Has The Mabrc Captured A Bigfoot? Robert Lindsay's Latest Blog

Guest baboonpete

If they did have a body, their best bet would be to get it right on air by any means possible, lest something "happen to it".

IMO.

absolutely wrong. Confirm what is and ISN'T and establish chain of custody. Saves embarrassment from sloppy research work.

baboon pete - could you elaborate please?

i fail to see how establishing chain of custody is relevant to production of a physical body.

i.e. if you shoot a sasquatch and i find it and get it halfway out of the bush and then the bfro find it and get it the rest of the way out, it's still a sasquatch? am i missing something?

absolutely wrong. Confirm what is and ISN'T and establish chain of custody. Saves embarrassment from sloppy research work.

If it's a body it's a body. Do the confirming later.

Those that believe RL will believe it - no matter what DW or anyone else says.

So, why should he say anything? If he has something, he should stay quiet, and do what needs to be done. If he doesn't - let RL explain why he is starting rumors.

DW and the MABRC didn't start this.

Let me make it easy for you.

How about you confirm or deny any knowledge of if a squatch was captured? (ie: you either know about it or you don't)

Your above statements only serve pump up the volume on the PR you are getting from this. I'd be careful DW. PR can go south on you really fast if you don't get control of it.

I can tell you this. I consider Ed Smith a GOOD friend!

If you have followed he and his groups efforts from the beginning to where they are now, you would not be surprised.

Myself and DW met with Ed and were able to see some things. We will not jeopardize what they have or plan to do. We are just observers with a professional relationship with the Man. With that relationship, we are bound to let THEM release what THEY will on their own time table.

Stating that they can neither confirm nor deny having a body is simply a means of keeping the MIB Bigfoot Division away. But I'm sure the MIB-BD are sitting in a flower delivery van just outside their house waiting for any hints or tips... Check that, the Flower Van just left, but a Carpet Cleaning Van just pulled up.

Let me make it easy for you.

How about you confirm or deny any knowledge of if a squatch was captured? (ie: you either know about it or you don't)

Your above statements only serve pump up the volume on the PR you are getting from this. I'd be careful DW. PR can go south on you really fast if you don't get control of it.

The level of journalism being presented by Robert Lindsay and Shawn Evidence is very inadequate in terms that they are misrepresenting the entire back story here. The PR we are receiving on this, is not anything we asked for or wanted, and now I am having to get a handle on it before it goes south like the Oklahoma Foot did last year, when the MABRC was blasted for not presenting everything about it. Everyone demanded the information about the investigation, without any merit on their part to receive it. Our obligation on the foot was to the people who had found it and to protect their interests. They had the confidence in the MABRC, to present it at the Oklahoma Bigfoot Symposium and allowed it to be viewed by the public and answer questions about it. Just as it is my obligation to protect the MABRC and it's Organizational members/researchers and their interests against outside pressure. Our first obligation is to our MABRC researchers, who without them, there is no MABRC, and that is a fact. Our second obligation is to witnesses who come to us for help.

Guest wudewasa

Personally, I read nothing that Robert Lindsay posts.

This thread is getting interesting. Lindsay speaks with authority about the MABRC, which is now thrown into the court of public opinion, and is furthermore badgered into spilling its guts to maintain its credibility in the community.

However, when Lindsay speaks with authority about MM's alleged drug problem, Lindsay's claim is scoffed at, even seen as lacking in taste and professionalism.

Both situations are based ENTIRELY on hearsay yet each is received differently by readers. WHY?

Is the unconfirmed and possible non existent BF body.. alive or dead ? The thread title says "Captured". Just thought i would add more confusion to an already pathetic thread. I guess Lindsay should know :no: