Sign in to follow this  

Are We Able To Recreate Pgf Today?

Guest demon

This looks totally fake too.

Steatopygia.jpg

no clearly its an abnormality .not a faked bit of padding.

Guest LAL

no clearly its an abnormality .not a faked bit of padding.

It's not abnormal for the tribe.

Moccasin boots?

PDVD_030.jpg

Nope. A chimp's foot. (Does look kinda fake, doesn't it?)

SweatyYeti

in your opinion many others would disagree including myself.and still its not a real rear end.not even remotely close.these close ups make it even more laughable to look at it and say ooh yes thats definitely a real creature.All this roger couldn't have done it with the materials of the time.clearly he did as there's the evidence walking across,and doing the on cue turn to the camera pose.

Actually, it is the numbers that show it is a physical impossibility for Heironimus to have been Patty. :)

Thanks for posting that image of the chimp's feet, Lu! I was looking for it, in my collection...but couldn't find it.

Guest LAL

Yep. I once got roundly chewed out by a poster on another board for posting costume feet. :lol:

Edited by LAL

It has been said that a negative cannot be proven. (I phrased it that way, because I am sure some negative proving expert will pop up - we seem to have a over-abundance of experts here)

My point is only that this is perhaps a meaningless conversation. The fact that the people that keep insisting that the PGF can be recreated, seem to be saying that that will prove the PGF was NOT real.

It won't.

It will only prove that it could be recreated. If I had a video of a bear eating from a picnic basket, and someone then recreated it using a bear suit and actor - it would not prove my bear video was of a fake bear.

I think what may actually be a more important question is - if the PGF is real...can it be recreated. hmm?

Moccasin boots?

PDVD_030.jpg

Sasquatch foot?

PattysButtView5.jpg

What do you think the band that runs horizontally across the middle of Paddy's lower leg could be?

Does Paddy's lower leg and foot look kinda fake, or down right fake?

Sasquatch foot?

PattysButtView5.jpg

What do you think the band that runs horizontally across the middle of Paddy's lower leg could be?

Does Paddy's lower leg and foot look kinda fake, or down right fake?

Are those my only two choices? Your honor, I believe the prosecutor is leading the witness!

030409_1319_DoCalfRaise1.png

976648.1142643053989.mm33go.jpg

scan.jpg

Please feel free to ignore my post, as per standard procedure.

Edited by Harry

This looks totally fake too.

Steatopygia.jpg

Before this gets yanked off because of bared breasts, what tribe is this? I have never seen fat deposition like that, I've come close, but not to that extent. You could set a whole tea set up on her backside.

Edited by Jodie

Wheellug

Before this gets yanked off because of bared breasts, what tribe is this? I have never seen fat deposition like that, I've come close, but not to that extent. You could set a whole tea set up on her backside.

There are quite a few examples of this on the web. Some show women carrying their children even as they stand on their mothers bum! After I had seen those pics, I actually took the time to look around at people at public (not staring..) and noticed some of those big bums.. well.. they are just built that way.

Guest vilnoori

If you don't mind, LAL, I'd like to put that one on my human oddities gallery.

Edited by vilnoori

Guest LAL

Not identified but probably a member of the Khoikhoi people.

These are Khoikhoi:

steatopygia-Hottentot.jpg

This one is Onge:

ongewoman.jpg

The condition is steatopygia and it used to be common in some parts of tribal Africa. It was a handy way to carry fluid and fat reserves without restricting movement..

A handy way of carrying fluid and fat reserves without restricting movement? Wow - that sounds like a technique that sure could come in handy for our hairy cousins. But wait - that might explain what we see in the PGF. And, it is also a trait in these humans pictured. We cant have that.

We must continue thinking Sasquatch is a just big monkey! And the PGF is fake!

Carry on.

Please feel free to ignore my post, as per standard procedure.

Edited by Harry