Thanks again for the plus!Oops...spelled compared wrong in my 1st post. :)

Edited by Ginger
To Remove Quoted Content From Directly Above

xspider1

To improve Patty; I would shoot 16 mm movie film images so as to make her appear more realistic than any Bigfoot suit ever appeared before that day or, ever since- in 45+ years and counting.  Oops, never-mind, they already did that.

• Upvote 1