Sign in to follow this  

Are We Able To Recreate Pgf Today?

Huntster
I'm not interested in fame and fortune. Bill gets the same thing. It's pretty boring for both of us.

Actually, my experience with "fame and fortune" is that it's more damaging than "boring". Indeed, they're almost never boring, unless one is stuck in seclusion trying to escape the fame.

The fortune is rather nice, as long as it isn't acquired through the fame part and it is dealt with responsibly.

It's the fame that can suck, even when it's the good kind of fame (widely known for good things).

When one is widely known for a bad thing (crime, lying, infamy, etc), fame is the ultimate enemy.

PBeaton

Bob's best:

BHgif.gif

LAL,

That's so funny ! It really is to much !

We see what a man(?) in a suit looks like...an it looks absolutely nothin' like the subject of the P/G film. Or is it just me...

Pat...

Guest LAL

LAL,

We see what a man(?) in a suit looks like...an it looks absolutely nothin' like the subject of the P/G film. Or is it just me...

Pat...

It must be you since it's so obvious to others, right down to the glass eye. Besides, BH said so so it must be true. Mustn't be skeptical of skeptical claims, you know.^_^

PBeaton

They have a film of a subject that looks and moves like a human in a suit for the only people that really matter where cataloguing a new mammal species in North America are concerned. They have a film that could not physically come to be by the process the film makers said. They have a film from a highly dubious source who had the means and the motive to make a hoax.

They can continue to believe the film and keep the culture of belief built around it. Bigfoot remains in the realm of myth and sociology, not biology and zoology. Proponents of the film have had 43 years to come up with something better. Unfortunately, they have not.

kitakaze,

Post #123 is of a man in a suit, an it looks just like a man in a suit, in my opinion. If it's supposed to look anythin' like the subject in the P/G film...unfortunately, it does not.

Pat...

the gif! is that the red horse rug? find a hole quick.

Incorrigible1

It must be you since it's so obvious to others, right down to the glass eye. Besides, BH said so so it must be true. Mustn't be skeptical of skeptical claims, you know.^_^

My gosh! We're thinking like hoaxers. Yeehaw!! (Howard Dean scream!)

Guest LAL

My gosh! We're thinking like hoaxers. Yeehaw!! (Howard Dean scream!)

Let's go make some tracks where it's almost certain no one will ever find them! Got feet? :blob:

Guest ThePattyArcade
LAL,

Pat...

Wow, no offense to Phil Morris, but is that really the best he can do? He couldn't even get Patty's fur colour correct...

I don't mean to sound disrespectful of his work or whatever, but it just doesn't look the same to my eyes :huh: Maybe some people will see a perfect match, but I don't.

Guest LAL

Wow, no offense to Phil Morris, but is that really the best he can do? He couldn't even get Patty's fur colour correct...

I don't mean to sound disrespectful of his work or whatever, but it just doesn't look the same to my eyes :huh: Maybe some people will see a perfect match, but I don't.

Is this better? This is what he was making at the time of the PGF:

Morrisgorillasuit-1.jpg

Amazingly, the photo above is in Greg Long's book.

But what I want to know, is the BANANA real? Or a hoax.

I think it all really hinges on that.

Guest Crowlogic

But what I want to know, is the BANANA real? Or a hoax.

I think it all really hinges on that.

The banana is real but the fez was fake!

Guest Crowlogic

Bob's best:

BHgif.gif

So here it is the best case against Bob H and Phil Morris. Now as best cases go its about as good as good gets. I truly believe Butchiethekid from youtube could have done a more convincing job. Really get those guys outta here already!

xspider1

This picture isn't very convincing either:

phil+and+lee+family+2.JPG

:wacko:

kitakaze

One week, the wrong colour hair, and Phil was able to achieve something pretty important. No arm extensions necessary and BH in a suit can match Patty's proportions...

PattyBob352CompAG2Fade1.gif

I'm excited to see what Phil and I will be able to do with proper time, materials, and planning. No matter what, it should be fun and educational.

Edited by kitakaze

Guest Fister Crunchman

One week, the wrong colour hair, and phil was able to achieve something pretty important. No arm extensions necessary and BH in a suit can match Patty's proportions...

PattyBob352CompAG2Fade1.gif

I'm excited to see what Phil and I will be able to do with proper time, materials, and planning. No matter what, it should be fun and educational.

It should be fun.