Are We Able To Recreate Pgf Today?

A handy way of carrying fluid and fat reserves without restricting movement? Wow - that sounds like a technique that sure could come in handy for our hairy cousins. But wait - that might explain what we see in the PGF. And, it is also a trait in these humans pictured. We cant have that.

We must continue thinking Sasquatch is a just big monkey! And the PGF is fake!

Carry on.

Please feel free to ignore my post, as per standard procedure.

Happy to, Harry.

This one is fake:

connollyherrmann01.jpg

Not identified but probably a member of the Khoikhoi people.

These are Khoikhoi:

steatopygia-Hottentot.jpg

This one is Onge:

ongewoman.jpg

The condition is steatopygia and it used to be common in some parts of tribal Africa. It was a handy way to carry fluid and fat reserves without restricting movement..

Uhhhh, I believe it would inhibit any kind of movement. It looks so uncomfortable.

Are those my only two choices? Your honor, I believe the prosecutor is leading the witness!

http://skinnybulkup.com/wp-content/themes/JulianTheme/images/030409_1319_DoCalfRaise1.png

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/9/7/976648.1142643053989.mm33go.jpg

http://www.t-nation.com/img/photos/06-089-training/scan.jpg

Please feel free to ignore my post, as per standard procedure.

Just responding to jerrywayne's comment, but I'll rephrase the question for you. Do you think that Paddy's lower leg and foot look real, kinda real, fake, or kinda fake?

I miss the similarity between these...

scan.jpg

and these.

PattysButtView5.jpg

What do you believe the band that runs horizontally across the middle of Paddy's lower leg is.

Think it's safe to say, that everyone gets a post ignored from time to time. No offence was intended.

Edited by Romano

• FMT
BFF Donor

OK, I've read this entire thread and I'm ready to render the verdict on the subject. Know that I am a skeptic and reject the PGF as a real BF for many reasons. However:

All attempts at reproducing the PGF presented here have failed.

Objectivity MUST be the rule. Regardless of your point of view, the truth is that none of the recreations have satisfactorily reproduced the PGF subject. This does not mean it is a real BF, just that it MAY be and nobody has YET reproduced it.

• Upvote 1

I don't see a line across Patty's lower leg, either....Frame 72 has a pretty clear view of the leg...

PattyCalfMuscle2Frames1.jpg

Tch, Sweaty, don't you know the pictures are clear enough to show details of a suit and a glass eye but too blurry for indicators of real musculature, midtarsal bend and an approximation of the IM index? Haven't you learned anything in your years of .giffing and posting? :blink:

Tch, Sweaty, don't you know the pictures are clear enough to show details of a suit and a glass eye but too blurry for indicators of real musculature, midtarsal bend and an approximation of the IM index? Haven't you learned anything in your years of .giffing and posting? :blink:

You're right, Lu....I should have learned my lesson by now... :huh: I think parn has made that same point, in noticing how suspicious it is that we can't see Patty's eyes....while pointing out Bob's glass right eye glinting... :blink:

I'll make a note of it....'suit details' are visible....'flesh/muscle/bone'...(such as 'boney elbow-joint)...details are not... ;)

Just responding to jerrywayne's comment, but I'll rephrase the question for you. Do you think that Paddy's lower leg and foot look real, kinda real, fake, or kinda fake?

I miss the similarity between these...

scan.jpg

and these.

PattysButtView5.jpg

What do you believe the band that runs horizontally across the middle of Paddy's lower leg is.

Think it's safe to say, that everyone gets a post ignored from time to time. No offence was intended.

Wow. I was thinking maybe my posts only showed up to me on my computer! Just kidding. :)

What do I believe the band is? First of all - dissecting each frame individually will just have us shooting arrows at shadowplay. And moving, heavy hair captures and reflects light in quite a chaotic way.

That being said - I personally think that the darker area on the right calf is either some musculature under the hair showing as a shadow.....or I think it is the shadow of the subjects right hand and curved-back fingers as it swings past the leg. So there.

Ever see that video version that makes it look like the driver shot Kennedy? If you haven't, I can provide a link. It looks VERY convincing. I believed it myself. Until you see a higher resolution version, and you realize it is shadow and reflection on the drivers or passengers hair that looks like a hand and gun coming around the drivers head. (supposed to be the drivers left hand crossing over the right shoulder)

What I am saying is that analyzing this video, at this quality, is chasing your tail in circles. There is not one thing that can be pointed out which will not have us disagreeing.

How about 'Dynamic'?

The basic structure of the figure remains the same, but the outer covering is 'dynamic'.

Subtle changes..not remaining the same..

Edited by Wheellug

How about 'Dynamic'?

The basic structure of the figure remains the same, but the outer covering is 'dynamic'.

Subtle changes..not remaining the same..

Wheellug - can you clarify? I'm not sure what you are saying could be seen as "dynamic". Obviously the outer covering, but was it an element in a previous post in this thread that you see as should be phrased as "dynamic", instead of another word that was used?

From your prior post..

:What do I believe the band is? First of all - dissecting each frame individually will just have us shooting arrows at shadowplay. And moving, heavy hair captures and reflects light in quite a chaotic way.

When each frame is viewed, you do see the basic structure-outline, but the hair moves, the light moves.. It's dynamic and not staying the same. Bulges appear, disappear , showing possible muscles etc.. they move, they are dynamic in that they show physical movement and change.

In comparison, a creature suit is not dynamic because features are built and covered. They do not move typically. The padding underneath is just padding to give an appearance.

By viewing each frame on the PGF, you can see that what ever is beneath the hair is changing shape from frame to frame, therefore.. dynamic.

From your prior post..

:What do I believe the band is? First of all - dissecting each frame individually will just have us shooting arrows at shadowplay. And moving, heavy hair captures and reflects light in quite a chaotic way.

When each frame is viewed, you do see the basic structure-outline, but the hair moves, the light moves.. It's dynamic and not staying the same. Bulges appear, disappear , showing possible muscles etc.. they move, they are dynamic in that they show physical movement and change.

In comparison, a creature suit is not dynamic because features are built and covered. They do not move typically. The padding underneath is just padding to give an appearance.

By viewing each frame on the PGF, you can see that what ever is beneath the hair is changing shape from frame to frame, therefore.. dynamic.

Thank you - I understand. You are right - what is under the outer surface being dynamic, as well as the surface texture, light and shadow changes. All is dynamic and every frame shows these changes in some way.

Hi Susiq2,

You have mentioned a couple of times, the thigh where you believe that Paddy has rubbed the hair off her leg. There is certainly nothing wrong with commenting on, or wanting to discuss that subject, but just so you know, it has been cussed and discussed ad nauseam on this board. If you are interested in checking our some of the discussions, here are two threads you might want to check out if you haven't already done so: :)

PGF The Film Itself

Patty And The Subducting Thigh Line

Thank you, Romano, I appreciate you pointing me towards topics about which I am very interested in reading, and looking for answers to my numerous questions :D ..You are a sweetie!

It has been said that a negative cannot be proven. (I phrased it that way, because I am sure some negative proving expert will pop up - we seem to have a over-abundance of experts here)

My point is only that this is perhaps a meaningless conversation. The fact that the people that keep insisting that the PGF can be recreated, seem to be saying that that will prove the PGF was NOT real.

It won't.

It will only prove that it could be recreated. If I had a video of a bear eating from a picnic basket, and someone then recreated it using a bear suit and actor - it would not prove my bear video was of a fake bear.

I think what may actually be a more important question is - if the PGF is real...can it be recreated. hmm?

Harry, Welcome to the BF forums, I like the way you think! Hopefully, with all of the experts we really do have who post here (and really intimidate me even tho I am used to brilliant men/women)I am thinking about how to prove something is real w/o more proof than the PGF, even tho it could not be easily duplicated even today, much less umpteen years ago.

I can still believe in the PGF, even with all of the nay-sayers, who are way smarter than I am, I still hold on to hope. I would love to know for sure that Patty lived, and has brother, sisters, and off spring still running around in the woods all over the world.

How could so many people be wrong in their sightings?