Finding Bigfoot - Season 3

Guest Twilight Fan

Well, if they FIND one, then what? End of series? They can't find one or at least not irrefutable proof or they have no show (until it's a proven species maybe due to a certain couple of potential reports coming out - maybe then).

Now THAT would be something to watch - them actually going after a proven species - maybe the timing is interesting..... I can always cook up a plot, lol.

Edited by madison5716

Guest Twilight Fan

I've been watching re-runs on Animal Planet tonight and notice how they keep advertising for the new season. It makes me LOL everytime (at the end of the commercial), when Bobo goes: "This is EPIC!" He's so funny. :P

10453329-large.jpg

Edited by Twilight Fan

Guest strypefoot53

I keep laughing when they say, "I think there is a squatch in these woods". Knowing that they are not ever going to find one on the show.

Guest ajciani

I wouldn't say never, and Matt and crew are certainly expecting that they might find one on the show.

The "I think there is a squatch in these woods" is usually a line said by Bobo when they get a response to wood knocks or calls. They are usually justified in saying it. On the other hand, Bobo's "looks squatchy" is usually vague and unjustified.

As to the confusion about "new episodes" airing on Oct. 21, some of the episodes were "enhanced" with call-outs and directors notes. The guides indicated those as being "new", but they were just reruns with bits added.

The stuff concerning the motives of the production company was even brought up by Matt. In the first season, he was surprised to find a horse running free during a nighttime scout at a location in Florida. The production company turned it into a "mystery creature", but everyone could tell, from the brief glimpses, that it was a horse or a deer. Matt was criticized for trying to turn a horse into a bigfoot, so he spoke up in his defense. It was the production company that tried to turn the horse into the bigfoot.

Season 2 had a little bit less of the 'horse equals bigfoot' type of drama. Wonder how season 3 will turn out. All I know is that about 3 or 4 times in the first 2 seasons, something important was missed on camera because they insist on filming the actors faces, rather than what they are looking at. You would think that professional cameramen would be able to figure out how to mount a camera on a headband, to record what the person sees. I have even see these types of things (made by GoPro, Contour and Replay) in sporting goods stores, so I know it should be possible.

Guest Twilight Fan

I keep laughing when they say, "I think there is a squatch in these woods". Knowing that they are not ever going to find one on the show.

Haha, me too!

This show is filmed months before it airs. Wonder what would happen if they had got one on camera. Think AP would let them tweet away or do you spose they're all under NDA's?

• 2 weeks later...

Matt and his "theories" make me laugh... Castle and Moat theory? Really? Goldielock theory probably not to far, not too close is more like it.

When are they going to learn how to calibrate a Thermal Camera? I scream every time they dont have it set.... Take it off auto and manually lock it.

This show is just a joke! So what did we get out of it? A fague trace of a footprint, a rave in the woods and a racoon in a tree they say could be a juvenile sasquatch.

Jeff Meldrum seemed like he didn´t really like them showing up at all.

"Bobo think scary...."