toejam

Sasquatch Activity 3

toejam

This is sasquatch activity. All recorded over the course of a night. I have hours and hours of audio activity. Most is stick breaks, stone throwing, bangs, thumps, thuds, snaps and crunching, etc. Sometimes a good vocal will come out but they're smart, they know the recorder is there and they show me they know it's there. This is some of their recent activity.

http://soundcloud.co...atch-activity-3

Edited by toejam
  • Upvote 1

toejam

I don't know what it is. They don't exactly show themselves doing it.

I heard a clear whoop. Jeez do you stay alone? How long did you visit this area before they started with their hijinks? Thank you for sharing what you have:)

Edited by shuseby

THRILLER 1

At .53.............that scared the crap out of me.........lol...................

What the heck do you think that was ?

Edited by THRILLER 1

toejam

I heard a clear whoop. Jeez do you stay alone? How long did you visit this area before they started with their hijinks? Thank you for sharing what you have:)

I'll be alone in there tomorrow night. The activity started from the very first night there and has been extremely active every time I've been there.

The first night I set my tent up in their domain, a juvy waited until I was settled in at 1:30am, then approached and screamed at me. Scared me half to death but I didn't react.

At .53.............that scared the crap out of me.........lol...................

What the heck do you think that was ?

I know exactly what it was. It was upset sasquatch getting someone back for banging all day doing renos. Their rest time was disturbed.

Edited by toejam

toejam

cool stuff here. Keep up the good work

Thanks, cheers.

I'm back for two or 3 more nights as of tomorrow. It's very active at the moment so I'm hoping for some great vocals.

TD-40

Wow, thanks tj. Assuming you are hearing exactly what you think you are, it take some serious gall to sit there inside a tent whilst these cracks and bangs are going on around you. Did you even sleep? I know I'd be scared stiff to even move.

toejam

Wow, thanks tj. Assuming you are hearing exactly what you think you are, it take some serious gall to sit there inside a tent whilst these cracks and bangs are going on around you. Did you even sleep? I know I'd be scared stiff to even move.

You should have been there to witness the scream right outside my tent. It was absolutely incredible and I'm fully convinced it was a younger squatch by the pile of stool it left behind my tent that night.

It snapped a good size tree limb directly behind my tent as well. I caught that scream on audio and it just may be the closest recorded scream of a squatch to date so I'm not posting it at this time. I need a professional analyst opinion before I let it out. It's of pristine quality. The stool is being analyzed at this time. This spot is very active at the moment. I'll be back in there tonight for 2 or 3 nights, weather pending.

The scream, tree break and stool was a territorial display. That was the first time anyone had put a tent on their domain in that area.

http://i65.photobuck...zps777a06ae.jpg

http://i65.photobuck...zpsa1e3a8e7.jpg

As far as being afraid, they're not attacking us. They like to intimidate and be in control.

My heart took a jump and pounded for minutes at the time of the scream but I didn't react and it was the right move.

The next night things changed. We were approached at a close range by possibly the same one as it had a liking for my wood knocker (jam block).

I ended up leaving it as a gift. It was gone when I went back 3 days later.

Next time I left 3 items. I was just informed last night that all three items were in front of the cottage.

I'd left them up in the forest at the same tree where I'd left the knocker!

Things are progressing extremely well and tonight will be my first night alone with them.

The action has been all night, every night I've been there up to this point.

Edited by toejam

peter
I caught that scream on audio and it just may be the closest recorded scream of a squatch to date so I'm not posting it at this time. I need a professional analyst opinion before I let it out. It's of pristine quality.

I hope you post it, I've been searching since 09 for a scream that sounded like the one I heard while sleeping out in the woods years ago.

toejam

It'll definitely come out, just not sure when. Evidence needs to be scrutinized first with a professional conclusion that stands in a court of law.

Cheers

T.J.

TD-40

so it comes over, screams at you, and then takes a dump. LOL. These things have a serious attitude problem!

This is all really neat. I hope you are able to get some nice results from any analysis you do with the scat or the sounds.

Edited by TD-40
  • Upvote 1

AndrewOW

Goodness gracious! What an experience that must be!

I do love the whoops! Definitely primate sounding. :)

Have you got any well camouflaged camera traps set up around your tent at all? I mean almost against your tent, so any curious being won't suspect anything out of the ordinary like they might if you stuck one on a tree etc.

Edited by AndrewOW