10 Million For Proof Of Bigfoot

Cotter

It's okay to insult members in the pro-kill camp because killers are despicable creatures and SHOULD be insulted. JMO (Just my opinion).

Continue alienating the majority of the population and see where that gets you. Also, unless you are a vegan, continue being a hypocrite.

I wonder if this has anything to do with that show they were contacting people about earlier this year..

Am I the only one who pictured the scene in the first Jaws movie where the whole town is going out to try and kill Jaws?

HAAA!! I am now.

You know, it might be a good idea to stay out of the woods for a while. LOL. Geesh.

I hope a BF claims the prize! Win win.

He could use the 10 mil to buy land and post it private and there would be no need to have a slab-monkey.

OR. You habituators! Get one to go visit the Spike TV headquarters with you! Then YOU can get the 10 mil!

P-

Yep - I was right .. Here is an excerpt.

The network has already begun casting contestants for “10 Million Dollar Bigfoot Bounty,†which will feature scientists, zoologists, seasoned trackers, and actual Bigfoot hunters who all believe in the infamous creature’s existence. The teams will be faced with the daunting task of proving to a group of experts that Bigfoot, the hairy ape-like sasquatch, exists with the irrefutable evidence. The winner will be the first team to secure proof – and win the unprecedented $10 million bounty.

http://beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/2012/10/10-million-dollar-prize-prove-bigfoot-exists-2444528.html

Guest Twilight Fan

Continue alienating the majority of the population and see where that gets you. Also, unless you are a vegan, continue being a hypocrite.

Newsflash; I AM a vegan. You'd know that if you read any of my posts - I discuss it often because people ask me questions.

Guest thermalman

Newsflash; I AM a vegan. You'd know that if you read any of my posts - I discuss it often because people ask me questions.

You Go Girl!!! :party:

I still can't believe that the prize is 10 million. That is crazy money. I wish they would have announced that when they sent out memos for casting.

It seems the only people who can win are the actual cast members so that should cut out a lot of the craziness.

Okay that's great- so you're not a hypocrite, just calling us all "despicable". Thanks.

Guest crabshack

It's okay to insult members in the pro-kill camp because killers are despicable creatures and SHOULD be insulted. JMO (Just my opinion).

And just why Ms?

Seriously we have just as much evidence and Native American word of mouth knowledge that they have always and continue prey on humans especially kids.

Until you sit down and have a nice talk over tea or a beer with one we should take into that into consideration.

So you kill fruits and veggies..........

And why are killers despicable creatures? Do you advocate eradicating from the face of the earth, Wolves, Lions, Bears, Sharks, Snakes and Spiders? Or do you save that want only for your Homo Sapiens brethren that still follow the call of the wild?

Guest Twilight Fan

You Go Girl!!! :party:

Thanks! :D

Okay that's great- so you're not a hypocrite, just calling us all "despicable". Thanks.

I think the act of killing and taking innocent life is despicable, yes, absolutely. You don't?

And just why Ms?

Seriously we have just as much evidence and Native American word of mouth knowledge that they have always and continue prey on humans especially kids.

Until you sit down and have a nice talk over tea or a beer with one we should take into that into consideration.

People used to justify murdering Native Americans too, because we thought of them as "savage" and less than human. We humans need to wake up and learn that the earth belongs to other beings as well - we are not the only ones here and we need to stop acting like it.

So you kill fruits and veggies..........

And why are killers despicable creatures? Do you advocate eradicating from the face of the earth, Wolves, Lions, Bears, Sharks, Snakes and Spiders? Or do you save that want only for your Homo Sapiens brethren that still follow the call of the wild?

Why are killers despicable? C'mon...I know you don't really need to ask that. Hitler was a mass murderer (AKA a killer), there are plenty of psycho killers out there. They are despicable because they prey on innocent lives and take them without a second thought.

By the way...I don't advocate eradicating ANYTHING from the face of the earth - man or beast. I advocate eradicating VIOLENCE, unless absolutely necessarry.