Sign in to follow this  

Are We Able To Recreate Pgf Today?

SweatyYeti

kitakaze wrote:

I'm certainly not saying his arms are the same length as Patty's...

and...kitakaze wrote:

No arm extensions necessary and BH in a suit can match Patty's proportions...

Well, ain't you tricky! ;)

kitakaze
I'm certainly not saying his arms are the same length as Patty's when he's not in a suit or that the suit doesn't create the illusion of longer arms.

Please don't do that.

SweatyYeti

kitakaze wrote:

I'm certainly not saying his arms are the same length as Patty's when he's not in a suit...

and, kitakaze wrote:

Please don't do that.

Edited by FuriousGeorge
No name calling, please

kitakaze

You seem to be tryng as hard as possible to intentionally distort what I am saying.

I'm certainly not saying his arms are the same length as Patty's when he's not in a suit...

Omitting those words or trying to draw attention away from them does not make them disappear.

SweatyYeti

kitakaze wrote:

There it is - Bob in a Bigfoot suit can match Patty's proportions.

I'll post the graphic...yet again...since kit continues to post that same 'Frame 352 comparison' image, and make the same false claim along with it...(quoted above)...

PattyBobElbowComp77.jpg

Every time kit posts that 'Frame352 comparison', I'll follow it up with this same graphic, showing that Bob does not match Patty...in certain key areas.

xspider1

I guess an arm extension is different from a suit part that extends the arm?? That's very perplexing. :wacko:

Anywho, I like that Gorilla(s) pic, LAL! I can almost see a triangle in the fur exactly equivalent to where Patty has the same markings. ;)

(click to animate)

post-131-048127200 1298789762_thumb.gif

Edited by xspider1

kitakaze

kitakaze wrote:

I'll post the graphic...yet again...since kit continues to post that same 'Frame 352 comparison' image, and make the same false claim along with it...(quoted above)...

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w28/SweatyYeti/Patty%20and%20Bob%20Two/PattyBobElbowComp77.jpg

Every time kit posts that 'Frame352 comparison', I'll follow it up with this same graphic, showing that Bob does not match Patty...in certain key areas.

I think the dot you placed on what is supposed to be patty's elbow and the yellow x where you think CC Bob's elbow is is too low.

Bigpattycomp1.jpg

SweatyYeti

You seem to be tryng as hard as possible to intentionally distort what I am saying.

Omitting those words or trying to draw attention away from them does not make them disappear.

What's the matter, kit...got a problem with your own words??! :lol::lol::lol:

I'm not trying to draw attention away from your words....I'm just re-posting them.

xspider just wrote;

I guess an arm extension is different from a suit part that extends the arm?? That's very perplexing. :wacko:

Thanks, xspider. :)

You're right...the suit itself....the ARM of the suit...is an 'extension' of Bob's arm. It extends the length of Bob's arm, beyond it's actual length.

Yet, despite that BASIC, SIMPLE FACT.....kitakaze, in his original post...wrote:

No arm extensions necessary and BH in a suit can match Patty's proportions.

kitakaze is so clever....creating IMPRESSIONS, and then running from them.

Edited by SweatyYeti

kitakaze

I guess an arm extension is different from a suit part that extends the arm?? That's very perplexing.

It needn't be. Phil says that when he spoke with Roger in August 1967 the second time after Roger received the suit, Roger asked among other things how to make the arms appear longer. Phil says he suggested using a shovel handle or stick and to attach the gloves of the suit to it. Bob Heironimus never described any such device and when Phil had Bob wear a suit for NatGeo at a place called Cow Camp in Yakima, no stick or handle was used. Bob just put his own arms into the suit arms. Therefore, Bob wearing a Bigfoot suit can have arms as long as Patty without using any internal apparatus to extend the length of the arms.

SweatyYeti

kitakaze wrote:

I think the dot you placed on what is supposed to be patty's elbow ...... is too low.

Wrong. I placed the dot right where Patty's elbow is located...

BobPattyPattyProfileComp1.jpg

Bob does not match Patty....in lengths associated with the elbow. Bob wasn't Patty.

Edited by SweatyYeti

kitakaze

What's the matter, kit...got a problem with your own words??! :lol::lol::lol:

I'm not trying to draw attention away from your words....I'm just re-posting them.

In what way do these two sentences conflict?

You're right...the suit itself....the ARM of the suit...is an 'extension' of Bob's arm. It extends the length of Bob's arm, beyond it's actual length.

You say now the suit itself is doing the extending of the arms. You used to say that Bob had hand extensions in the suit...

In the comparison image that you use, to show that 'Bob-in-a-suit matches Patty'....Bob has hand extensions in the suit...(Hey....just ask him ).

In the suit and the suit itself are not the same.

SweatyYeti

First....kitakaze wrote:

No arm extensions necessary and BH in a suit can match Patty's proportions.

Then kitakaze writes...'reducing it' to...

Bob wearing a Bigfoot suit can have arms as long as Patty without using any internal apparatus to extend the length of the arms.

And...

In the suit and the suit itself are not the same.

Keep 'em coming, kit!!!

You're almost about to make a meaningful point, about Bob's arm length...compared to Patty's!!! :lol::lol::lol:

WHAT A JOKE! :lol:

kitakaze

First....kitakaze wrote:

Then kitakaze writes...'reducing it' to...

And...

You are well aware and have been for quite some time now that I have always spoken of arm extensions as an internal object such as the shovel handle or stick that Phil Morris said he suggested to Roger. You claimed that CC Bob had arm extensions inside the suit. You later modified it to being just the suit itself doing the extending.

You first omitted the words of mine in your post #196 that shows I am making a clear distinction between Bob in and out of a suit. You said your just reposting my words, but what you did was quote mining to take part of what I said to make it appear as though there is some contradiction when there is none at all.

It is supremely simple. Bob, when not in a Bigfoot suit, does not have arms that look as long as Patty's. When he put Phil's Bigfoot suit on in 2005 that did not have any objects such as Phil suggested to Roger in 1967, he equaled Patty in arm length.

Guest LAL

Anywho, I like that Gorilla(s) pic, LAL! I can almost see a triangle in the fur exactly equivalent to where Patty has the same markings. ;)

(click to animate)

post-131-048127200 1298789762_thumb.gif

Look at this funny, pointy head:

Gorilla+1.jpg

Fake! This looks like a guy in a gorilla suit:

Gorilla+18.jpg

And check out the T-shirt top and the spandex pants:

Gorilla+9.jpg

They can't fool me! :lol: