Finding Bigfoot - Season 3

Guest Twilight Fan

Any questions any of us have about the season premier episode last night, well, we have another chance at it tonight, it's being repeated at 7 and 11 pm central.

Guest Luckyfoot

The short answer- yes.

I had the opportunity to meet Dr. Meldrum several years ago and talk to him at length about all kinds of things. He is a professional, personable, class act. I asked him about what he thought of MM. Dr. Meldrum grinned and said very nicely "Yes, I know Matt," then chuckled. He walked the line very well!

MM has an uncanny ability to burn bridges at the drop of a flaming zagnut bar. It's astounding how he wields such an ability. If readers want to learn more, I strongly suggest that they purchase a premium membership and access the BFF 1.0 database. The information lies within. No I'm not being cryptic, but following the BFF 2.0 TOS.

Thanks mang :good: ( tried to plus ya , but I was out)

Ima be purchasing a premium membership soon . on the "to do " list.

This may seem strange, but I couldn't get over BoBo doing the interview in his bare feet :startle: and long pants! HAHAHA! Anyone else notice?

KB

MM has an uncanny ability to burn bridges at the drop of a flaming zagnut bar. It's astounding how he wields such an ability.

Easily the most unlikable of the cast, by far, but then I like the others. It seems pretty obvious that the other three on the show at least have some contempt for him, and I can certainly understand why. When you see them use terms like "arrogant" to describe him and as I noted earlier Bobo saying "the person he has wanted to punch the most not named Moneymaker" seems to say it all.

Still, I have to give him credit for his BFRO efforts and for being passionate about BF, even though he goes overboard sometimes and also seems to be in it for the money, this show seemingly part of that. But it does prove that I am a sucker for anything BF and will gladly watch every week.

KBhunter, I noticed that too but I though he had on sandals.

Guest wild eyed willy

I want them to do an investigation of the seiara shooting on the show.. Now that would be a TV show worth watching.

Guest wild eyed willy

I can understand why they dont pursue all the details on camera.If you bring everything out then it would be easier for hoaxers to come up with sighting stories.When the one young guy talked about the giant with the broken teeth i was thinking hoaky story.then when BoBo went to the location he said it was an unuasal location for BF to be in. out in the open with no cover but small brush.I have been to montana which has simular terrain.and animals hide well in what seems to be small cover but something this big would have a hard time so i call BS.I hink the town meeting are a joke anyone wanting to be on TV would come up with a story.Im now waiting for the pig pickin and keg party to find bigfoot.LOL

If you recall from the show, Two boys were nearing a pond with a stand of cat tails, they said they heard something and one of them threw a rock. So there was obviously was enough cover for the bigfoot to hide, at least in the beginning. The cam didn't pan the entire area around the sighting location, so there may have been available cover near enough by for a squatch to use. They also don't tell you if the small pond is in an active place around the property or if it is seldome travled by the humans.. All details that one would need to know to correctly judge why a squatch would be there.

There seems to be many reports of squatches in and around cemetarys, they tend to be wide open areas also. So whats the beef?

BFF Patron

Squatch would eat cattails or things that ate cattails either one. Survival food, they would also be near available marshy substrate with a lot of other organisms, herbs, etc. that could provide food, scent cover, etc. etc.

I know Bobo very well. Trust me, he is much more comfortable in bare feet or in flip flops. The second time I ever met him, he was wearing two different flips flops and when I asked him why, he said that he lost the left one of his favorite pair and rather than get rid of the right, he just matched up a random left. That's Bobo.

I know Bobo very well. Trust me, he is much more comfortable in bare feet or in flip flops. The second time I ever met him, he was wearing two different flips flops and when I asked him why, he said that he lost the left one of his favorite pair and rather than get rid of the right, he just matched up a random left. That's Bobo.

Haha, nice little story. Seems to be a pretty chilled out guy. I guess reality shows just are not my cup o tea, bit I still have to watch the show. Every once in a while they do show something interesting to me.

Guest operator

in these areas large game need large amounts of cover for concellment.ever been elk hunting?i just dont see a BF hanging out on the farm by the pond.