Sign in to follow this  

Are We Able To Recreate Pgf Today?

kitakaze

How about a gorilla with a crazy subducting line on the middle of the thigh?

Guest LAL

How about a gorilla with a crazy subducting line on the middle of the thigh?

I have less than 1,850,000 images to go.

Thank you, Romano, I appreciate you pointing me towards topics about which I am very interested in reading, and looking for answers to my numerous questions :D ..You are a sweetie!

I have searched the forums recommended for the answer to my question. :ph34r:

I don't believe that I've stated my question or comment correctly.

I noticed that Patty's fingers brush the hair on her leg as she walks. I'm not talking about muscle bulges. Patty has what appears to be an automatic habit of brushing the hair on the right leg. It is possible to see the hair brushed one way, then back again into place as she walks and swings her hand.

She seems to be automatically doing it. This could be considered a "tic", or just a habit.

Have I explained this well enough? I'm seriously trying to explain it because you guys know what you are talking about, but I can't seem to explain what I'm seeing.

Am I there yet? :blink:

Your animation shows this shadow play better than I have ever seen. Great job.

This frame shows the muscle bulge, and Patty brushing the hair on her leg with her fingertips below the muscle bulge as she walks.

Do you guys see it? As her arm moves forward her hand moves the hair on her leg. The hair is brushed forward creating a pale line. I remember that in another topic here about Patty the poster had a complete slow motion walk of Patty showing the muscle bulge. I noticed in that topic that the fingertips brushed her leg hair below the bulge. It appeared to be an automatic habit she has/had.

Your animation shows this shadow play better than I have ever seen. Great job.

How do I get the moving pictures of Patty walking to show up? I don't know how!

I'm trying to show what I'm talking about, but I do not know how to post the film of Patty walking.

Edited by Susiq2

Guest LAL

Walking upright is catching on among gorillas:

Guest demon

I guess an arm extension is different from a suit part that extends the arm?? That's very perplexing. :wacko:

Anywho, I like that Gorilla(s) pic, LAL! I can almost see a triangle in the fur exactly equivalent to where Patty has the same markings. ;)

(click to animate)

post-131-048127200 1298789762_thumb.gif

you really posted that as serious??? in no way is your little blue triangle anything like the patty padded rear..

Guest demon

Walking upright is catching on among gorillas:

its doing that as the public are winding it up..chimps in zoos do exactly the same..

SweatyYeti

How do I get the moving pictures of Patty walking to show up? I don't know how!

I'm trying to show what I'm talking about, but I do not know how to post the film of Patty walking.

What method are you using, in trying to post images, susiq?

Here is one way of doing it. You can click on the 'Insert Image' button....

InsertImage1.jpg

...and then paste into the 'Insert Image Box' that pops-up, the 'URL' address, for the image.

I use a different method. I simply 'copy and paste' the 'IMG' code...for the image I want to post...from my Photobucket page, directly into the 'Reply Window/Box'.

This is what the 'IMG' Code looks like, pasted into the Reply Window...(before the reply is 'submitted')...

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w28/SweatyYeti/Patty%20and%20Bob/PG%20Film/InsertImage1.jpg[//IMG]

Edited to add: I added an extra 'forward-slash' to the 'IMG Code' closing bracket...so the image, itself, wouldn't appear.

Edited by SweatyYeti

Guest LAL

its doing that as the public are winding it up..chimps in zoos do exactly the same..

Monkey see, monkey do

MIDEAST_ISRAEL_UPRIGHT_MONKEY_07-22-2004_P523Q7I_t210.jpg?74a72ef94756bccc16ea1c78066b52f96b62dbc7

(in this case a black macaque after nearly dying of flu).

Guest LAL

Nice line here if not quite mid-thigh:

rwanda2.jpg

Guest LAL

Looks like football pads on the wrong end:

africangorilla.jpg

Edited to add spandex pants and over-the-knee boots:

gorilla.jpg

Edited by LAL

Guest Thepattywagon

Does Cow Camp Bob show any definitive hand and/or finger movement? Do his fingers actually extend far enough down the arm to allow hand/finger movement?

Patty shows definite finger and hand manipulation in the PGF.

Incorrigible1

For Suziq:

pattywalking.gif

Suzi, the line you're seeing as hair/fur brushed by Patty's hand is seen by others at the subducting thigh, or the top of the suspected hip waders.

bipedalist
BFF Patron
Looks like football pads on the wrong end:

Actually in picture one and maybe one other they have a remarkable resemblance to the old style, hip/kidney pads.