Sign in to follow this  

Are We Able To Recreate Pgf Today?

Guest demon

Mountain gorilla fail:

20081104_gorillas.jpg

[/quote

sorry but that looks nothing like the patty/bob pics.thats a real animal with correct anatomy for a gorilla.it doesn't have a triangle diaper arse or anything similar.

Guest Fister Crunchman

and all pointless.

explain the square shoulders,the fake static rear.the huge fake boobs.the triangle butt section.

Huge fake boobs???

Give us a few measurements for 'huge', at least. And after you have tried, and failed, go buy a few of the wrong sort of magazines, take a good look, and think about 'huge' again.

I only say this because making any sensible elaboration on your other word 'fake' will be impossible.

Fister

Edited by Fister Crunchman

SweatyYeti

and all pointless.

Tell that to all of the other 20 (or so) PG Film threads....and hundreds of posts... :D

As I said...much more to come. :)

Guest Fister Crunchman

and all pointless.

explain the square shoulders,the fake static rear.the huge fake boobs.the triangle butt section.

all your lines and x's and bobs not the right size in your opinion don't make it less of a suit.which clearly it is..you cannot as a rational adult say that is a real creature..lol not even close.

Square shoulders?

What explanation do you need for square shoulders? A powerfully built specimen of Homo in the prime of life shouldn't have square shoulders? Really?

Ok, maybe something like a cousin of the Homo group, if that is what she is, Where is your case that such a creature should not have square shoulders?

Fister

Guest LAL

Mountain gorilla fail:

20081104_gorillas.jpg

sorry but that looks nothing like the patty/bob pics.thats a real animal with correct anatomy for a gorilla.it doesn't have a triangle diaper arse or anything similar.

Just showing the weird patterns real fur/hair can make. I got over 1,850,000 image hits on gorillas so feel free to look through them all for exact matches.for triangles on legs and squares on shoulders.

Would it help if SY changes the colors of his lines? Fuchsia and chartreuse would be nice - or lavender and ivory.

Fixed the quote for ya.

Incorrigible1

and that triangle rear doesn't fail?? or that curious square shoulder pad it has

Maybe you should content yourself with providing Kit yet another "+" and call it a day?

Meanwhile, I surely appreciate the overly warm Yeti's postings!

Guest Fister Crunchman

and all pointless.

all your lines and x's and bobs not the right size in your opinion don't make it less of a suit.which clearly it is..you cannot as a rational adult say that is a real creature..lol not even close.

The rear is not static at all. MK Davis showed this conclusively two years or more ago with frames from the film and commentary. There is movement of the musculature in the butt which is in sync with the leg movements. Glutes doing the glute thing. The size and firmness of the but is appropriate for a massively built biped deploying a compliant gait. No wobbles in the butt, no wobbles in the chest-- this is a wilderness creature hardened for its environment and modus operandi. ( if it's real, that is--if it's fake, please do a much better job of showing us how you can tell).

Fister

Guest demon

The rear is not static at all. MK Davis showed this conclusively two years or more ago with frames from the film and commentary. There is movement of the musculature in the butt which is in sync with the leg movements. Glutes doing the glute thing. The size and firmness of the but is appropriate for a massively built biped deploying a compliant gait. No wobbles in the butt, no wobbles in the chest-- this is a wilderness creature hardened for its environment and modus operandi. ( if it's real, that is--if it's fake, please do a much better job of showing us how you can tell).

Fister

lol again to say its a real rear end is laughable..and the mk davis clip doesn't show anything.except to prove even more its a faked triangle diaper butt ,with a seam.not joined too the upper leg."this is a wilderness creature hardened for its environment and modus operandi." ha ha right.

gluts doing what gluts do??? there is no movement in the butt at all.and for that size of rear there should be,or is patty doing some cheek squeezing there.??

Incorrigible1

You can lead a horse to water...........

Guest demon

Maybe you should content yourself with providing Kit yet another "+" and call it a day?

Meanwhile, I surely appreciate the overly warm Yeti's postings!

who i give plus too is really up to me wouldnt you say??

and should i decide to call it a day i'll be sure and let you know ..cheers now.

Guest Fister Crunchman

. I started out thinking to do a book. Then I realized a documentary was what really was needed. I was thinking something for television, but now it's become something for a single DVD release.

Kit, this seems kind of sad, but also like the dawn of understanding about youthful idealism.

Will the DVD be privately financed? In England this sort of thing is known as 'vanity publishing' . Lots of people promulgate their poetic writings by this means.

I hope it gives you satisfaction, but the prospects of nailing the PGF shut in a coffin by these means are very poor indeed. It looks like that ambition is fades off from here......

The best chance of killing the PGF woud be an academic publication with the backing of a university or equivalent.

Second best I suppose would be a book by a reputable publisher.

Third best would be a tv documentary under theaegis of a nationally recognised media outlet, perhaps.

A one off DVD without recognised provenance? Hmmmmn.

Fister

kitakaze
First off...as kitakaze knows full well...the CowCamp suit does, indeed, extend the length of Bob's arms...

Why kit would say that it doesn't...when he knows that it does......is beyond me.

When I say no arm extensions are needed for BH to match Patty, I'm talking about objects inside the suit used to extend the arm, be they broom handles, sticks, whatever - not the suit itself alone. You remember when you said BH had extensions inside the suit, right?...

In the comparison image that you use, to show that 'Bob-in-a-suit matches Patty'....Bob has hand extensions in the suit...(Hey....just ask him ).
Edited by kitakaze

SweatyYeti

When I say no arm extensions are needed for BH to match Patty, I'm talking about objects inside the suit used to extend the arm, be the broom handles, sticks, whatever - not the suit itself alone.

While you tried to create the IMPRESSION that your meaning was... "Bob inside a suit, without extended arms, matches Patty's dimensions"...

No arm extensions necessary and BH in a suit can match Patty's proportions...

PattyBob352CompAG2Fade1.gif

Edited by FuriousGeorge
attack the argument, not the arguer

kitakaze

Are you trying some sort of spin? There it is - Bob in a Bigfoot suit can match Patty's proportions. I'm certainly not saying his arms are the same length as Patty's when he's not in a suit or that the suit doesn't create the illusion of longer arms. You can take my words however you like, though your perceptions I would question.