Maps: Correlation Between Missing Persons & Sasquatch

Guest MrMudder

Guest OntarioSquatch

If Sasquatch are taking kids in places where parents least expect it, then don't you think it would be necessary for people to know about it? :)

SquatchinNY, #87 Both volumes of Missing411 likely contain a few hundred cases. But it is important to understand that Paulides writes a few times that there are many more cases which he has not included Missing411. Plus, he didn't include Florida or Texas(IIRC) because there are so many cases in those states.

Guest MrMudder

If only large cats and messed up people are snatching these children and outdoorsy types of people from under our noses (along with personal injury), something is very much missing from the equation. Hmm, bear? -- nope -- no bear here. If a wolf snapped a child's neck, it's probable. Yet, no wolf here, just little coyotes and foxes. What else is there? Hmm... You know my answer.

Edited by MrMudder

If it was a Sasquatch that took the 4 year old girl why were heads of the flowers she picked laying where she was standing? Did she see something that made her rip them off? What happened to her body?

BFF Patron

Yah, it's all hyperbole to sell books, this is about the fifth smoke-screened Paulides 411 thread now.

Like I say you have a better chance of catching Hanta virus in an AT shelter, near a PCT High Sierra campsite or AMC tent platform than you do losing to a homicidal/fratricidal BF kidnapper.

Edited by bipedalist

Guest Strick

I'm not buying the whole BF-makes-hiker-go-missing theory.

I don't buy it. If it's happened, I bet it is exceedingly rare. I hike alone in an area with a fair number of reports and have done so for 33+ years. I've never carried a firearm nor feel the need to do so. "Never hike alone!" Baloney. Go ahead and look over your shoulder. Not me. BF isn't interested in all the hassle he'll be forced to endure when the other humans come with their boom sticks and dogs.

My thoughts exactly. In fact it makes me really sad to hear from people who describe themselves as avid outdoorsmen of many years standing who are now apparently too afraid to venture back into the woods just because they've read Paulides book. All this when the author himself can't even be pinned down into connecting these disappearances with the existence of Sasquatch.

Seems some folks can't wait to hang up their boots...

Guest MrMudder

Yah, it's all hyperbole to sell books, this is about the fifth smoke-screened Paulides 411 thread now.

My newbie self didn't even know what "Paulides 411" was, or even that it existed, when I wrote the original topic here. I'm partly to blame for going a bit off topic with this thread, but my intent was only of what the Subject is titled as. Go on :).

Guest BastetsCat

The point that is in every interview isn't what is doing it; its that it is being done!!!!! The idea I got from that statement is not to cloud the investigation with judgement but to discover the truth as to how and why and who about these tradgedys. It does not matter if it is an eastern grey squirrel or an ET or BF or a group of traveling gypsy canabals traversing the country. What matters is that we are aware of it and that we work in a constructive manner to stop it.

I haven't even read either book. I intend to once I have the money to buy them....must pay rent first. There are lots of Coast to coast am radio broadcasts and others on the internet. The Canammissing website has info and videos and interviews as well.

This isn't a case of normal dissappeared people. There are certain criteria involved in the situations from beginning to end. Weather the people are found or not there are certain things that ALL of the cases have in common and they seem to span the course of more than 100 years.

Each cluster has its special thing....IE blonde haired boys between 10 and twelve years old or some such thing.

There have been cases of ramains being found Completley consumed....Leaving only small bits of bones like a small piece of skull and bits of bones in a sock. Not normal for bears and mountain lions. This is stated in the interviews by the investigators in their statements that they have no idea what did it.

True Hypothermia makes some people shed clothes.....after time.....a correlating factor in these cases is the finding of peoples shoes and clothes removed from the body; sometimes neatly folded. The strange part that differentiates it from Hypothermia is that it happens within FEET of the trail where they were last seen.....Odd.

people that are found alive are oddly unable to explain what happened. Okay!?!?! Understandable in the case of children.

People that are found deceased have bruising and deep scratches that would appear to show that they were carried through the brush often sideways.....Urgh. Some of the missing are in excess of 200 pounds.

So much more, but this is getting long. Point is that until there is proof of what we need to weigh the evidence and let it lead the case not what we think fits.

The Miwuk and Yokut Connection

The native tribes in my area have a long history of bigfoot encounters and lore. Having some Yokuts in my family tree a ways back I find this particularly interesting. Where I live in Columbia California is the resting place of Yayali the Giant. His bones are made of marble =) It is a very cool place. Look at my avatar pic.

What I find most disturbing is that they fear the animal. They consider it to be a predator of humans. Particularly of children.

There are to said to be several caves in the Tuolumne River Canyon that were home to them as recently as the 19th century.

Anyone wanna go see if there is any remains still in the canyon caves?