Are We Able To Recreate Pgf Today?

Guest Kerchak

so is saying th pgf is anything but a suit which it always was.

a real animal???

lol not even remotely close..

Fine. You believe that.

Why then are you even wasting your time in this thread?

I don't waste my time in the other obvious hoax threads.

Quite obviously the PGF 'gets' to you and 'bothers' you or you wouldn't be here.

Simple as that mate.

Edited by Kerchak
Guest demon

Fine. You believe that.

Why then are you even wasting your time in this thread?

I don't waste my time in the other obvious hoax threads.

Quite obviously the PGF 'gets' to you and 'bothers' you or you wouldn't be here.

Simple as that mate.

no what bothers me and the vast majority of people is post which say oh its real you skeptics are all totally wrong.and its real and nobody could ever reproduce a suit.

fact is that is a suit. and it bothers the footers who cant handle the fact that the rest of the world can clearly see that..

all the lens and elbow nonsense in the world wont change the fact that its not even close to being anything else.

All the years i pent as a primate keeper in the uk .cant ever remember once ever seeing a real animal with a fur nappy on.

mate

Edited by demon
Guest Kerchak

no what bothers me and the vast majority of people is post which say oh its real you skeptics are all totally wrong.

Why would that 'bother' you if you KNOW you are right? Methinks you aren't completely sure.

and its real and nobody could ever reproduce a suit.

They haven't yet...and they HAVE tried.

fact is that is a suit.

Ok. Where is the suit? Where are the pictures of the suit? Where are the drawings/blueprints of the suit? Etc???

If it was a suit then it was in someone's possession at some point? Where is it? Or the evidence of it? It was allegedly in a person's hand, was it not??!!!!!

and it bothers the footers who cant handle the fact that the rest of the world can clearly see that..

Well if you didn't repeatedly come into BFF and specifically the PFG threads then you wouldn't even know that.

The last time I looked, the BBC news wasn't about 'footers' claiming the PGF is real.

The facts are that if you didn't come to BFF in the first place then you would be hard pressed ANYWHERE to even come across much talk of the PGF.

You have the temerity to come to seek out and sign up to a BIGFOOT board and complain that the pro PGF folks 'bother' you? :blink:

all the lens and elbow nonsense in the world wont change the fact that its not even close to being anything else.

Yeah, dead red horse, slippers, glass eye, wallet in me pocket etc etc is soooooooo much more believable?? Do me a favour!

All the years i pent as a primate keeper in the uk .cant ever remember once ever seeing a real animal with a fur nappy on.

How many hairy bipedal primates with humanlike tendencies did you 'keep'? Why would the QUADRUPED primates you tended have had a big gluteus maximus??

Think OUTSIDE the box........mate!

Edited by Kerchak
  • Upvote 1
Guest demon

Why would that 'bother' you if you KNOW you are right? Methinks you aren't completely sure.

They haven't yet...and they HAVE tried.

Ok. Where is the suit? Where are the pictures of the suit? Where are the drawings/blueprints of the suit? Etc???

If it was a suit then it was in someone's possession at some point? Where is it? Or the evidence of it? It was allegedly in a person's hand, was it not??!!!!!

Well if you didn't repeatedly come into BFF and specifically the PFG threads then you wouldn't even know that.

The last time I looked, the BBC news wasn't about 'footers' claiming the PGF is real.

The facts are that if you didn't come to BFF in the first place then you would be hard pressed ANYWHERE to even come across much talk of the PGF.

You have the temerity to come to seek out and sign up to a BIGFOOT board and complain that the pro PGF folks 'bother' you? :blink:

Yeah, dead red horse, slippers, glass eye, wallet in me pocket etc etc is soooooooo much more believable?? Do me a favour!

How many hairy bipedal primates with humanlike tendencies did you 'keep'? Why would the QUADRUPED primates you tended have had a big gluteus maximus??

Think OUTSIDE the box........mate!

its not even remotely close to a real big gluteus maximus. real ones move in conjunction with the legs.they don't defy gravity and sit there like a big stuffed diaper.

do you a favour ??? real feet or stompers/slippers??? oh yes they do look like real feet,especially the heel that sticks out like no other being,or is that another trait seen only in bigfoot??

its not even remotely close to a real big gluteus maximus. real ones move in conjunction with the legs.they don't defy gravity and sit there like a big stuffed diaper.

do you a favour ??? real feet or stompers/slippers??? oh yes they do look like real feet,especially the heel that sticks out like no other being,or is that another trait seen only in bigfoot??like fake arses that don't move.

Have you heard Dr, Meldrum's theory on the heel? Or do you not trust an expert on primate feet?

Guest Kerchak

its not even remotely close to a real big gluteus maximus.

What, you've actually seen the gluteus maximus of a 7ft massive bipedal hair covered primate to tell me it doesn't look real?

When was this?

real ones move in conjunction with the legs.

I see movement in the footage. Plus...it's covered in hair.

they don't defy gravity and sit there like a big stuffed diaper.

Nor do those in the footage. They move slightly.

do you a favour ???

Yeah do me a favour.

Glass eye? Dead red horse? Old time football helmet? Wallet in the pocket? No practice to do the walk? Yeah, do me a favour, Demon.

real feet or stompers/slippers??? oh yes they do look like real feet,especially the heel that sticks out like no other being

Is a 7ft massive bipedal primate just like any other being then?

What on earth are you comparing it to? Your pet gibbon?

Mate, THAT is where you are going wrong. You expect bigfoot to look and move like a chimp.

Guest Kerchak

Why, I do believe I will pull up a comfortable chair and relax with a nice glass of wine. This is fun.

Kerchak - please do continue.

Cheers.

Thanks Harry. Been away for a while. This is fun tonight.

I'm just flabbergasted that someone chose to sign up to a bigfoot forum then complains that he's 'bothered' by pro PGF folks. That's like someone going to a farm and then complaining about the smelly pigs. :wacko:

Edited by Kerchak
Guest demon

Have you heard Dr, Meldrum's theory on the heel? Or do you not trust an expert on primate feet?

meldrum the oh the snowwalker is real???or these casts cant be faked?? when looking at a fake cast

Guest demon

What, you've actually seen the gluteus maximus of a 7ft massive bipedal hair covered primate to tell me it doesn't look real?

When was this?

I see movement in the footage. Plus...it's covered in hair.

Nor do those in the footage. They move slightly.

Yeah do me a favour.

Glass eye? Dead red horse? Old time football helmet? Wallet in the pocket? No practice to do the walk? Yeah, do me a favour, Demon.

Is a 7ft massive bipedal primate just like any other being then?

What on earth are you comparing it to? Your pet gibbon?

Mate, THAT is where you are going wrong. You expect bigfoot to look and move like a chimp.

no i and the rest of the world would expect it to move like a real creature ,not a man in a suit.and 7ft??? are you serious..ive not mentioned glass eyes or dead horses.or wallets.and no the butt doesnt move..and hair is no excuse for butt that size to hide movement.its not connected to the leg.

the cheeks should move in conjuction with the legs.they don't they just hang lifeless in mid air .just like a fake padded rear.

plus your basing all this on the fact bigfoot is real..theres where YOUR going wrong