Maps: Correlation Between Missing Persons & Sasquatch

Guest MrMudder

SSR Team

I will, but i couldn't resist having a little look now..

I got another one, Guy went missing in Raymond WA in September 1998.

I got 1 BFRO report and 4 x IBS ( now defunct ) reports within a really small area ( 60 or so square miles ) of where the Guy went missing from April - November of that year.

The Guy was an avid Elk Hunter, he just went hunting one day, was very familiar with what he was doing and where he was doing it and was born and raised there.

Guest MrMudder

Wow, what have I done creating this thread. I want to, both, laugh out loud & cringe at the same time, pertaining to the responses.

I'm not sure how we can actually connect it to a wild "animal" though -- Missing hikers/children/adults/hunters/etc that came up missing in the woods of course will connect to BF reports. BF reports all over the place, except from the Montana area on down directly southbound it seems like (vast open farming and desert and lack of rivers?). Hmm, maybe we CAN connect the two.

Admin

and the time, the timing is critical.

In his book The Hoopa Project, Paulides showed how sightings of BF correlated to the high moisture, western side of mountain ranges in the PNW. I think that if you look at the locations of clusters in the Missing 411/Western there'd be a pretty neat fit. But I wouldn't focus too much on geographic locations for Paulides' reports. He uses several criteria in determining cases that fit the profile he's studying. Things like people being found later in improbable locations, having a low grade fever, search dogs either refusing to search or stopping short, storms closely following disappearances and hindering searches, or most chillingly to me, blond haired children come up a lot. Bodies or living persons are later found in areas extensively and repeatedly searched. One recovered child said he hadn't eaten the berries; say what? Another said she had slept with some bears. People within in sight of friends and family just disappear upon a momentary inattention. One father went looking for help in the night when he said he saw headlights; say what? If you follow BF and understand the cunning and power of these beings, these books will wallop you.

gigantor#33, late afternoon is a common time for the disappearances gathered by DP, and he points it out

Edited by mitchw

I want to clarify my earlier post. I've been asked what "LBL" stood for.

LBL = the Land Between the Lakes National Recreation Area. It straddles the state line in western Kentucky and Tennessee. It lies in between Kentucky Lake on the Tennessee River (western side) and Barkley Lake on the Cumberland River (eastern side). It is now completely uninhabited, but you can camp most anywhere in it. There are some developed campgrounds but literally hundreds and hundreds of primitive places to camp. There are also hundreds of old abandoned cemeteries, and several old abandoned homes still standing as well as hundreds (maybe thousands) of old homesites. Lots of backwoods roads and trails. And boogers, wolves, elk, bison, axis deer, whitetail deer, foxes, coyotes, otters, beavers, other wildlife not seen much elsewhere, AND the Beast of LBL ( a werewolf-like creature, also known as the Nalusa Falaya, Dog Man, Long snouted one, Beast of Seven Chutes, devil, and other names, but definitely NOT your usual Sasquatch). I happen to believe that the creature known there as the Beast of LBL does exist, and exists widely over a lot of the eastern half of the US and Canada. Whether it's a sub-species of BF or a separate species altogether, I don't know.

Coonbo

Even though I have had several very close encounters with the Big Guy and am not a pro-kill advocate, I have never left a means of serious protection behind when out in the woods. Many here on the blog feel the Bigfoot are just an animal. I have found through personal experience, they possess intellect and cognitive thinking very much like us. Having said that, you can go to any city in the U.S. and there are people you would be totally safe to be around, on the other hand, there are others who would slit your throat for a dollar.

My opinion is you have a rogue Bigfoot working particular areas of the U.S. just like any other criminal mind would. They are bad news to run into under any circumstances. Probably banished to remote areas away from family groups that do not want this kind of attention. Just my opinion....

Guest BastetsCat

I could see a whole War of the Worlds panic scenario. Yep absolutley. hey it was there yesterday and it will be there tomorrow. Oh My God Its there!!!!!! The sky is falling henny Penny.

I think Paulides book is a service. If he does get it into a wider more diverse selling field then GREAT. He should get paid for his time spent working. Selling more books means more and more people become aware of the idea. A percentage of those people will begin to go in pairs and pay attention. It might actually send more people into the parks as a result. which could be a win win. Although it could be the fruition of the Nastrodamus prediction that people will move to the cities in mass and the fruition of the Native American prophecy that the indians will get their land back....(LOL).

The part that I think about is that those are the cases that he was able to get info on....Not a complete accounting. It is also the cases that are restricted to National Parks and Wilderness areas...Also not a complete accounting.

Missing persons across the country are cataloged into the missing persons database...Problem is that you have to weed through serial killers, pedofiles, runaways, and so many other factors. Strange disappearances without witnesses can make the mind wonder into theory and be no where near the truth. There is a chance that the Missing Persons Database is also not a complete or reliable list. That means local searches so you can access police records if the cases are closed and public.

A few years ago around Glenwood Springs Colorado a series of missing women happened. All I really remember is that they were all blonde. I was blonde at the time and spent a lot of time around Glenwood. My mother reads the paper and kept running across the articles about the missing. She put together that they were all blonde around my age and went out and bought me a box of hair dye. LOL.

I asked a cop about it and the officer was shocked that anyone made a correlation. I was treated like a suspect through the whole conversation. I reiterated over and over that I gleamed everything from the local newspapers. Have no idea what the circumstances where or if they ever found a single body.

I just finshed reading the Western 411 last week... This book is a MUST READ! the more I read the more I was blown away. I ordered the Eastern book and it arrived today and will be starting it tonight. I purchased the books directly from Daves website

The thing that I found sureal is that I have always gone into the woods alone Squatch researching as I have for over 30 years. I now have serious doubts that I will ever do it alone again.

I really hope he will write future volumes on Southern US and also BC Canada. I have been researching missing people recently on the net for BC & Vancouver Island and the numbers are remarkable!

Admin

Z Finch, just curious why you don't put more weight in your 30 years of outdoor experience, over some book.

Guest MrMudder

@Coonbo,

Not to go off subject but, I have a very open mind about everything and there also was stories passed around in my early teens of a red-eyed "werewolf" dogface creature by the Des Moines River near my hometown.

I wonder sometimes what was chasing the car when I was 19 down there.

I can see why people say "a dog nose," but it won't be a bipedal canine unless its hind legs resemble a dog's, IMHO. Maybe a snouted sasquatch? Anybody?

... (I can't type more than 512 char on phone.)

If these dog creatures do exist, I would assume that they're the meanest of the two (sasquatch vs dogman) and only assuming that they're more responsible for missing people. -- Only because of the way wolves are, compared to most primates' habits. But, on the contrary, we also don't have a known jaw sample from neither creatures. Teeth don't matter much -- Look at the "vegetarian" Pacu fish -- It eats everything and anything (I had a couple).

Just $.02.

... P.S. When I say "snouted sasquatch," I mean a shorter snout than, let's say, a doberman or greyhound. -- More like a female labrador or even less, if even that. I honestly can't imagine a 5-6ft+ biped canine/sasquatch with a snout like my doberman. But, again, I'm open-minded.

Edited by See-Te-Cah NC
To remove unapproved content
  • Upvote 1

MrMudder, I agree with you about the relative proportions of the snouts on the "snouted" or dog faced ones. The one that I've got a good pic of matches about perfectly, proportion-wise with the "Beast of Seven Chutes" pics. http://www.haveyouse...iscreature.com/ This also jives with four good first-hand eyewitness reports I've taken and one not-so-good one - two in Alabama, and three in Oklahoma. But, the proportions are somewhat bigger than in the drawings of the Beast of LBL:

JANwerewolf.jpg

Also, do you still live near the DesMoines River? I'm not far from it at all and have researched several places on it and found boogers. There is one particular area that I've heard reports of where the boogers are especially belligerent, and I've wondered if there were dogmen there.

During the 1980's and early 90's there was a series of disappearances of folks in the area around Carbon Hill and Eldridge, Alabama. Some of them took place on Highway 13, north of Eldridge. There were also some that took place at a hobo jungle (camp) along the Norfolk Southern RR tracks near there. If I remember correctly, most of the disappearances occurred during April or early spring. During that same time period, there were several rather intense encounters with BF in that same area (one that involved Hawk Spearman comes to mind). Also, during the investigations and searches for the missing persons there were some encounters with BF. I know this from talking to a friend who was a deputy Sheriff in the area and from talking with one of the state investigators.

My gut feeling has always been that there are many more BF related disappearances of people that even us researchers realize. To the extent that if the full truth was known, there would be a mass outcry to exterminate most of the BF, and this would lead to huge set-asides of BF habitat that would be declared as closed "wilderness" areas, off limits to any human use or trespassing for either commercial or recreational purposes.

@wudewasa: I've seen wolves in the LBL, but thankfully, like you, no werewolves. But I keep looking.

Edited by Coonbo

Guest wudewasa

Hmm, only red wolves I've seen are in the nature center compound, although coyotes do get big there.

Many a night I would build a fire and sit by the lake, listening to the owls and herons in the darkness while coyote howls bounced off the bays while beavers splashed to make their presences known. (wait, those sounds were all products of bigfoot mimicry.) Good times!