Finding Bigfoot

They go everywhere sasquatch are said to be, interview everyone that has something interesting, have scientists on the show, and use equipment that would make Bond jealous. Laugh all you want but try to name anyone that puts that much into the quest for Sasquatch?

Well, I take issue with bringing a camera crew out, in the manner they conduct themselves in the woods.

Doesn't seem conducive for prolonged activity/observation.

Well, I take issue with bringing a camera crew out, in the manner they conduct themselves in the woods.

Doesn't seem conducive for prolonged activity/observation.

But they get results, and it's probably because they're in such good spots.

They tear into witnesses like the FBI and investigate the story well. All the other methods, Les Stroud, the military snipers, have had there chance but haven't done any better than the Finding Bigfoot team.

They cherry-pick the most ambiguous, generic details and try to build a case around them, then pat themselves on the back for another "job-well-done".

THAT's purely entertainment.

Edited by GuyInIndiana

BFF Patron

Well heck in the Virginia episode they finally tried an idea I'd tinkered around with and sprang for the uv spy powder and showed glowing raccoon tracks making there way across downed logs at night.

It seemed to backfire on Cliff a tad: http://www.northamericanbigfoot.com/2012/02/finding-bigfoot-virginia-field-notes.html

post-86-0-80133900-1352941074.jpg

Edited by bipedalist

Yup, James Bond has nothing on these cutting edge technologies...

Like I said they try everything, you left out the night vision, helicopters, and good stuff.

They cherry-pick the most ambiguous, generic details and try to build a case around them, then pat themselves on the back for another "job-well-done".

THAT's purely entertainment.

I've seen them cover every sighting I know of including Roger Patterson's and some other good ones.

Guest wudewasa

Like I said they try everything, you left out the night vision, helicopters, and good stuff.

Oh yeah, forgot the 300 person grid search topped off with zagnut bars. All that was found was a deer skeleton that MM declared had to be killed by a squatch...

Dizzying intellect, I tell you.

Guest wudewasa

Dang, all these cutting edge super duper ideas that didn't produce anything, but at least they tried them. I guess everyone gets a trophy...

Great googly moogly, let's set off fireworks to attract a squatch!

campingfireworks.jpg

Donut and Bacon deployment didn't do diddly-

28793736.jpg

Oh yeah, forgot the 300 person grid search topped off with zagnut bars. All that was found was a deer skeleton that MM declared had to be killed by a squatch...

Dizzying intellect, I tell you.

That grid search was a good idea to flush one out. If they knew one was somewhere and had enough people there would be no escape.

They do try everything, and that's what it's going to take to land one. Science has failed to capture anything that resulted in proof.

Edited by Tim Kota

I suspect with time, effort, money, show watchers, interested BF believers, etc......that they very well could get that one shot that will be hotly contested as either being real or hoax. I'm confident that those within the BF community will be spotters who cry hoax.

Guest wudewasa

They do try everything, and that's what it's going to take to land one. Science has failed to capture anything that resulted in proof.

So has the Finding Bigfoot team.

I can see your point norseman in one sense, yet to many of us, the Bigfoot phenomenon is not a big mystery. To see them do what they do has a profound effect on a person's attitude toward them. I can't fully explain it and don't claim to have all the answers, but when they have trusted you enough to openly show themselves, you are never the same! It quenches the fire of proving it to others. That becomes a very moot point in ones life.

Yes, there will always chance sightings, but you will not see or hear them if you have hunting and trapping intentions. How do they know, I have no idea but they do know!

I don't have a clue where the "Harveting" of a specimen will end. I can say there are recorded instances of people shooting a Bigfoot has ended tragically for not one, but groups of armed men back in the 1800's. Just something I think a person should carefully consider before acting upon it...

You contradict yourself in the span of about two sentences..........

So by reading your post I should come to the logical conclusion that Squatch CHOOSES to be shot? Because as you say if your hunting one you will never hear or see one. And then you go on to say that when people have shot them bad things happen.

Bad things happen when people do not put well placed shots on Bear, Moose, Elk and Deer..........for that matter Lions, Hippos, Cape Buffalo, Leopards and just about every other species that can bite you, claw you, stomp you or horn you.

The bottom line is, is that for the good of the species? They need to be recognized by science.