Has The Mabrc Captured A Bigfoot? Robert Lindsay's Latest Blog

Hi - Darkwing - can't you just deny it and save the inevitable speculation and bad vibes against the MARBC that will come from many? You could always retract your denial later should it be true :)

Best regards,

Lee

Guest baboonpete

We can neither confirm or deny the existence of a body. I will state this unequivocally that Ed Smith IS our friend.

Translating to you don't have one then. Fair enough. In reading the actual article it does look as though Lidsay was reaching in his interprettion of things

Folks, please direct all question to the impeccable journalist known as Robert Lindsay with all your questions, he seems to know everything already. And dopelyrics, how can their be bad vibes towards the MABRC when we didn't ask for Robert Lindsay to make his comments? I am stating here exactly what I have said to preempt all the speculation. The MABRC can't confirm or deny the existence of a body. It already says volumes in that one comment if people would just use common sense when they read it.

Guest baboonpete

Neither confirming or denying is proof

I would disagree. Its disavowing the article.

Folks, please direct all question to the impeccable journalist known as Robert Lindsay with all your questions, he seems to know everything already. And dopelyrics, how can their be bad vibes towards the MABRC when we didn't ask for Robert Lindsay to make his comments? I am stating here exactly what I have said to preempt all the speculation. The MABRC can't confirm or deny the existence of a body. It already says volumes in that one comment if people would just use common sense when they read it.

In fairless to DW, he's stemming the tide before that. Since he didnt break the story what else can he realistically do, the rumor hill has begun thanks to a very dubious article.

Lindsay does not even know the Darrin and Randy started the group. That info is known by most anyone in this BF community or anybody that wants to know. This lack of accuracy on this simple subject should reinforce the total lack of accuracy in most of what he posts!