What Should A Group Of Bigfoot Be Called?

We generally use the term "troop"

I'm too lazy to go re-read my collection of Bigfoot books, so I'll take your word for it, for now. But I challenge you or anyone to reference from Meldrum, Krantz, Bindernagel, Green or any other person of reputable qualification where they exclusively refer to a group as a "Troop".

Troop is reserved for Gorillas (and Chimps, I think). Don't you agree that Sasquatch deserves its own distinction?

A Blur of bigfeet.

This may be the most appropriate one yet. A Blurry of Bigfoot! I love it...

Edited by Mounty

Please forgive me, but I don't understand how "Flotilla" works. Isn't a Flotilla a small fleet of ships? I'm sure there is a clever connection, but I just don't see it. Can someone please enlighten me?

A Flotilla of Bigfoot? Hmm, I'm curious. It sounds nice...

Edited by Mounty

The Secret Society of Sasquatch (SSS).

As we all know, there are plenty of those in the world, and may be the most appropriate yet!

:)

Please forgive me, but I don't understand how "Flotilla" works. Isn't a Flotilla a small fleet of ships? I'm sure there is a clever connection, but I just don't see it. Can someone please enlighten me?

A Flotilla of Bigfoot? Hmm, I'm curious. It sounds nice...

As in ships, then as in boats. Person to Person with bigfeet: "where do you put the Mercury Outboards on those things"?

It may not work for Bigfoot, because I am sure he/she does not wear shoes, but its the thought that counts.

As in ships, then as in boats. Person to Person with bigfeet: "where do you put the Mercury Outboards on those things"?

It may not work for Bigfoot, because I am sure he/she does not wear shoes, but its the thought that counts.

Thanks for the explanation. It makes perfect sense, and I like how it refers to a group of something to begin with, so I'm going to put "Flotilla of Bigfoot" at the top of my unofficial list, for now...

Just for fun, maybe after a couple of days we can compile a list of the suggestions and then make a pole so we can vote on this. I'm sure the results will be interesting.

a harem of bigfoot.

more bigfoot than I can shake a camera at.

a posse of bigfoot.

a lynch mob of bigfoot.

a riot of bigfoot.

a grove of bigfoot.

Edited by squatting squatch