Are We Able To Recreate Pgf Today?

SweatyYeti

SweatyYeti,

In your post 554, I think shows it pretty good. Notice the roundness an shape to the bottom of the heel. The bottom of heel creates its own shadow sort of, just below it on the sole of foot, suggestin' to me natural shape. It is not whited out do to reflection of sun or over expossure. I believe when the heel is raised up, the bend is midfoot an there is a shadow created by this bend on the sole of foot itself and on the ground below.

Ever since I first noticed these frames, I have an still do believe they show the midtarsal break in the left foot extremely well.

Interesting observations, Pat. :) I agree that the shape of Patty's foot appears natural, and not excessively 'square', or goofy-looking...like large suit feet, usually do.

To try to show the shadow under the foot a little better, in the 'mid-foot bend' Frame...I enlarged two of the Frames...and put them together...

PattyInTreesLeftFootAG3B.gif

There does appear to be some shadow under the foot, in the Frame where about half the foot is showing.

Regarding the appearance of the foot bending in the middle, as it lifts off the ground...here is an image of a man attempting to replicate Patty's gait...(in the Amer. Paranormal Bigfoot show)....and, notice the angle of the section of the foot which is off the ground...

APManWalking1.jpg

With Patty's foot, the lifted section of the foot is much more vertical....(due to it's greater flexibility, I would think)...

PattyBentKneeAGStable3.gif

A major difference. Patty's foot also appears to lift-up vertically, in the 'Between the Trees' animated-gif.

SweatyYeti

Sweaty, You are bringing lots of new information to light, and are a major asset to the BF forums. Thank you for being here and sharing all of this info with us.

Thank you, Susiq. I'm enjoying doing the analysis...and, enjoying reading your enthusiastic...smiley-filled posts! ;)

kitakaze
With Patty's foot, the lifted section of the foot is much more vertical....(due to it's greater flexibility, I would think)...

The guy is wearing sneakers in which his toes go to the end. That would not be the case with Patty. Exactly that problem would make you lift your foot more vertically for clearance.

SweatyYeti

The guy is wearing sneakers in which his toes go to the end. That would not be the case with Patty. Exactly that problem would make you lift your foot more vertically for clearance.

That would be "for clearance at the front of the foot".

The difference that's seen in my post above, is the angle of the back, and middle of the foot...as the foot is lifting up, off the ground....while the front of the foot is still on the ground.

Patty's foot lifts off the ground vertically....the man's does not.

Edited by SweatyYeti
kitakaze

Yes, it looks just like a costume foot rolling off the ground. It doesn't look to me to be actually bending in the middle as it leaves the ground. Even if it did appear that way, my goodness, this human seems to have a midtarsal break...

9d9f536b.jpg

Patty has not only a hand clone, but a foot clone as well...

Bigmillion7.jpg

But there seriously is some weird, weird, funkiness going on with Patty's heel and leg that look very suit-like...

d2e081a5.jpgabfoot.gif

Edited by kitakaze

Kitakaze, I have a quick question for you if you please. What IS that goofy looking picture in the middle of your last post? I've seen you post it several times but I have missed the explanation of it's origin or signifigance. I'm sure you covered it somewhere but again I missed it. Thanks in advance.

kitakaze

Yeah, sure, Mark. That is a frame from the 1966 film One Million Years BC that was uploaded by member Tontar from his DVD copy...

One_Million_Years_BC.jpg

Here are a few more frames...

Bigmillion5.jpg

Bigmillion3.jpg

Bigmillion1.jpg

Aha,thanks Kitakaze. I couldn't figure it out at all. Is it a frame of one of the cave creatures upside down in a hole or something? I remember watching that movie with my Dad when I was a little guy back in the dark ages. Raquel Welch was one of the most beautiful ladies of her time. Thanks for posting the movie cover, memories of good times with my father. :thumbsup:

PBeaton

Pat, it does not matter whether or not there are scratches on my avatar. That is not scratches on the side of Paddy's "breast" from Bigfoothunter's greenarrow gif. It moves as the "breast" and upper chest moves. Scratches and artifacts would not do that.

I did not say that the strap went under the arm pit. Please reread what I said. Additionally, I have no idea how the suit was assembled. I am simply commenting on what I see.

Pat...

Suziq, perhaps I could get you, as a woman and a nurse, to take a look at the greenarrow gif below and get your take on what I have pointed out.

The strap appears at the bottom of Paddy's right "breast" and runs, vertically, up the side of the breast and disappears as it intersects with a horizontal line that appears from under Paddy's right arm, a couple of inches below the arm pit. Also, there is a shadow that is created by the strap as it pulls up against, and digs into the bottom of the "breast". The strap also moves in conjunction with breast and upper chest.

If you know how to increase the magnification of your monitor it will make it easier to see, although not necessary.

greenarrow.gif

Romano,

I'll look into anomally on breast lookin' at other copies of these frames, see if it shows up on them as well.

I realize you didn't say it went under armpit, you said it intersects with what looks like another strap comin' from below armpit, my bad, sorry. Just kinda seemed if it intersects with strap from under armpit...sorry.

Be interestin' if Bill has noticed this anomally in his images ?

Pat...

Pat:

I have studied the area you are referencing, and it is all consistant with real anatomy, in my analysis. The concept of any kind of strap there is totally inconsistant with any suit design I am aware of.

Bill

PBeaton

Interesting observations, Pat. :) I agree that the shape of Patty's foot appears natural, and not excessively 'square', or goofy-looking...like large suit feet, usually do.

To try to show the shadow under the foot a little better, in the 'mid-foot bend' Frame...I enlarged two of the Frames...and put them together...

PattyInTreesLeftFootAG3B.gif

There does appear to be some shadow under the foot, in the Frame where about half the foot is showing.

Regarding the appearance of the foot bending in the middle, as it lifts off the ground...here is an image of a man attempting to replicate Patty's gait...(in the Amer. Paranormal Bigfoot show)....and, notice the angle of the section of the foot which is off the ground...

APManWalking1.jpg

PattyBentKneeAGStable3.gif

A major difference. Patty's foot also appears to lift-up vertically, in the 'Between the Trees' animated-gif.

SweatyYeti,

There are two shadows on the sole of left foot itself that are interestin' to me. The one created by the heel on the bottom(sole) of the foot, kinda looks like the letter C if it was rolled back, it surrounds the protrussion of the heel on the bottom of the foot. Suggests a natural shape to the bottom of foot caused by bone an tissue. An the shadow on sole of midfoot where bend is occurin', suggestin' midtarsal break, based on followin' frames.

I believe there is also the shadow under the foot on the ground, created by the front half of the foot bein' lifted.

The midfoot flexibility allows the heel to be elivated near vertical while front half of foot is still in contact with the ground.

Also, regardin' guys foot comin' off ground, notice where bend occours, well ahead of the midtarsal break visible in the filmed subject(or the guys shin).

Pat...

PBeaton

kitakaze,

Our feet bend where the phalages an metatarsals meets, the ball of the foot(behind toes), the subject filmed has a foot that appears to bend behind the metatarsals, thus the MTB. Because of this the subjects heel is able to elivate near verticle as seen, without showin' the sole or midfoot(metatarsals) as much, as it is still on the ground. Notice how much of the guys shoe is off the ground because of where the bend occours in the human foot.

Pat...

PBeaton

Pat:

I have studied the area you are referencing, and it is all consistant with real anatomy, in my analysis. The concept of any kind of strap there is totally inconsistant with any suit design I am aware of.

Bill

Bill,

Does the anomally or appearance of verticle lines on right breast appear in images you have of these particular frames Romano is questionin'?

Pat...

Pat:

It's more of an anomaly of some copies, because it varies in shape and clarity in different copies and frame captures. And it's nothing like a strap in the slow motion high resolution image stabilized video sequence I did for my studies.

That's part of the risk of doing analysis without having multiple copies to compare. What you are seeing may not be part of the actual original image.

Bill