Maps: Correlation Between Missing Persons & Sasquatch

Guest MrMudder

Can someone tell me more about what is going on with this hot spot in Oregon?

Those are the disapearances around Crater Lake NP.

If Paulides had access to the data and presented it in his book, you might see an even denser pattern around Mt Hood and immediately southward.

SSR Team

1) Send in the army to hunt and track the aggressive elements of this species, with the technology at the disposal of the U.S army it shouldn't take long to neutralize the aggressive elements of this species.

It took them 10 years to find Mr Bin Laden bear in mind.

Does anyone have a copy of Paulides' book '411'? I would like to know if this person is in it.

August of 1984, a Maurice G. Dametz went missing in the Rampart Range of Colorado.

He was a minister and amateur rockhound and was pursuing his hobby when he disappeared.

No trace of him was ever found so in time, his family concluded he had been 'taken up'.

BF sightings have been reported in the Ramparts from Pikes Peak to Sedalia to Ken Caryl.

There probably is no link, but I am curious since it was this man who married us in 1966.

RH

I listened to David on the taped radio show he did. Very neat. My thought is this, and this is based on what I've heard. I've heard that lions kill people and continue killing them after eating one because they are salty. I've heard that the blood of animals is not that salty. Is that right? I don't know if that's true or not. But, if that is true. Then we must taste good. Maybe one BF or a group of them were starving, they nabbed a hiker, he / she tasted good, and they put people on their menu now and then for salt intake. Sounds bizzare, but so do the stories David talked about in his book. It would be easy to get spooked after hearing his stories. I have yet to get the books.

Guest JVDBogart

Does anyone have a copy of Paulides' book '411'? I would like to know if this person is in it.

August of 1984, a Maurice G. Dametz went missing in the Rampart Range of Colorado.

He was a minister and amateur rockhound and was pursuing his hobby when he disappeared.

No trace of him was ever found so in time, his family concluded he had been 'taken up'.

BF sightings have been reported in the Ramparts from Pikes Peak to Sedalia to Ken Caryl.

There probably is no link, but I am curious since it was this man who married us in 1966.

RH

I just looked for you and I did not find any mention of him in the Western edition of "Missing 411," sorry.

Here is a mysterious disappearance story from Oklahoma--a state not included in the 411 books. It fits--an abandoned vehicle, bad weather, blonde child, rugged terrain, no trace of the people. I do note, however, that no one started to look until 12 days after they were last seen, which can't help. There are a lot of factors, so who knows. Could be this or that.

EUFAULA, Oklahoma -- A Eufaula family who vanished in October 2009 in rural Latimer County will be remembered in a vigil Saturday as family and friends continue to search two years after their disappearance.

Bobby and Sherilynn Jamison along with their daughter Madyson were last seen on October 8, 2009.

The vehicle was found locked with Madyson's small dog inside along with personal items including cell phones, clothing, their coats, cash and other items that give the appearance that the family was planning on returning to the vehicle, the release states.

"This is a rural area with few residents and many oilfield locations," Beauchamp said. "The terrain is a very rugged mountainous region with thick trees, vegetation and wildlife, with hunting cabins and few year-round residents."

The Latimer County Sheriff's Office has utilized aerial drones, fixed wing aircraft with heat imaging devices, air, ground and HRD trained dogs, horse teams, and off-road vehicles but have not located the Jamison family yet. The weather is really hampering what they can do on the mountainside.

There have been 330 plus volunteers and trained Search And Rescue personnel combing a 10-square mile area trying to find the Jamison family or clues that may lead them in the direction that the family may have traveled.

Beauchamp said that numerous agencies have assisted in the difficult search including Latimer County Emergency Management, Latimer County Commissioners and employees, Oklahoma Forestry, Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation, Oklahoma Highway Patrol, Federal Bureau of Investigation, The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, over a dozen local fire departments, numerous search dog teams, search and rescue teams, local law enforcement agencies, Tribal agencies, SW ambulance service, and many volunteers including horse, mule, ATV and foot searchers.

Niki Shenold said friends have organized a group whose mission is to raise awareness about the family and to find them. The group is known as the "Jamisons Warriors" and has set up a Facebook web page.

from the first article I found on it:

LATIMER COUNTY -- Another search of a Green Country mountainside Saturday didn't turn up any new clues in the disappearance of a missing Eufaula family Bobby and Sherilynn Jamison and their six-year-old daughter, Madyson, haven't been seen since October 9th.

Kokotan says her daughter's family loved the outdoors, and the Latimer County sheriff says they were looking to buy 40 acres of land in the area where they disappeared.

"Nothing makes sense. I don't even understand why they were up that far, away from their home," said Connie Kokotan.

The sheriff says that part of the county is very dangerous, with rocky terrain and thick trees. It's very easy to get lost.

"I can't understand why this has happened to them and I'm hoping that they can be returned safely home," said Connie Kokotan.

Saturday marked the beginning of the black-powder deer hunting season, and the sheriff says that will make it even more dangerous for search crews to look in the mountain.

• Bobby Jamison is 44, 6'3", weighs 170 pounds and has brown hair and eyes. He has a back disability and may slouch when he stands.
  • Sherilynn Jamison is 40, 5'07", weighs 105 pounds and has brown hair and eyes.
  • Madyson Jamison is 6-years-old, has blonde hair and has missing baby teeth in the front of her mouth.

Edited by Kings Canyon

Guest crabshack

Almost reads like they got out of the truck to look at something and were snatched.

I wonder if he hunted and was scouting / spotting deer pre season in the truck with the family.

That case is not reported in either 411 Missing West or East book.

Here is a mysterious disappearance story from Oklahoma--a state not included in the 411 books. It fits--an abandoned vehicle, bad weather, blonde child, rugged terrain, no trace of the people. I do note, however, that no one started to look until 12 days after they were last seen, which can't help. There are a lot of factors, so who knows. Could be this or that......

• Bobby Jamison is 44, 6'3", weighs 170 pounds and has brown hair and eyes. He has a back disability and may slouch when he stands.
  • Sherilynn Jamison is 40, 5'07", weighs 105 pounds and has brown hair and eyes.
  • Madyson Jamison is 6-years-old, has blonde hair and has missing baby teeth in the front of her mouth.

Lots of cases not in Paulides MISSING 411 books, but this one about the Jamison family is - MISSING 411, Eastern United States, pp. 92-94

I wish the FBI would release all the info they have collected on these cases. It really frustrates me to know they "sit" on all this data while people keep disappearing in the forests. The lead FBI agent on cases like the Dennis martin case commited suicide. That says a lot.

The only way they will eventually release the data is if awarenes of these disappearances spreads and they can no longer hide it.