Are We Able To Recreate Pgf Today?

Guest Kerchak

no i and the rest of the world would expect it to move like a real creature

You think the 'rest of the world is looking at the PGF and expecting it to do certain things?

not a man in a suit.and 7ft??? are you serious..

Yes, I am of the opinion that the subject is at least 6.5 ft to 7ft if fully upright.

ive not mentioned glass eyes or dead horses.or wallets.

No, Bob H did yet you have no problem with that.........or you would be arguing it strongly.

and no the butt doesnt move.

Yeah it does. I see it

.and hair is no excuse for butt that size to hide movement.

There is some movement. What do you expect it to do? Bounce?

its not connected to the leg.

Of course it is.

the cheeks should move in conjuction with the legs.they don't they just hang lifeless in mid air .just like a fake padded rear.

They don't hang lifeless. They move somewhat...and they are covered in hair.

plus your basing all this on the fact bigfoot is real..theres where YOUR going wrong

Well if you are sure there is no such thing as bigfoot I have no idea why you are wasting your time late at night debating on a bigfoot board.

SweatyYeti

SweatyYeti,

Good eye !

Pat...

Thanks, Pat.. :) I really like that last '3-Frame' version of the animated-gif, I posted. I adjusted the frames a tiny bit, to get it a little more stable. I think it shows the unique movement of Patty's foot, very clearly.

So...somehow...I missed the responses that came after my last post, on the 13th...even though I check the Board every day. That's the reason why it took me so long to respond, Pat. Sorry about that... :(

Edited by SweatyYeti
kitakaze
No, Bob H did yet you have no problem with that.........or you would be arguing it strongly.

I see it just fine...

Bigpattyeye.jpg

kitakaze

Over multiple frames of the PGF, the white gleam where Patty's right eye should be is obvious. In this cibachrome, it looks like even the iris can be seen. Some Patty proponents claim things like teeth and such can be seen. I see what looks very much like the glass eye Heironimus described. You can bounce the caps lock as much as you like, I will still see what looks like a glass eye.

roguefooter

Some Patty proponents claim things like teeth and such can be seen. I see what looks very much like the glass eye Heironimus described. You can bounce the caps lock as much as you like, I will still see what looks like a glass eye.

Nobody ever said that pareidolia was a one-way street. It's apparent that both sides suffer from it. Everything from teeth, glass eyes, straps, hair braids, and carrying sticks.

Edited by roguefooter
Guest Kerchak

Over multiple frames of the PGF, the white gleam where Patty's right eye should be is obvious. In this cibachrome, it looks like even the iris can be seen. Some Patty proponents claim things like teeth and such can be seen.

I don't agree with them and I have stated that before. I simply don't believe it's possible to be so certain or to see such 'obvious' small details, both for and against the authenticity of the film. I see no glass eye, I see no eye puss and nor do I see any rivets or straps around the breast.

You see a glass eye because you 'believe' Bob H was in a suit and you 'believe' his glass eye claim.

You are no different to the rigid proponent you so often like to shake your head at.

You can bounce the caps lock as much as you like, I will still see what looks like a glass eye.

Course you do. Because you 'believe' it.

Do you see the bogey too? :lol:

Edited by Kerchak
SweatyYeti

I see what looks very much like the glass eye Heironimus described.

Just like he can see Patty's elbow... :lol: ...

VanderbiltSeesElbow.jpg

meldrum the oh the snowwalker is real???or these casts cant be faked?? when looking at a fake cast

Wow! You really shot me down.

Excellent debating skills and use of logic.

How about answering the question?

Edited by Harry
Guest demon

Wow! You really shot me down.

Excellent debating skills and use of logic.

How about answering the question?

meldrum the "experts" opinion on the heel is just that his opinion.oh well its a trait only seen in bigfoot.same as his "expert opinion that bigoot goes down to the shore line to catch fish.

or the snow walker in his "expert opinion after studying the footage has to be at least 9ft tall in his expert opinion. but he will sign a copy of a fake cast for 60$ .

im sure he would welcome more grants of gullible people too study "bigfoot" some more.maybe even catch one fishing.

Guest Kerchak

and do you say that to every person on here who knows that bigfoot is just a myth????

Yes.

I do trully wonder and scratch my head at why people would come to a message board on more or less a daily basis (in some cases year in year out)and become obsessed in talking about it if they are quite sure there is no such thing.

There are many examples of things I am quite sure are just myth and not real. I don't waste my time even thinking about them much, nevermind actively obsessing over them daily or almost daily.

so the bff should be an exclusive club for footers only to stroke each others ego's with oooh good post there.

I didn't say that, although I'm of the opinion that the odd thread or two in that direction wouldn't be such a bad thing......but the mods don't agree with me.

I'm not trying to stop cynics from coming here. How can I? I'm just wondering why they want to come here. If I was cynical about bigfoot and thought foe sure there is no such thing I certainly wouldn't waste my time posting about it day after day.

6ft5 to 7ft highly accurate that 7inch diff.

7 inch isn't much of a leeway estimation when compared to an overall height of maybe 7ft, considering the bent legged, stooped over posture.

Personally I think the subject would be nearer to 7ft stood fully erect than it would be to 6ft 5 in. Either way, most definitely too tall to be Bob H.

and yes the rear should "bounce"

My arse doesn't and it's not exactly small.

and no it doesn't move however much you would like to think it does.

Yes it does. I've seen it move in hi def on the LMS DVD. It doesn't wobble all over the place like jelly but the butt DOES move. Undoubtedly. I can also make out what looks to be a butt crack but I can't be sure.