Jacobs Juvenile Revisited

Cervelo

^^^^^

Game, Set, Match....again

Bigfoothunter

Interesting concept with one major flaw as I see it .... not to mention a few others of a lesser degree.

There are no shadows seen being cast from the Jacobs subject in either photos of it. Not from the head - not from the legs - not from the trunk - from nowhere.

no_shadow_zps498f6575.jpg

And if a shadow could have been cast from a light source like a game camera, then to be cast downward as you suggested, then would not the light source need to be much higher in the air ... least ways that's been my life long experience in viewing shadows in relation to the light sources that were able to cast them.

The red lines should help as a way to locate things in both images in relation to the border of the ground - the tree root - and a possible rock.

The authenticity of both Patty and Jake has never been disproven. Both lack enough detail to support any of the ideas that we all have proposed.

roguefooter

^^Not to mention that said 'rock' is nowhere to be found in any other of the site photographs including the daytime pics.

Bigfoothunter

^^Not to mention that said 'rock' is nowhere to be found in any other of the site photographs including the daytime pics.

I didn't think so either. I thought it to be the ground as the root may have sunk below it at that point. Regardless it had nothing to do with shadows.