Sign in to follow this  

Are We Able To Recreate Pgf Today?

SweatyYeti

Sweaty, I always look for your posts, and I am more than happy to wait until you post it because I sincerely believe that it is worth the wait! :wub: Hugs and thanks dear friend... :wub:

Thank you, Susiq.. :) You're very kind!

Regarding posting new analysis....I'm going to be posting something from Bill Munns' Report...either tomorrow night, or Sunday. It's something Bill discovered, in his research....that Roger turned the camera off, a few times during the filming. Bill has emailed me some higher-quality images, to include in my posts. This particular aspect of the film has some very interesting implications.

That's all I'll say about it....for now... :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, last weekend, I ran into technical difficulties with the new DVD software, I just got....so I wasn't able to put together the animated-gif I wanted to. I still have to work that out...and, hopefully I can get that done, this weekend.

But I don't need it for what I'll be posting from Bill's Report....so I will definitely get that posted, anyway. :)

Susiq wrote:

I'm so happy with the friends I've made here. It seems like we are all back together again after the last forum shut down, and with new people to be friends with also! :D . :wub: I had really missed you guys.

Now if I can just find Tim again...It would be perfect(as long as I don't get into any more trouble) Yikes Thrice!

From one friend...to other friends...

Ventura Highway

Edited by SweatyYeti

PBeaton

Oh come off it Pat. You're hardly the one to be talking down to anyone about primate anatomy.

parnassus,

Took a bit ta come up with that response as well parnassus. I wasn't talkin' down ta demon or anyone.

Since you're interested parnassus, compared to the other great apes, is the human foot not unique?

Pat...

SweatyYeti

SweatyYeti,

No worries ! Just like ta say once again, thanks for the gifs an observations regardin' them. Appreciate the work an effort. Good stuff !

Pat...

Thanks, Pat! :)

I just found a couple of graphics, that I had made a while ago, that I can post later tonight....in response to this earlier post of yours...(from the 'Reasons Not To Consider...' thread)...

Look at 6th frame, notice where shadow is on sole of foot. Now look at front subjects left leg/shin, follow line of shin down to sole of foot. The bend occours middle of foot, thus MTB in my humble opinion. Compare 6 an 7 in wolftrax's zoomed in gif. Not shadow on sole of foot, it is below the bend, that's why it is in shadow, it's not gettin' the light as upper foot is. Follow the line of shin to sole of foot. That bend sure appears to me to be middle of foot.

There is another interestin' frame a little before your last gif SweatyYeti, round frame 317 I think(?). Frame shows midfoot flexibility the complete opposite of your last gif. Cool !

Pat...

Regarding the highlighted line, Pat...did you happen to find out what Frame that was??

PBeaton

Thanks, Pat! :)

I just found a couple of graphics, that I had made a while ago, that I can post later tonight....in response to this earlier post of yours...(from the 'Reasons Not To Consider...' thread)...

Regarding the highlighted line, Pat...did you happen to find out what Frame that was??

SweatyYeti,

If you go to Reasons Not To.... thread, post 642, Gigantofootecus I believe has gif of frames you also used earlier. The one I'm talkin' bout occours in the step cycle just prior to the one you guys use. Left foot just as it swings behind right leg. Sorry, can't recall frame # ?

Pat...

SweatyYeti

SweatyYeti,

If you go to Reasons Not To.... thread, post 642, Gigantofootecus I believe has gif of frames you also used earlier. The one I'm talkin' bout occours in the step cycle just prior to the one you guys use. Left foot just as it swings behind right leg. Sorry, can't recall frame # ?

Pat...

Thanks, Pat...I'll take a look at that post. :)

gershake

Ventura Highway

Awww yeah. :) America are such a great band. My parents have a best-of and hourglass. The best-of features a couple of songs from a live album they did which is sooo incredibly good. The guitar solo on "A Horse with No Name" on that performance is one of the best moments of music I've ever heard, and I've heard quite a few. :P Unfortunately those are nowhere to be linked on youtube. Guess I'm going to buy the LP for the whole concert. :D Will send a PM your way when I've acquired and ripped it if you like :)

Sorry for OP

- Shake

SweatyYeti

Awww yeah. :) America are such a great band. My parents have a best-of and hourglass. The best-of features a couple of songs from a live album they did which is sooo incredibly good. The guitar solo on "A Horse with No Name" on that performance is one of the best moments of music I've ever heard, and I've heard quite a few. :P Unfortunately those are nowhere to be linked on youtube. Guess I'm going to buy the LP for the whole concert. :D Will send a PM your way when I've acquired and ripped it if you like :)

Sorry for OP

- Shake

Glad you enjoyed that, Shake... :) They sure are great musicians. I go see them every year, that they come around.

Sure, let me know when you have that CD...I'd love to get a copy of it! Thanks! :D

I noticed you're located in Germany...that's where that live version of Ventura was performed...at a concert in Germany, in 2001. The concert was released as a DVD...and, it was an excellent performance. Here's a link to some info, about it...

Ohne Filter Concert

I guess we should probably get back on topic, now... :rolleyes:

Guest ThePattyArcade

Let's say that Morris' claim that he fabricated the suit is true. So why hasn't he produced another exactly like it? If he could do it back in 1967 he can do it now. He's had plenty of time to do it too. Also, Bob H is still alive. A recreation of a supposedly bad monkey suit that the skeptics keep citing should be easy

Seems to me like there's been a lot of smoke, but not much fire -_-

Guest ThePattyArcade
That tiny black dot under the nose. I guess you think it's one of Bob's bogeys?

Upon reading this post, I burst out laughing.

Thank you, Susiq.. :) You're very kind!

Regarding posting new analysis....I'm going to be posting something from Bill Munns' Report...either tomorrow night, or Sunday. It's something Bill discovered, in his research....that Roger turned the camera off, a few times during the filming. Bill has emailed me some higher-quality images, to include in my posts. This particular aspect of the film has some very interesting implications.

That's all I'll say about it....for now... :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, last weekend, I ran into technical difficulties with the new DVD software, I just got....so I wasn't able to put together the animated-gif I wanted to. I still have to work that out...and, hopefully I can get that done, this weekend.

But I don't need it for what I'll be posting from Bill's Report....so I will definitely get that posted, anyway. :)

Susiq wrote:

Ventura Highway

That music was fabulous. I'm keeping up with this music group. How sweet you are to send me over there to hear that wonderful music. I've bookmarked it! :wub: and hugs to you..

Glad you enjoyed that, Shake... :) They sure are great musicians. I go see them every year, that they come around.

Sure, let me know when you have that CD...I'd love to get a copy of it! Thanks! :D

I noticed you're located in Germany...that's where that live version of Ventura was performed...at a concert in Germany, in 2001. The concert was released as a DVD...and, it was an excellent performance. Here's a link to some info, about it...

Ohne Filter Concert

I guess we should probably get back on topic, now... :rolleyes:

Sweaty Yeti, Where can I purchase this DVD? I so enjoyed their music. :wub: I just love my fellow posters, but, of course, there are some that I love more, and that's you!! :wub:

Let's say that Morris' claim that he fabricated the suit is true. So why hasn't he produced another exactly like it? If he could do it back in 1967 he can do it now. He's had plenty of time to do it too. Also, Bob H is still alive. A recreation of a supposedly bad monkey suit that the skeptics keep citing should be easy

Seems to me like there's been a lot of smoke, but not much fire -_-

Sometimes a girl just sees too much junk being spread around by people who wish to be famous one way or another. It is ridiculous.

It also hurts real investigators and their genuine field work. One person creating a fake report or creature hurts the entire field by time being wasted verifying and working the report. It also reinforces the general consensus that *everything* *Bigfoot* is a *joke*. :mad:

Edited by masterbarber
removed unacceptable content

Susiq2,

Not sure what ta say...thanks !

I think it's possible for one to change ones mind easy enough. As for proof, I think another piece of footage might sway folks opinions, if of course it was good footage. A bone would likely be enough, but you never know. I think it a question best asked of them. However, I'm sure some will simply say you/we wont find evidence because they don't exist in the first place.

Pat...

Pat...

Pat, I have seen some really good YouTube videos that people here posted the Addy's for, and it was worth the visit and the time to see those videos.

:wub: I just love being able to share something positive with you guys and gals... :wub:

Pat, Don't let the skeptics ruin this forum for you, or make you unhappy. We need you, so continue hanging out here, Okay? It would not be the same place if you left. :(