Bigfoot Dreams

Guest VioletX

Had one a couple months back. Woke up and thought I had heard someone in the front room. Wife was still laying next to me, as well as our toy poodle. Dismissed it, and closed my eyes. Within seconds, shot straight up in bed an thought that Mr. Big was ducking down under the header to get through the door way into the bedroom. I've got a loaded SIG .40 within reach and as I was reaching for it......I woke up. I was dreaming about dreaming. Took me the rest of the night before I could close my eyes with comfort.

The other day was nice here in Oregon, so I went out and did some footin. I set a blind up with my thermal facing behind my truck to watch for anything trying to sneek up on me. At night I got in the back of my truck and opened a window and listened. I must of fell asleep because I woke up and looked at the monitor.

I saw two BF heat signatures going from tree to tree coming closer too me. I thought that was awesome and just watched the monitor. Then the thermal started moving and a heat signature of a huge hand moved in front of it. Then I felt that eerie feeling of something outside the open window watching me and I heard a spooky sound.

Then I really woke up. The whole thing was a dream or was it? I listened and I could hear heavy footfalls that ended up being my heartbeat. Then I got real dizzy and felt nauchus. I thought what the hell. First I have a BF dream and now I'm being zapped. I must be reading the BF Forum too much. After about half an hour of lying in the fecal position I heard that spooky sound that woke me up and it didn't come from outside. It was in the canopy with me! I felt better, so I don't think I was being zapped. I think it was just a fart that got caught crossways. I hate it when that happens.

Has this happened to anyone else?

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron

The other day was nice here in Oregon, so I went out and did some footin. ..... After about half an hour of lying in the fecal position I heard that spooky sound that woke me up and it didn't come from outside. It was in the canopy with me! I felt better, so I don't think I was being zapped. I think it was just a fart that got caught crossways. I hate it when that happens.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Fecal positions are like that, yeah they are!

Too funny, sideways fart! :stink:

Edited by bipedalist

a fart that got caught crossways.

It happens to the best of us. Hang in there!

On the serious side, some people do report weird sleeping events and lost time...

Another weird event associated with BF. Huh.

Edited by madison5716

I dreamed my daughter (the one who sees them) and I were driving past my usual spot and inside the wall of the pump station we could see about six or so squatches, red, and blonde, and black, and brown, HUGE like 8 or 9 feet tall and massive.....they were engaged in some activity....and of course I have to keep driving so we don't get a really good look. But they were cool.