The Falcon Project - Launching Spring '2015

Cotter

Nathon I wanted to give you my card with my information.   At my age, I want to pass on everything I have  to the younger generation to continue the quest in WA.  .     I have a bad knee that makes field work a real ordeal.   But  I keep doing it..   Hope you continue and I wish you success.

We certainly will have to get together at some point in the near future, I will be attending the next hopsquatch and I will have time to hang around and chat. I know how it feels to go on an injury, I messed up my ankle during a hike into one of my areas in MI and affected my ability to get out for around seven months, good to know you keep gettting out there.

You can get ahold of me via email anytime (well on the days I am not out of service range.)

• 1 month later...

I haven't read through this thread so apologies if this has already been covered.  I find the concept of the Falcon Project to be overly ambitious. If it was the brainchild or pet project of a billionaire then I wouldn't be so critical.  The key is having money to burn.  The fact that they need crowd sourcing to get this going means it is doomed for failure.  Maybe they would raise a few hundred grand -  big deal.  That is chump change considering what is involved.  I am also wary of the safety of such a mission.

On the positive side I do like the work of Mike Brookerson so I am glad to see he was selected as part of the crew.  That says a lot when an amateur researcher is cherry picked from a sizable pool of candidates as one of the best and brightest of the lot.

LOL Bonehead74!  The project tanked Wingman - it is no longer a project.  Read some of NathanFooters posts.

On a side note, I got to meet NathanFooter at the recent BeachFoot event and it was a complete delight.  He is a very charming and articulate young man. Our community is definitely a better place due to him.

I didn't realize it completely tanked.  I thought it was in sputtering but not dead.  Hey, I'm playing catchup on a lot of topics.  I can't keep up with everything  :mole: