Bigfoot Dreams

Guest VioletX

I have one reoccuring dream in which my boy hood friend is screaming in a field of live Xmas trees planted in rows. I somehow know that he is being attacked by Sasquatch. And I frantically run from row to row to row in search of him trying to save him. I never do ever find him........

BTW, he is alive and well living north of Seattle presently.

The Xmas tree farm is a rather odd setting......never figured that one out.

Guest VioletX

Weird dream Norseman...Maybe a Sasquatch might wander into a Xmas tree farm, I can see that happening.

Tell your friend to be on the alert! ; )

Madison,

Your thoughts resound with me, I am sure that we could learn from the beings that live in the wild.

Norseman, that's interesting that you say that because last week I took my son and his friend to a Christmas Tree farm for Halloween stuff - they also had a enormous pumpkin patch and acres of cornfields, cows (we watched one being born), hundreds of chickens and dozens of turkeys and other miscellaneous crops. I had an interesting discussion with the farmer about her property being next to the river several miles from where my Site is further down, and wondered if they'd ever had experiences. I bet if there are sasquatch around that area, they DO run through their acres and acres of Christmas trees.

Christmas tree farms are very common in the Willamette Valley in Oregon where I am on up to the Portland Metropolitan area.

Vivid dreams are a bit disconcerting aren't they?

Hey Jen Jen and The Georgian Hiker , I think ToeJam and Fpfn, (sorry if I have that wrong), have both our family of Bigfoots and our babies,lol!!

Great dream, I can really see your Bigfoots!

; D

I might have to go back and red your post, thanks!

I believe we do have a baby here is the little ones cast measures allmost 6 inches in the picture its the one to the right of the one the guy is pointing at

post-21112-0-20598000-1352307910_thumb.j

Guest VioletX

I believe we do have a baby here is the little ones cast measures allmost 6 inches in the picture its the one to the right of the one the guy is pointing at

Thanks fpfm!

I wonder how the foot size compares to ours, in that if they are maybe one third taller,(?), than we are and if a human newborn baby has a 3 inch foot on average, how old does that make your 6 inch Sasquatch?

Zenmonkey - Tell us about your dream! If you don't mind... :)

Maybe looking like the Jacks links foot is all we need to know,lol!

Last nights' dream was horrible and kept me up three hours. I was on a track, a race track, and taking care of babies in the middle of the field (don't ask me why) when the "Finding Bigfoot" show pulled up with their production vehicles, which included a semi-truck. One of the babies got out of the high chair and while I gawked at the trucks, s/he crawled into the path of the semi, between the front and back tires and sat down. I ran and dove at the baby, shoving her out of the way of the back wheels to in between the back set but didn't have enough time to get my own arm out of the way, and it was crushed by the back tires. I woke up freaking out and clutching my arm! Ugh.

Guest VioletX

Geez Maddison, who knew the build up to Season 3 would give you nightmares!Thanks for nothing Bobo, Cliff, Ranae and Matt ; )

I hate traumatic dreams like that, hard to shake off...

Guest VioletX

It is good for a laugh then.

I actually love Finding Bigfoot, since I can watch it with my daughter, preferable to Disney Jr, haha. Since I am a Bigfoot virgin I get off on the reenactments.

I know they do crazy things, but overall the show may be good PR, if/when the Bigfoot are proven to exist. Perhaps viewers would be good advocates for protection.

I've been fascinated by cryptid creatures in general, for nearly all of my 64 years; but to the best of my recollection, have never had a dream about any of them. Feel that a letter of complaint to the Dream Master may be in order...