How Would You Improve The Patty Suit?

COGrizzly

Orbea - If I had a dime for every time someone used that SILLY "Epic Clapping Hands" clip on the BFF, I'd have about $3.40.

^^^  Talk about wasting bandwidth!!!

Cervelo

Awwww that was a good one COG!!

Bigfoothunter

Thanks guys you couldn't have done a better job of reinforcing my point ;)

And what is that point .... you saying one thing while doing another?      ;)

Edited by Bigfoothunter

SweatyYeti

How would I improve the Patty suit?

I'd put Cervelo in it and beat hell out of him with a baseball bat. :blackeye:

Seriously though, what is the harm in we all wasting bandwidth discussing the PGF? It keep us off the streets and out of trouble. We are doing society a service.

Pretty funny, Rockape... :lol:

But, what I would do to improve the "Patty suit" is to put Cervelo in it, and ask him to make the fingers bend, thusly....(a few inches beyond the reach of his fingers)...

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w28/SweatyYeti/PattyFingersBending/F61-F307FingerBendRotatedAG3.gif

And then, sit back and laugh... :)

COGrizzly

Now.  On to the much more pressing matter of the OP.  How would I improve The Patty Suit?  I would give her a push up bra, because she CLEARLY needs more support.

SweatyYeti

I know one thing Roger could have done, to improve "the Patty suit".....he could have had "the guy in the suit" bend/curl the fingers...(using the device in the hand extension)....during the steady part of the Film, so that feature of "the Patty suit" would have been seen quite clearly.

But he did not have "the actor" do that....strangely.

Sunflower

I doubt if a suit worn by, let's say, a really tall, fat, but muscled guy could make that hair and muscle "flex" the way Patty does???  That's because she's a living, breathing, lactating (IMO) female hairy person who just happened to be more engrossed in getting a drink of water (IMO) than what noises Patterson's and Gimlin's horses were making.

And why don't the skeptics address the fact that footprint casts were made very soon afterwards???????