How Would You Improve The Patty Suit?

I would contact the manufacturer of the Chia pet and get them to work on a living chia pet membrane that would pass for hair. This membrane would then have to be flexible and be able to bond to a human figure. Ideally to take it a step further, you would want to genetically meld this membrane into your subject's tissue. What you could do is remove the top layer of skin from a human subject and coat it with the chia pet hair membrane. This could be painful for the subject. To help alleviate this, you ask your subject politely to get all an over body tan at a tanning salon. You then coordinate with the tanning salon operator to ensure that your subject is locked in the tanning booth for an extended period of time until they are burnt all over. Then, when your subject comes out with a third degree sun burn all over, you offer them to cool down in a nice cool bath to help alleviate the pain. Then, you offer them pain killers and slip them a strong sedative instead. When they've conked out, you find a decent exacto knife or fillet knife...my uncle Pete had a great one that we would take on fishing trips - he bought it at sears. Anyhow, you get one of those and slowly remove the subject's top layer of skin and then administer the chia pet hair goo over top. You'd have to work fast and efficiently on this. Then, when your subject wakes up screaming in the pool screaming in agony. You tell him to calm down and offer him some grapes. You then put on seasons of Curb Your Enthusiasm in between coats of the concocted synthetic skin that the chia pet people have come up with to work with their growing agent. Around about season 3, you should have your first signs of stubble. All of this is safe as it will likely be sloughed off around the six inch mark by the skin growing underneath. You'll likely need a great support network for your subject...you know someone to get the mail, call into work and keep his friends and family at bay. As for the feet? Well, that's going to be tough. What you could do is...

Bigfoothunter

If it is indeed a suit,I don't think it can be improved.It looks absolutely real to me.I've seen many re-enactments of the PGF that look absolutely horrendous conpared to the real film.If the folks that scream"man in a suit"can't replicate it now,how can it have been hoaxed back then?Just my opinion of course. :).

That is a valid point and perhaps why most skeptics here will not discuss many of the points that show the animal to be real.

ThePhaige

I know this isn't a new thread... but I just find the whole improve the suit thing pretty hilarious :)

My first thought was which suit are we trying to improve? and why not use Patty as the template...oh duh...

Cervelo

Darn!

Sorry man...but there is a point to it.

PGF is anything you want it to be and will never be proven to be anything other than what it is....a film made by some "cowboys" that shows nothing conclusive nor will it ever IMO.

It's a complete waste of time and this fourms band width.

dmaker

^^^ exactly..

Except you went and said forums bandwidth and waste of time again which I really wish you hadn't. Now sweaty and bigfoothunter will be repeating it over and over and over again.

Cervelo

LOL no doubt about it... like moths to the light!!!

It's almost like its quoted as if I am denying I said it, maybe the truth hurts :(

Here's a great and pretty funny example...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ8Wgg_ZURw&sns=em

Edited by Cervelo

Bigfoothunter

^^^ exactly..

Except you went and said forums bandwidth and waste of time again which I really wish you hadn't. Now sweaty and bigfoothunter will be repeating it over and over and over again.

It goes beyond that, dmaker .... Cervelo has said he won't answer questions on the particulars to the PGF as if they sre a waste of time and forum bandwidth, which doesn't differ that much from what you have said about not caring to discuss the breakdown of the film evidence because you had that gut feeling the creature was a man in a fake costume. The difference I see between you and he is that Cervelo will claim that he doesn't address SweatyYeti's observations as he doesn't care to waste forum bandwidth, but then will do just that by posting silly images of cotton-balls and non-responsive comments.

LOL no doubt about it... like moths to the light!!!

It's almost like its quoted as if I am denying I said it, maybe the truth hurts :(

MK Davis has lost his credibility in the majority of the Bigfoot field, thus your example is as odd as someone using your responses to represent all skeptics.

Cervelo

Here's another that might be helpful PGF is kinda like this....

A992916E-3F84-4B09-86AD-AF2368BE1C91-318

No matter how many layers you peel back it doesn't change what it is....

But some sort of crying is almost guaranteed ;)

Edited by Cervelo

Bigfoothunter

No matter how many layers you peel back it doesn't change what it is....

But some sort of crying is almost guaranteed ;)

Good point .... peeling off layers and getting to the core of things can be most helpful, but you have claimed not to have done this with the PGF as you took the position that it is a waste of time and forum bandwidth.

Cervelo

That would be correct you and others are wasting your time and this fourms bandwidth by discussing something that will never be resolved one way or the other IMO ;)

Rockape

How would I improve the Patty suit?

I'd put Cervelo in it and beat hell out of him with a baseball bat. :blackeye:

Seriously though, what is the harm in we all wasting bandwidth discussing the PGF? It keep us off the streets and out of trouble. We are doing society a service.

• Upvote 2

xspider1

That would be correct you and others are wasting your time and this fourms bandwidth by discussing something that will never be resolved one way or the other IMO ;)

The wink doesn't help, Cervelo.  We're wasting bigfootforums.com bandwidth talking about the PGf but, your 145 KB Onion Picture above is not wasting bandwidth!!?  How is that supposed to work?  We could google an onion picture too if we really needed it but... we don't

Edited by xspider1
  • Upvote 3

Bigfoothunter

And how would it be any more of a waste of time than someone contributing little more than complaints of the subject of Bigfoot being a waste of time and forum bandwidth while posting childish pics of cotton-balls - clouds - cartoon apes riding sea serpents - or onions? In other words - do you believe this site was created for people to discuss the topic of Bigfoot or was it created for people to lurk so to complain about people wasting their time discussing Bigfoot??

• Upvote 2

xspider1

^ word  8 )     If there is a PGf detraction that makes sense then; it would be good to hear it but so far, nothing.  cotton balls and onions will not debunk this one, Cervelo..  8  0   A request to PGf detractors: please make some sense with some hoax theory or another or at least admit that you can't explain it...  And, while you're not doing that, we'll cue the crickets..   chirp chirp chir  :  P

Edited by xspider1

Cervelo

Thanks guys you couldn't have done a better job of reinforcing my point ;)

Edited by Cervelo