10 Million For Proof Of Bigfoot

Cotter

Eh, it'd be more apt to work if it were a standing offer. There are folks out there that claim to have evidence in hand but don't want to give it up for some reason or another, this would be a good reason to loosen the grip.

This is such a bad idea on so many levels. I've been in the woods many times in very close proximity to Squatches, but now I'm worried about some knucklehead with a gun trying to get the proof.

Edited by Northern Lights

Why do you think its okay to insult members here in the pro-kill camp? And this may be just what is needed if Sasquatch is to be discovered. I doubt it will help because like CO said its a promotional thing for a show but were it a standing offer it could definitly help the cause, even if it did bring in a body.

Its okay. I came off a little more standoffish than intended. I just mean we have to think about the fact that others reside on this site with opposing views. Ya dig? :D

SSR Team

Wow, i know what i'd do if i was General..;)

PS : Don't forget who gave you the idea if you do it Mr Smeja..;)

Guest Twilight Fan

Why do you think its okay to insult members here in the pro-kill camp? And this may be just what is needed if Sasquatch is to be discovered. I doubt it will help because like CO said its a promotional thing for a show but were it a standing offer it could definitly help the cause, even if it did bring in a body.

It's okay to insult members in the pro-kill camp because killers are despicable creatures and SHOULD be insulted. JMO (Just my opinion).

Edited by Twilight Fan

And this may be just what is needed if Sasquatch is to be discovered.

They've already been "discovered" - all that we share here is "discovery" and our experiences with an intelligent race of relic hominid/great ape/feral human.

and

Why do you think its okay to insult members here in the pro-kill camp?

This is probably NOT referring to the folks in the pro-kill camp. Many of them seem to be quite responsible and safe hunters.

I think she's referring to Joe Blow out there without any common sense or morals shooting at anything that moves, like that guy and mother who shot their neice because she was in a black costume at night. THAT is the nutjob with a gun that we should ALL worry about if we're anywhere near the woods.

Edited by madison5716

Well - I hope everyone is ready for the impending fall out.. LOL. No one will collect the $10 mil - and what do you think will happen?? LOL.

Just one more good reason to bash a Bigfoot researcher or witnesses.

I agree Melissa - I have a feeling all the DNA testing is "shockingly" going to come up with nothing and BF will continue to be a myth and BF-ers a joke.

Which may be better for the species than acknowledgment. It'll just be more difficult for US to bear and continue to be the butt of jokes and called wacko.