Are We Able To Recreate Pgf Today?

Romano,

I'll look into anomally on breast lookin' at other copies of these frames, see if it shows up on them as well.

I realize you didn't say it went under armpit, you said it intersects with what looks like another strap comin' from below armpit, my bad, sorry. Just kinda seemed if it intersects with strap from under armpit...sorry.

Be interestin' if Bill has noticed this anomally in his images ?

Pat...

Romano:

"The strap appears at the bottom of Paddy's right "breast" and runs, vertically, up the side of the breast and disappears as it intersects with a horizontal line that appears from under Paddy's right arm, a couple of inches below the arm pit. Also, there is a shadow that is created by the strap as it pulls up against, and digs into the bottom of the "breast". The strap also moves in conjunction with breast and upper chest."

Pat, you still didn't get close, my friend. :) I did not say that it intersected with what looks like another strap coming from the armpit. I said that it disappears as it intersects with a horizontal line that appears from under Paddy's right arm, a couple of inches below the arm pit.

Guest Bigfoothunter

Suziq, perhaps I could get you, as a woman and a nurse, to take a look at the greenarrow gif below and get your take on what I have pointed out.

The strap appears at the bottom of Paddy's right "breast" and runs, vertically, up the side of the breast and disappears as it intersects with a horizontal line that appears from under Paddy's right arm, a couple of inches below the arm pit. Also, there is a shadow that is created by the strap as it pulls up against, and digs into the bottom of the "breast". The strap also moves in conjunction with breast and upper chest.

If you know how to increase the magnification of your monitor it will make it easier to see, although not necessary.

greenarrow.gif

Strap??? Are you sure you are not looking at shadow on Kodachrome film type that is notorious for this? Did you check the cibachromes as a way to cross check?

Bill

Bigfoot Field Research

Strap??? Are you sure you are not looking at shadow on Kodachrome film type that is notorious for this? Did you check the cibachromes as a way to cross check?

Bill

Bigfoot Field Research

I'm sure that it's not just a shadow. I can see it in other images, as well.

PBeaton

Romano:

Pat, you still didn't get close, my friend. :) I did not say that it intersected with what looks like another strap coming from the armpit. I said that it disappears as it intersects with a horizontal line that appears from under Paddy's right arm, a couple of inches below the arm pit.

Romano,

Sorry. That last post was from my head, not readin' your post word for word. It just seemed to me you were implyin' the strap went up an attached where you said it intersects with horizontal line comin' from below right arm. So, again Romano, sorry. What does this strap runnin' vertically up right breast disappearin' as it's intersectin' with horizontal line from under right arm...do ? Or what do you believe it may do?

I simply thought you were suggestin' it was supportin' the costumed breast. An I thought it a unlikely way ta do so.

Pat...

kitakaze wrote:

That's interesting, because 43 years ago, when the Film was first viewed...people looked at Patty and exclaimed...."Oh....look....she has exceptionally long arms!"...

PattyBobPattyButtComp2.jpg

Nowadays, kit views the Film....and exclaims...

OH HO HO... :lol: ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96kwILL35ig

I have been trying to give you a point all day long, and as I was going to the post I wanted to acknowledge, I stopped at this one, thought that it was good, and pressed the vote button, and it worked! But at least I now know what time I can post points. I'm actually exhausted from pressing buttons since 8am this morning. But now I know when I can help support people who post such well thought out posts. I've given points to skeptics and believers. I'm a full service *voter* :D If it is well thought out and factual, I appreciate it, and the time and work the poster took to prove/support his/her beliefs.

Edited by Susiq2
Guest Bigfoothunter

The guy is wearing sneakers in which his toes go to the end. That would not be the case with Patty. Exactly that problem would make you lift your foot more vertically for clearance.

Kit .... have you given up on Bob H because of his credibility issues? You must have because Bob H said he removed his shoes and placed his foot inside of the alleged fake slippers with toes sewn onto the ends of them. One can't having Bob H wearing shoes when he said he didn't have on shoes in the fake slipper feet ... now can we. (smile)

Bill

Bigfoot Field Research

Guest Bigfoothunter

I'm sure that it's not just a shadow. I can see it in other images, as well.

What other images .... other films that are not so contrasted? Or do you mean in other images when the subject is at another location on the sand bar?? I must ask because Kodachrome II film and what various lighting effects do to the images within it is something that I understand. So I am interested in this proclamation that you see straps. I see two other places on this animal where shade lines can be called straps, but they are not straps in my view.

Bill

Bigfoot Field Research

Edited by Bigfoothunter
SweatyYeti

SweatyYeti,

There are two shadows on the sole of left foot itself that are interestin' to me. The one created by the heel on the bottom(sole) of the foot, kinda looks like the letter C if it was rolled back, it surrounds the protrussion of the heel on the bottom of the foot. Suggests a natural shape to the bottom of foot caused by bone an tissue. An the shadow on sole of midfoot where bend is occurin', suggestin' midtarsal break, based on followin' frames.

I believe there is also the shadow under the foot on the ground, created by the front half of the foot bein' lifted.

The midfoot flexibility allows the heel to be elivated near vertical while front half of foot is still in contact with the ground.

Sorry for the slow reply, Pat. :huh: I put together yet another version of that gif...this time using 3 Frames....running forwards, then backwards...

PattyTreesLeftFootLiftBendAG2.gif

I think those three Frames show the bending of the foot pretty clearly....and also the shadow under the middle of the foot, in the 'middle' Frame.

Also, in the first two frames, where the foot is closer to the ground...the foot is slightly darker than the ground....creating a noticeable distinction between them.

Also, regardin' guys foot comin' off ground, notice where bend occurs, well ahead of the midtarsal break visible in the filmed subject(or the guys shin).

It sure is further forward, Pat. The angles associated with the feet, and ankles of the men attempting to replicate Patty's walk, are not the same as Patty's. There are a few differences...and, I plan on putting together some detailed comparison graphics, showing what all the differences are.

Guest Bigfoothunter

SweatyYeti,

Good eye !

Pat...

Yes ... one of the things I saw years ago, and what I am sure the bio-mechanic people in Russia noticed, was that the foot comes to a vertical position while still in contact with the ground. When people walk ... their feet barely comes off the ground and is why they are easy to track in the grass for they make a swath with their low toe drags. The Sasquatch seems to take a high step ... almost like pedaling a bicycle. (Something else that Bob H doesn't do).

Bill

Bigfoot Field Research

Guest Kerchak

No we are NOT able to recreate the PGF today. With all the pontificating and claims, absolutely ZILCH has been done.

I first encountered claims that it WOULD (not 'could') be done some 5 years ago. Since then? Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Bugger all.

Guest Kerchak

Well let's not write it off till we've seen Morris' and kit's attempt.

I'll write if off BEFORE I've seen their attempts.

I'm looking forward to that!

I'm looking forward to laughing at it. I've already laughed at a Morris attempt once.

Edited by Kerchak
Guest demon

I'll write if off BEFORE I've seen their attempts. Both are full of hogwash and hot air/arrogance.

so is saying th pgf is anything but a suit which it always was.

a real animal??? lol not even remotely close..