Maps: Correlation Between Missing Persons & Sasquatch

Guest MrMudder

I was in Yellowstone last year about this time.

I was alone and wanted to go backcountry, they directed me to the backcountry office in a different part of the building.

Thinking this was going to be a big hassle as I walk to the office, I was befuddle when I walk thru the door and two rangers looked at me like what are you doing here?

Here's what I found out 2.5 million people visit Yellowstone a year approx. 2500 hundred go "backcountry" camping.

Statistics can be used however you want to make your point.

How many of those 2.5 million a year go missing how many are never found I would guess the number is very low and the Bigfoot threat is even lower or nonexistent statistically.

Now getting stomped by a buffalo that's a different story!!

I've done the same thing in Yellowstone; back in my younger days. Last time I went, we hiked into Blacktail Canyon for three days of fly fishing. We were the first to hike in there, that season, as the path was overgrown. Never ran into anybody else either. Very few people ever go deep into the woods.

I worked an entire summer in yellowstone back in 2001. I lived in the dormitories on Lake Yellowstone and worked as a house keeper in the cabins. I did get out in the wild and walk many of the trails far from any of the villages...and did not see many other people that's for sure. One thing that I heard the rangers say over and over is that 90% of the visitors who come to Yellowstone never leave the concrete. Meaning they walk the sidewalks...stay in the hotel or cabins or explore the boardwalks. Never straying too far from their vehicle. If you've ever been to Yellowstone you know there are only so many roads that wind their way through the park. There is a huge percentage of the park that is miles from any road, you have to backpack to get there. There are just not many people willing to do that.

My summer in yellowstone is only time in my life I saw a bear or bald eagle. Was really Awesome. I also saw a guy get chased by a buffalo which also was rather entertaining, but that's a whole other story! LMBO

In the eastern edition there are about 2 or 3 cases where people get chased by something in the forest. In one of the cases that woman being chased sayd it was a group of men. The case is strange and pretty scary. Most of these cases happened near or on the appalachian trail.

I also find it pretty freaky that David interviewed this veteran parkranger that was also involved in the search for Dennis Martin and he confirmed there are "wildmen" in the Great Smoky Mountains. He even said one of them would wear a bearskin.

Guest Runicmadhamster

Ok lets assume that Bigfoot is attacking lone hikers in the American wilderness. What do we do about, because this seems like major behavioral shift from what we have heard in the past.

Ok lets assume that Bigfoot is attacking lone hikers in the American wilderness. What do we do about, because this seems like major behavioral shift from what we have heard in the past.

We could only assume of course, like the readers of these books do. Most evidence that points to a bigfoot attack or abduction is suppressed by the authorities. There are cases in Paulides books that suggest this. The cases where special forces or army are involved imply that very forceful 'action' is taken against the perpetrator be it bear, sasquatch or wildman.

Guest Runicmadhamster

We could only assume of course, like the readers of these books do. Most evidence that points to a bigfoot attack or abduction is suppressed by the authorities. There are cases in Paulides books that suggest this. The cases where special forces or army are involved imply that very forceful 'action' is taken against the perpetrator be it bear, sasquatch or wildman.

I probably should have said "Hypothetically" as opposed to "Lets assume". And further why would authorities not want people to know that people are being attacked or abducted by Bigfoot?

I probably should have said "Hypothetically" as opposed to "Lets assume". And further why would authorities not want people to know that people are being attacked or abducted by Bigfoot?

Think there was a pretty comprehensive 'cover up' thread on here a while back, but I guess Runic if the authorities were to go public with possible BF attacks then they would have to go public with the whole 9ft tall, 800lb man-ape thing. Would make that family camping trip to the nearest national park slightly less appealing.

Guest Runicmadhamster

Think there was a pretty comprehensive 'cover up' thread on here a while back, but I guess Runic if the authorities were to go public with possible BF attacks then they would have to go public with the whole 9ft tall, 800lb man-ape thing. Would make that family camping trip to the nearest national park slightly less appealing.

Ok excuse my newness but what would the authorities loose by going public assuming that they have confirmed the Bigfoot exists

Edited by Runicmadhamster

The authorities are the Forest Service, National Park Service, Bureau of Land Management and others. At one time I worked for the 'authorities' or Forest Service and learned that the decision making process occurs way up the chain of command. If a forest supervisor, top person lording over several ranger districts, wants to warn hikers of BFs then he or she needs permisson from a higher level called the regional forester. Then the regional forester takes marching orders from someone in Washington DC. Now if the lower level person makes this assertion that BF is becoming a danger, then chances are they will be removed from their job. This type of decision making is usually made at the top eschalons unfortunately.

Some of these government workers know about the BF issue, but they can't prove it, so they keep their mouths shut. It is scary to make these BF abduction connections that Pauliedes is making. BFs do abduct hikers, and we have witness testimonies. The question is how often does this happen? What percent of BFs do this? Why are these BFs doing this?

How can we hunt down renegade BFs much like bad bears?

Can someone tell me more about what is going on with this hot spot in Oregon?

post-447-0-71132100-1359081137_thumb.jpg

Ok excuse my newness but what would the authorities loose by going public assuming that they have confirmed the Bigfoot exists

If they announce that bigfoot exist and that they are abducting people on occassion, then the public will expect them to protect people from bigfoot.

How can they possibly do this?

The authorities are the Forest Service, National Park Service, Bureau of Land Management and others. At one time I worked for the 'authorities' or Forest Service and learned that the decision making process occurs way up the chain of command. If a forest supervisor, top person lording over several ranger districts, wants to warn hikers of BFs then he or she needs permisson from a higher level called the regional forester. Then the regional forester takes marching orders from someone in Washington DC. Now if the lower level person makes this assertion that BF is becoming a danger, then chances are they will be removed from their job. This type of decision making is usually made at the top eschalons unfortunately.

Some of these government workers know about the BF issue, but they can't prove it, so they keep their mouths shut. It is scary to make these BF abduction connections that Pauliedes is making. BFs do abduct hikers, and we have witness testimonies. The question is how often does this happen? What percent of BFs do this? Why are these BFs doing this?

How can we hunt down renegade BFs much like bad bears?

Can someone tell me more about what is going on with this hot spot in Oregon?

It seems there are a lot of really strange cases in the area of crater lake np, like if missing people are found their bones are found in really small fragments. Also the native americans say their people have been disappearing in the area for a long time. It is considered a no go zone by the natives. I can check back in the book later to see if there are any other facts i forgott.

The crater lake area has some of the most bizarre cases of all. Some are very recent.

Guest Runicmadhamster

If they announce that bigfoot exist and that they are abducting people on occassion, then the public will expect them to protect people from bigfoot.

How can they possibly do this?

OK well here is what i would do if i were the president of the U.S and it came to my attetnion that a preditor was attacking lone kikers in my countries national arks and forests. I would either:

1) Send in the army to hunt and track the aggressive elements of this species, with the technology at the disposal of the U.S army it shouldn't take long to neutralize the aggressive elements of this species.

2) Hire expert hunters and trackers to go into the wilderness and hunt down the aggressive elements of this species

3)This is a last gasp option, if i was really desperate. I would declare a bounty for each verifiable kill of this species, but this is really a last gasp option that would only be taken as a absolute last resort.

Guest Runicmadhamster

How exactly would they know which "elements of this species" were aggressive?

No idea, i assume that field biologists have methods to determine which individuals are more aggressive in a population. Remember this whole hypothetical assumes that the U.S government knows that bigfoot exists, so i would assume that they have observed them over time, and would be able to tell which ones are more aggressive.

Look the bottom line in this hypothetical is that people are dying and there is a growing fear of the wild places of the U.S, something needs to be (hypothetically) done