The Falcon Project - Launching Spring '2015

Cotter

Wag speaky English, but no-one can comprehend. :o

Well, Sas-Chron and Falcon Project have crashed. So, thats something going on in the BF world, and I can't complain. Another probable BF hoaxer has sort of been outed (dead bodies in trees) in another thread, host of a blogtalk posting nonsense has been dealt with here, hey, its been a good week for the Wag. Clown Shows CALLED, Clown Shows Proven.

The Clod-Stompers march on, the Clown Show continues..

As to your statement about any research group, what you just said is nothing more than assumption on your part

Yes, and my track record is like, what, 100% accurate? :asciidity:

Clod-Stompin' for BF is in and of itself, a CLOWN SHOW. In dense forest with steep, wet muddy hills?  Cmon. :jester:

NOW, can WAG get awsome BF footage? Probably. I know one secret anyway, but you know how Wags feels about BF. Shhhh...

Wag is AWSOME.

Don't mess with the Wag!! :dwarf:

BFF Patron

Good luck to you Nathan.  Sometimes when it rains lemons just make the lemon jello and carry on.  

Definitely not good news but in reading the project description of runner's coming in everyday and requests for special forces types to volunteer to resupply I just couldn't see it.  

Edited by bipedalist

Is it possible that it was the work of skeptics that clipped the wings of the falcon project? I've heard that skeptics are responsible for obstructing scientific investigations into bigfoot.

• Upvote 1

Thanks guys, though really there is no skin off my nose coming out of this. I knew going in this could happen so I had a backup plan which actually was the original plan, I had been sort of tossing around the idea of heading out this way for a while before the FP really came into the picture.

Is it possible that it was the work of skeptics that clipped the wings of the falcon project? I've heard that skeptics are responsible for obstructing scientific investigations into bigfoot.

Whut?

Skeptics asked questions of William Barnes, that if answered, would have prevented 12 people from wasting their time and money going out to pretend Bigfoot research area.

It would have prevented people from sending money to a project with no actual plans to do anything.

From what I can see, IF we clipped the wings of the Falcon Project, we were doing everyone a favor, unfortunately, time and money were wasted because answers were not forthcoming from Idaho State University, Jeff Meldrum, or William Barnes.

• Upvote 1

Nathan, thanks much for the update.  Sorry the project did not work out.  Good luck in WA and let us all know how it goes!

I don't really keep up on this stuff much anymore.   I still do DNA testing of supposed samples,  but only when guys pay for it,  to a real honest to goodness registered and functioning non profit!  But since they pay for it,  they own the results,  so you will have to check with them personally.

Now go back and look at the first page,  i called this for exactly what it was,  and also noted that Meldrum saw it for what it was,  a pig in a Poke,  and set himself up on the outskirts,  so he had plausible deniability when the inevitable happened,  but if a miracle occurred,  he could tap into the money.

The whole airship deal:  as far as I can tell Barnes had some contact with a guy whos company is building aerial platforms to monitor for poachers in Africa.   that guy has the money,  and its a real project.  Barnes tried repeatedly to weasel himself into that flow,  eventually coming up with the idea that he would "test"  the systems before they were sent to Africa.  The guy told him to go pound sand,  and that was the end of the so called blimp!    Somewhere in all of that,  Barnes was completely flamboozeled by con men better than he,  and this whole ridiculous building of the blimp in some god forsaken outpost in Canada came to be the fabric Barnes built his scam on!

endless hope,  without any evidence -  I guess thats an admirable characteristic on some level!

As for me,  I'll stick to the scientific approach.  show me !  quit telling stories -  just show me something that has actual scientific bvalue,  and can be tested and verified!

Lol, well I am here. Now to answer some questions.

Currently the Falcon Project is down, things have not fallen into place as planned for a host of reasons.

We had issues ranging from funding to personel during our 2 weeks out. We came together for a preproject research outing to get acquainted and run through our routines and during this time the projects resources where to be composed for our deployment.

Information then kept coming down the pipe that we where down grading in equipment and that funding was falling out. I and another member decided to step back as things where becoming less fruitful, we agreed to take part in a large scale project with 10 committed individuals, 10 high grade thermals and food for for 6 months. Long story short, that is not what we where going to get.

As far as I know, everyone paid their way out and for their own gear. Food we purchased will be compensated for according to Barnes.

As to personel , we had some issues with people working together and aligning with the groups effort. Some individuals had different motivations then the rest of the group. I did not sign an NDA, I will elaborate on what I can but I do reserve individual information out of general respect. This was not about being a soap opera, it was ment to be about the field research.

Meldrums involvement was played up much more than what he had actually committed to. He is now aware of our position and what we had been told on our end, beyond that I can only say that Dr. Meldrum is not responsible for this situation.

In my case, I am not to banged up over this as I came in knowing this could happen so I have had a backup plan laid out. I am now in the process of moving here to WA, I will be working with some good research groups out this way.

Nathan,

What were some of the other motivations people had?

You don't have to name names or anything.

Do you trust that Barnes will pay for the food you purchased?  

Where was the location supposedly?

Are there still people out in the field under the guise of 'Falcon Project'?

Thanks,

Nates not getting his $$ back. No one is getting their $$ back. LOL, "So, yea, I'll get that money back to you as soon as I get to the bank guys"... Real real soon, promise...

so it wasn't even his airship design, what a con-job. Take the $$ and run is sounds like.

Oh, wait, it sounds like a GIANT FRIGGIN CLOWN SHOW.

I keep repeating myself.

Hey, it involves BIGFOOT, it MUST be a clown show.

LOL, so this Clown gets this year RICK DYER award. LMAO. :haha:

And he had the friggin NERVE to go on BF blogtalks just before the big con-job launch of the Clod-Stompers.

What a PRO. :nhl:

Nate, whats your timeline for the money-shot thermal footage? A year? 2 years? :hunter:

For a Bear or Racoon that is...

For Bigfootsies, whats the timeline? 10 years? 20 years? Your planning ahead, right?

Edited by Wag

Don't waste your life goofing around with this, you'll end up on the Bozo list.

Yeah, you don't want to end up like Wag.

Ignore the naysayers and chase your dream Nathan. Good luck bro.

Yes Nate, listen to, FGS, Rockape, debtor to Wag on a level unbeknownst to any other forum member.

Really, BF people are not LANISTERS, they don't pay their debts, take that to the bank.

Can't wait to see the collection of BlobSquatches 20 years down the road, pasted with oatmeal paste on your walls, while you mumble ''take that Wag'' to yourself. Rockape screaming, That's a GOOD one Nate, keep it up....

Washington is probably the WORST state to try to catch a Thermal image in.

Why?-Why of Course, because the CLOWN SHOW OLYMPIC PROJECT told all the Squatches on the Brown case they could SEE EXACTLY WHERE THEY WERE IN THE DARK AND HAD VIDEO OF THEM!

Your...not hooking up with the Clown-Show people in the Olympic Project there? They've already ruined most if not all of Washington state, probably some of Oregon by now...depending on how fast the BF grapevine travels. Oh, whats your info on ''the BF grapevine''... mhmmmmm............fart.....oops...

Of course, my 100% accurate prediction rate predicted they would get no more thermals, and they have not since, for almost 2 years now.

But hey....its a MEDICAL CONDITION, Male BF Addiction Syndrome.

Wag is not a doctor, although I have defined the medical condition, I have not figured out the treatment, because predicting the future does not seem to have any effect on Squatchers....

Yeah, you don't want to end up like Wag.

Ignore the naysayers and chase your dream Nathan. Good luck bro.

There is only one of me R/A...Your getting started early today aren't you?? :kingxmas:

Edited by Wag

IMO, Nathan has come away with a teaching moment and life lesson learned from this escapade.

Again, anytime a project goes public (especially with no funding secured, in advance) in such a fashion, it's a definite prescription for the classic Charlie Foxtrot outcome. Plus, in looking at the "team" bio's (as a group) it wasn't a leap in logic to impute team coordination and interaction would be akin to fire drills in a Chinese brothel.

Nathan, good luck & Godspeed, young man.

• Upvote 1

Why is the Bigfoot Community so forgiving of Failure to the point where Failure is celebrated?