Finding Bigfoot

Now Knox County, TN is drinking the kook aid

Deny it all you want but the show is a success and it's not because they're good with Kool Aid. It's good when they get some action, but it's also good when things don't work out like they want. The way Matt acts is typical in how you would expect anyone to be after a close encounter. You can just see his adrenalin build when they get close because he knows they are very real. When things go wrong he gets his underwear in a bunch and that's when it gets good. Tempers get short on the team and their frustration makes it entertaining. In a way we all can relate to the show because trying to find Bigfoot is very frustrating.

Nobody can name anyone that's done better at finding Bigfoot but you seem to have more hatred than all of the Middle East. Without even watching the show? That goes beyond prejudism and has to be more about jealousy of their success.

Guest wudewasa

Lol, I watched the first two seasons and quit after the epic silliness got too much! How did the editors put words in MM's mouth this time?

Lol, I watched the first two seasons and quit after the epic silliness got too much! How did the editors put words in MM's mouth

I told you he makes the show, he tries to get in the brain of a Bigfoot. He's so enthusiastic and you need that with Ranae because she usually denies everything. I don't want to watch them on a hunt and say there's some logical explanation for that wood knock or vocal for everything that happens.

I've seen Matt deny some things he knew were not right, like the big hillbilly he thought was a liar. Then there was the horse he could of pretended was a Bigfoot and got away with it if he was a phony. He is a true believer if I've ever seen one and I believe he really seen a Bigfoot.

There's a large number of people that do including me. That's a big "if" and I don't see it ever happening since it hasn't happened yet. What you see on Finding Bigfoot is probably covering everything we will ever know about BF, and you can quote me on that one thousand years from now.

We KNOW bigfoot ________________ (fill in the blank with anything you want and then show me how we KNOW it)

This statement (or "its a fact that bigfoot ") is used over and over on this show. Show me anything that is a FACT about bigfoot. What is the difference in claiming something is a fact (when it is not) and hoaxing?

BTW - I KNOW bigfoot hate the color yellow, love chardonnay, prefer jazz to rock, vacation on the gulf of mexico, and have friggin laser beams in their eyes. yes...I'm a "knower"

We KNOW bigfoot ________________ (fill in the blank with anything you want and then show me how we KNOW it)

This statement (or "its a fact that bigfoot ") is used over and over on this show. Show me anything that is a FACT about bigfoot.

Exactly, that's my point. What else do we have to do with Bigfoot other than play around with thoughts about it?

Guest Cowlitz2

So who really has the best chance of seeing Bigfoot? The person having a chance encounter, or the one that goes native, living and searching in the areas of likely encounter?

I agree it is just a TV Show...

So who really has the best chance of seeing Bigfoot? The person having a chance encounter, or the one that goes native, living and searching in the areas of likely encounter?

I agree it is just a TV Show...

For starters I think you would have to be in a place that has Bigfoot. That's how the Finding Bigfoot team tries to position themselves.

MM's dialogue seems even more canned and patronizing this season.

Wude is right, it's all entertainment, don't get too riled up.

I disagree, they are in the hottest hot spots you can find. I wouldn't be surprised if I hear on the news someday that they stumbled across one.

If it was "just entertainment" they would be filming in Hollywood.

Yeah, Tim likes to play the devil's advocate and yank people's chains. The banter has been fun.

Not me, I'm serious if there's a Bigfoot out there I think the Finding Bigfoot team will find it. They have the funding to try just about anything to get it done.