The Next Chapter In The Tent Peeker

When I first saw the B&W version of this video I like many here wasn't convinced. Yesterday I saw it in colour for the first time after nrowising through Youtube and started to change my mind. However one YT poster of the video says clearly at the start of their presentation that this has been proven as a hoax. Does anyone know what the truth is?

I'm not convinced by the arguments used by the FB/FB people as after all they are using video examples in this clip which I would consider fakes (eg. the Texas fence jumper) but looking at the face I thought there was a great similarity to the BF from the Jack Links commercials, my point being this could be a suit.

I don't know either way, if it's hoaxed it's a good one if not......

Think I'll go sit on a fence............

he's gone off the deep end again .....I would love to hear Dr.Jeff Meldrum's views.........one of the best videos?......blown up and blurry to see all that detail

I think he is referring to the Facebook Bigfoot guy who has a reputation for thinking most videos are authentic.

Could this be the same tent and gun as in this Rick Dyer video? These similarities were spotted by a YouTube watcher, WaybackMachine1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiyhPeKiWjk

Edited by frosstman

Yes, it's been "proven" a hoax. That's what seems to happen out there in internet-land. Someone somewhere declares it a "confirmed" hoax, and then magically that's what it becomes.

FB-FB presents a very good case. I'm gonna sit on the fence for a while.

Yes I know nobody really cares what I'm gonna do.

75 posts & 20 bucks gets you premium.

Guest mdhunter

I swore to myself I wouldn't post on this again but ...

leavesglasses2.png

I still can't figure out how deep set eye sockets stick out the side of the head.And stick out past the brow. The black outline is of leaves. Removing frames and changing the speed makes it less real to me.

In the second clip FB/FB have posted you can see for a split second the same rifle that is in the Rick Dyer video that frosstman posted above. So for me the tent plus the rifle makes it obvious that this video is from Rick Dyer and as such is most probably a hoax.

Guest mdhunter

^ Yeah, I saw that too. I was just pointing out one of the many problems with why I don't like this one. In the part with the head down it looks like he's shaking has junk after finishing business and zipping up. I don't watch it full screen,it just blurrs up.

I swore to myself I wouldn't post on this again but ...

leavesglasses2.png

I still can't figure out how deep set eye sockets stick out the side of the head.And stick out past the brow. The black outline is of leaves. Removing frames and changing the speed makes it less real to me.

Here's a link to a pic of a skull that shows how deep set eyes may stick out the side of the head. I think it could be a result of thick/large cheek bones and orbital bones. uAZ1RI7o9IXIybNLx_ymcw_m.jpg

Plus, I had a blue tent identical to the tent in the video. For us Canadians that tent was the Canadian Tire special for the past decade. I wouldn't be surprised if there's half a million Canadians with that very same tent.

A blue tent does not a hoax make.

Guest mdhunter

^ That image shows the cheek sticking out past the eye socket and the brow out past the eye socket. It demonstrates my point. Thanks.

Realistic looking still photo of Sasquatch. Lots of time and money making the head realistic. Real or Fake..............your opinion

Had to reupload the picture.

post-447-0-74276000-1349448715_thumb.gif