Sign in to follow this  

Are We Able To Recreate Pgf Today?

Bill

Agreeing with Pat B above. Morris would be the best to try, because he has a motive to succeed, while others (like me, for example) might be accused of failing on purpose to illustrate an argument that the PGF is not a person in a suit. So someone who claims it is a suit (and especially Morris, because of his claim it's his suit in the film), is the better suitmaker to try.

Bill

Agreeing with Pat B above. Morris would be the best to try, because he has a motive to succeed, while others (like me, for example) might be accused of failing on purpose to illustrate an argument that the PGF is not a person in a suit. So someone who claims it is a suit (and especially Morris, because of his claim it's his suit in the film), is the better suitmaker to try.

Bill

Good point, Bill. In fact - if he fails, it will be quite revealing because we will then be asked to believe that an amateur like Patterson could have modified the suit, and made it more realistic than the original suit creator himself, a professional, was capable of.

kitakaze
Kit has all but admitted Patty's arms are longer than Bob's so he is committed to arm extensions, which Bob never mentioned. Hand extensions are one thing but you can't hide the elbows and they don't appear to match.

I don't know what makes you say that, but I've been very clear that no hand extensions were needed for both Patty and Bob at Cow Camp in Phil's suit. Sweaty was the one who first said CC Bob had hand extensions inside the suit...

In the comparison image that you use' date=' to show that 'Bob-in-a-suit matches Patty'....Bob has hand extensions in the suit...(Hey....just ask him :) ).[/quote']

When I say hand extensions, these types of things are what I have been referring to...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0DemL2bdio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_eNxMdqmw0

Objects used inside the suit that extend the length of the arms. As we can see here, you don't need freakish arms to equal Patty...

Bigdfoot.jpg

I think Bob's hands were not all the way straight to the end of the fingertips of the suit. As to the finger bending, I would guess it is from the glove contacting the leg.

Or the tendons contracting. Just saying.

I don't know what makes you say that, but I've been very clear that no hand extensions were needed for both Patty and Bob at Cow Camp in Phil's suit. Sweaty was the one who first said CC Bob had hand extensions inside the suit...

I knew what you meant. But whatever you want to call them, I just wanted to know whether the armlength was extended.

Objects used inside the suit that extend the length of the arms. As we can see here, you don't need freakish arms to equal Patty...

Once you locate Bob's shoulder joint, you can't fudge the position of his elbow inside the suit.

I think Bob's hands were not all the way straight to the end of the fingertips of the suit. As to the finger bending, I would guess it is from the glove contacting the leg.

THAT'S what I'm talkin bout Willis. :)

Glove dynamics

ch.gif

Tube's hanging glove hypothesis. Note the relative thickness of their legs. No padding?

tubeglove.gif

BTW, you have to match up fixed length body parts that are similarly foreshortened for these scaling exercises. Dfoot is obviously mis-scaled in your comparisons. And you did know that Dfoot distorted his photos to give himself more girth, didn't you? And what does Bob H say about wearing a foam undersuit?

DfootPattyTibiasAgain.gif

Edited by Gigantofootecus

I knew what you meant. But whatever you want to call them, I just wanted to know whether the armlength was extended.

Once you locate Bob's shoulder joint, you can't fudge the position of his elbow inside the suit.

Glove dynamics

ch.gif

Tube's hanging glove hypothesis. Note the relative thickness of their legs. No padding?

tubeglove.gif

BTW, you have to match up fixed length body parts that are similarly foreshortened for these scaling exercises. Dfoot is obviously mis-scaled in your comparisons. And you did know that Dfoot distorted his photos to give himself more girth, didn't you? And what does Bob H say about wearing a foam undersuit?

DfootPattyTibiasAgain.gif

I don't know what the skeptics will say - but your indication of ankle to knee in both DFoot and Patty being scaled to match really shows the difference in the other dimensions. Thank you.

I mean, let's just say we are wrist to wrist and elbow to elbow (which we are not, but even if we were), just look at the difference in shoulder position! Obviously the upper arm - elbow up to shoulder - is way out of proportion to DFoot (or dare I say - a normal "human" - I use quotes intentionally, ask me why if you care) How can this be questioned?

Ok - skeptics tell me how! :)

\

We are knee to ankle matched. And the arm is 1.25 to 1.5 longer from shoulder to wrist. Arm, extensions? That would make the wrist lower, not the shoulder higher or the shoulder to elbow longer!

Edited by Harry

That's quite a turnaround. Doesn't it assure that his documentary will be DOA? I hope he hasn't spent the big bucks on it yet.

His target audience (the "skeptical community") will still gobble it up as another documented expose of bf as a hoax. Having their facts wrong hasn't stopped the Wallace family either.

Correct. But, especially after repeated attempts some 40+ years after the fact, the failure to do so increasingly bolsters skepticism of the claim that Patterson hoaxed what we see in the film.

Of course, that proves nothing more than the unwillingness of denialists to support a long overdue official inquiry into the phenomenon.

It also begs the question of means on the part of Patterson. Even assuming Morris (or whoever) COULD come up with Patty, using only the techniques available at the time, there is no showing that Patterson had either the skills to undertake or the capital to finance such a construction.

kitakaze

It also begs the question of means on the part of Patterson. Even assuming Morris (or whoever) COULD come up with Patty, using only the techniques available at the time, there is no showing that Patterson had either the skills to undertake or the capital to finance such a construction.

No.

Deatley.jpg

This man gave Roger Patterson the modern equivalent of half a million dollars ($75,000 in 1967) as soon as the film came out.

Roger had the means, the motive, and the connections to make a fake Bigfoot film.

kitakaze
Glove dynamics

ch.gif

That's a good gif showing an obvious glove. It's good for you to be completely up front with the BFF membership about your position that the PGF is a hoax.

BTW, you have to match up fixed length body parts that are similarly foreshortened for these scaling exercises.

OK...

Bigdfoot2.jpg

And you did know that Dfoot distorted his photos to give himself more girth, didn't you?

Is that a fact?

What method are you using, in trying to post images, susiq?

Here is one way of doing it. You can click on the 'Insert Image' button....

InsertImage1.jpg

...and then paste into the 'Insert Image Box' that pops-up, the 'URL' address, for the image.

I use a different method. I simply 'copy and paste' the 'IMG' code...for the image I want to post...from my Photobucket page, directly into the 'Reply Window/Box'.

This is what the 'IMG' Code looks like, pasted into the Reply Window...(before the reply is 'submitted')...

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w28/SweatyYeti/Patty%20and%20Bob/PG%20Film/InsertImage1.jpg[//IMG]

Edited to add: I added an extra 'forward-slash' to the 'IMG Code' closing bracket...so the image, itself, wouldn't appear.

I gave you my one helpful vote for the day. You certainly deserve it! Thanks, and hugs.. :D

SweatyYeti

kitakaze wrote:

I think Bob's hands were not all the way straight to the end of the fingertips of the suit.

Actually, the finger-bending is a major blow to Herionimus' "confession".

Patty's fingers bend at the last joint on the finger...

PattyFingerBendAG5Fade1.gif

Bob's arms are too short for his fingers to reach to the point where Patty's fingers are bending....so some type of device would have been necessary for Bob to cause that bending.

But Bob....in all of his "gut-spilling", has never once mentioned anything about any such device, in the "suit".

It's a missing 'insider detail', that simply would not be missing from someone who was truly inside. ;)

As to the finger bending, I would guess it is from the glove contacting the leg

In addition to this image, showing Patty's arm hanging several inches away from the side of the leg...

PattyWidthFingerBendingAG1.gif

...in the animation above, Patty's hand does not turn sideways, as it would, if it were scraping the leg.

The fingers aren't bending as a result of scraping the leg....they're just bending....curling up....like fingers do, on occasion.

Edited by SweatyYeti

kitakaze
In addition to this image, showing Patty's arm hanging several inches away from the side of the leg...

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w28/SweatyYeti/PattyFingersBending/PattyWidthFingerBendingAG1.gif

Are you throwing a wet blanket on the people who say the subducting thigh line is from patty's hand? LOL

You don't know what is happening with the end of Patty's arms in that photo.

The fingers aren't bending as a result of scraping the leg....they're just bending....curling up....like fingers do, on occasion.

Slouch over and walk like Patty does in the firt part of the film (before she straightens up at the end when seen from behind). Now turn your head and shoulders. You hand will easily brush against your leg.

SweatyYeti

Glove dynamics

ch.gif

Great finger-bending animation, Giganto....I've never seen it before. (The hand must be scraping something, though......it's just gotta be... )

Nice job, also, with the re-scaling of Patty and Dfoot.

Here is a correction of one of kit's latest miscalings...(kit's rough matching of Patty is on the right....my measured matching of the lower leg, is on the left)...

PattyDfootComp11.jpg

One thing to note, about tha image of Patty, that I used....her right foot is above the ground, and her left foot is on the ground....so the left foot would be the better one to use, in gauging her 'body height'.

Edited by SweatyYeti

SweatyYeti

Are you throwing a wet blanket on the people who say the subducting thigh line is from patty's hand? LOL

You don't know what is happening with the end of Patty's arms in that photo.

Slouch over and walk like Patty does in the firt part of the film (before she straightens up at the end when seen from behind). Now turn your head and shoulders. You hand will easily brush against your leg.

You left out this part of my post... ;) ...

..in the animation above, Patty's hand does not turn sideways, as it would, if it were scraping the leg.
Edited by SweatyYeti