Are We Able To Recreate Pgf Today?

But there seriously is some weird, weird, funkiness going on with Patty's heel and leg that look very suit-like...

posted by Kit, picture/post 605

Susi says: Are those pictures of legit BF feet? Where did those pictures of 2 Bigfoot feet come from? Yikes, Does that make sense?

There are 4 feet, 2 different animals, correct?

Edited by Susiq2

Don't forget his estimate of the distance from Willow Creek to the film site.

Has anyone done tests to see what it takes to bend a stirrup - other than a vise? In what way was it bent? Stirrups for western saddles are usually aluminum which is a soft, lightweight and malleable metal. Does anyone know what type of stirrup it was? I don't think it would take much to flatten a roping stirrup.

Stirrups back in that day were big and heavy smelted iron, and could not, and would not, bend easily. They were very strong and heavy duty.

No we are NOT able to recreate the PGF today. With all the pontificating and claims, absolutely ZILCH has been done.

I first encountered claims that it WOULD (not 'could') be done some 5 years ago. Since then? Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Bugger all.

Thank you. That was my thought also, but I wished to have it verified. No one has ever been able to recreate the film. Hmmmm, Makes me wonder if perhaps, wait for it, hold your breath..........It's genuine!!!!!

Who'da ever thunk it?

Wow, The PGF is real.......

PBeaton

meldrum the "experts" opinion on the heel is just that his opinion.oh well its a trait only seen in bigfoot.same as his "expert opinion that bigoot goes down to the shore line to catch fish.

or the snow walker in his "expert opinion after studying the footage has to be at least 9ft tall in his expert opinion. but he will sign a copy of a fake cast for 60$ .

im sure he would welcome more grants of gullible people too study "bigfoot" some more.maybe even catch one fishing.

demon,

Regardin' primate feet, it's not very complicated demon. Size an shape of foot corrilates with size of subject an time spent on the ground. Surely someone who has worked with primates an is so willin' to comment on the structure of thier feet would see the obvious differences.

A simple example. Take a chip foot compared to a mountain gorillas. The gorilla bein' larger an spendin' more time on the ground has a broader foot, longer heel an a big toe that is less divergent(more in line with other toes).

You don't have to take Jeff's word or mine, go look. Easy enough ta do, you don't have ta be a expert in primate foot morphology.

You also seem to compare the subjects anatomy directly to a known ape, human or other. Truth is it is neither. It is unique in anatomical structure in my opinion, with apparent similarities to the known primates, but non the less...unique. In my opinion that is.

Pat...

Guest demon

demon,

Regardin' primate feet, it's not very complicated demon. Size an shape of foot corrilates with size of subject an time spent on the ground. Surely someone who has worked with primates an is so willin' to comment on the structure of thier feet would see the obvious differences.

A simple example. Take a chip foot compared to a mountain gorillas. The gorilla bein' larger an spendin' more time on the ground has a broader foot, longer heel an a big toe that is less divergent(more in line with other toes).

You don't have to take Jeff's word or mine, go look. Easy enough ta do, you don't have ta be a expert in primate foot morphology.

You also seem to compare the subjects anatomy directly to a known ape, human or other. Truth is it is neither. It is unique in anatomical structure in my opinion, with apparent similarities to the known primates, but non the less...unique. In my opinion that is.

Pat...

and there we have it unique to bigfoot when it cant be explained..

PBeaton

Thanks, Pat.. :) I really like that last '3-Frame' version of the animated-gif, I posted. I adjusted the frames a tiny bit, to get it a little more stable. I think it shows the unique movement of Patty's foot, very clearly.

So...somehow...I missed the responses that came after my last post, on the 13th...even though I check the Board every day. That's the reason why it took me so long to respond, Pat. Sorry about that... :(

SweatyYeti,

No worries ! Just like ta say once again, thanks for the gifs an observations regardin' them. Appreciate the work an effort. Good stuff !

Pat...

PBeaton

and there we have it unique to bigfoot when it cant be explained..

demon,

Took a bit ta come up with that response did it demon ? I tried ta explain the variation in primate feet to ya demon, you've worked with primates. Do you or don't you understand basic primate anatomy? Compared to the other great apes demon, would you not admit the human foot to be unique ?

Pat...

SweatyYeti

But there seriously is some weird, weird, funkiness going on with Patty's heel and leg that look very suit-like...

posted by Kit, picture/post 605

Susi says: Are those pictures of legit BF feet? Where did those pictures of 2 Bigfoot feet come from? Yikes, Does that make sense?

There are 4 feet, 2 different animals, correct?

There isn't really anything 'weird' going on, with Patty's left foot, Susiq. It's shape is just like the right foot...it's rounded...not square...

PattyFrame72C.jpg

This morning I found a post of yours, Susiq, from a few days ago that I had missed. I'll respond to it later on this evening.. :)

Edited by SweatyYeti

There isn't really anything 'weird' going on, with Patty's left foot, Susiq. It's shape is just like the right foot...it's rounded...not square...

PattyFrame72C.jpg

This morning I found a post of yours, Susiq, from a few days ago that I had missed. I'll respond to it later on this evening.. :)

Sweaty, I always look for your posts, and I am more than happy to wait until you post it because I sincerely believe that it is worth the wait! :wub: Hugs and thanks dear friend... :wub:

I'm so happy with the friends I've made here. It seems like we are all back together again after the last forum shut down, and with new people to be friends with also! :D . :wub: I had really missed you guys.

Now if I can just find Tim again...It would be perfect(as long as I don't get into any more trouble) Yikes Thrice!

SweatyYeti,

No worries ! Just like ta say once again, thanks for the gifs an observations regardin' them. Appreciate the work an effort. Good stuff !

Pat...

:wub: Pat, I'm sure that *everyone* here appreciates the work and effort that you bring to the forums. :wub: I'm so glad that we are friends! Hugs to you from me. If you and Sweaty left, I'd be devastated. I always look for your posts to keep up with current events, in the BF field, and here about what is happening around the forums..

We are truly blessed to have some fabulous researchers who bring so much to the BF debate, both skeptics and believers..Do you think that we may change some of the skeptics into believers without a body for proof?

What would bring skeptics into the believers group beside said body?

PBeaton

:wub: Pat, I'm sure that *everyone* here appreciates the work and effort that you bring to the forums. :wub: I'm so glad that we are friends! Hugs to you from me. If you and Sweaty left, I'd be devastated. I always look for your posts to keep up with current events, in the BF field, and here about what is happening around the forums..

We are truly blessed to have some fabulous researchers who bring so much to the BF debate, both skeptics and believers..Do you think that we may change some of the skeptics into believers without a body for proof?

What would bring skeptics into the believers group beside said body?

Susiq2,

Not sure what ta say...thanks !

I think it's possible for one to change ones mind easy enough. As for proof, I think another piece of footage might sway folks opinions, if of course it was good footage. A bone would likely be enough, but you never know. I think it a question best asked of them. However, I'm sure some will simply say you/we wont find evidence because they don't exist in the first place.

Pat...

Pat...

Guest parnassus

demon,

Do you or don't you understand basic primate anatomy?

Pat...

Oh come off it Pat. You're hardly the one to be talking down to anyone about primate anatomy.