Maps: Correlation Between Missing Persons & Sasquatch

Guest MrMudder

Guest vasquatch1984

Also keep in mind, that a person can get hypothermia in a tropical climate as well. It doesn't have to be freezing to catch it, and with some of these cases, there was a lot of rain involved directly after some of these people went missing, which regardless of how warm it is, if you are constantly wet, you can catch hypothermia. However, that only explains some of the cases, but not all. The one that really freaks me out, is the one about the lady who went missing and they found her launched off a waterfall

Guest BastetsCat

I do wonder if there was a rape kit done? Do they have the DNA on file waiting to cross check it to the guilty? Just saying that there were bruises consistent with rape or sexual assault should mean that in a homicide that the victim is put through a autopsy....what did all of that entail? In my opinion the victim can remain unknown, but was this followed up? Did anyone check to see if the proper protocol was followed?

If it was BF, is it possible that the DNA is already in the database of rapists?

Guest vasquatch1984

I think this happened in what, 73 or so, so I'm not sure how much DNA if any was collected. The fact that it happened AFTER the fact is what messes with my head the most. I wonder if there is BF dna in some file somewhere unrelated to BF, but is labled unknown?

Guest vasquatch1984

I think this is an area that needs more investigation for sure.

I agree. Too bad a lot of these cases are so cold, that there is no way in heck of really proving anything.

The authorities are not making it easier by denying foia requests or general information about missing people. I have heard a lot of people argue the same things about paulides and his book 411. But none of them can deny some of these cases because of their sheer horrific and inexplicable nature. Most of those people seem like they have not read the books or even listened to the full radio interviews. Instead of coming up with the same mundane explanations that just don´t apply to most of these cases. I would love to see people doing more research to try and find the REAL culprit, whether it´s BF or not.

• 3 weeks later...

Keep in mind that Paulides has included just a few "select" cases in his book - it's not an exhaustive list. Some of what I find to be equally fascinating - and recent - Northwest cases are not even included.

For those asking about maps overlaying BF sightings and disapperances - if you do that for Washington and Oregon you may be shocked.

As Paulides might say - "coincidence?"

I think this may be the map you are referring to. IMO, the locations shown on this map do correlate with sasquatch sightings in the PNW, especially the areas in Washington, Oregon, Northern California and Idaho.

missing_map.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

OTC you just nailed it! I have been reading both books and have come across so many parallels with BF sightings/encounters. It seems people like to ignore that fact, I guess it´s not comfortable to think about it.

It is scary stuff, glad I don't have any lurking around my back door. I think Warren Zevon said that once.

Edited by LTBF

BFF Patron

Yeah, coincidence, correlation does not imply causation! :wink:

Bipedalist, I respect your opinion. But I would really like you to read at least one of the books and then tell me there is nothing to it. I would love to hear your opinion based on your knowledge about sasquatch. I somehow don´t have any other explanation for a lot of the cases in the books. Anything else would have to be space aliens and that would be way out there for me. ;)