Finding Bigfoot

I think it was a spotted Bigfoot and it has some kind of mange. Bigfoot don't get quality health care. These game cameras don't keep going off on the same subject they're designed to wait for another animal to come along.

I also agree with Matt, I know parts of Vermont look like a place that could have Bigfoot.

Guest wild eyed willy

Why would they make a game cam do that.. Thats the stupidest thing I ever heard of. I'm glad I didn't waste any money on one.

Edited to add, I looked at the pic and expanded the view , I can see where some might think it was an owl. I have to be honest, I don't see it being an owl and I don't see it being a BF either.. I personally can't tell what the figure is. Too bad the game cam only took one pic of the subject, another shot might have eliminated any doubt.. Too bad

Edited by wild eyed willy

I'm no game cam expert but I'm pretty sure they can be set on a delay to wait a certain amount of time between photos after being initially triggered. If you didn't set them with a delay you would end up most likely with a bunch of photos of the same animal.

And I have looked at that photo enlarged, upside down, sideways and about any way I could think of but only decided it is one strange photograph. I have no idea what it is.

the guy had the camera in a pine tree that was pretty thick,to look that big it would of had to be sitting right above the camera,low in the tree. owls like to sit where they have good vision and are able to take off without making noise, to avoid alarming prey.Their wings do not make noise,totally silent.

It's not sitting, it's flying/landing. What does noise have to do with it? Game cams are motion activated.

my point being that the camera wasn't high off the ground and the owl would have to be perched right above it very low in a pine tree and drop down in front of the camera, that's not how they hunt. or fly right through the pine tree(highly doubt that)

Edited by zigoapex

Why would they make a game cam do that.. Thats the stupidest thing I ever heard of. I'm glad I didn't waste any money on one.

They make them like that so you don't get a bunch of stupid pictures of one little deer when you're looking for a big buck. It's not stupid because you can set it any way you want. In this case he wanted to see all the different things coming in and his battery may have died on a bunch of coyote pictures if he had it set differently. Then we all would never have gotten to see the Bigfoot.

I don't know what it is, but I don't see any bigfoot there.

What it looks like most to me is two coyotes - one sideways (and below, head to the left, butt to the right) and then one jumping over the top of it (butt towards us, head over the side of the other coyote), both with their heads out of frame turned..

I spotted Chris Noel at the town hall meeting. One of the most knowledgeable people on BF in Vermont. They did not talk to him at all on screen. I hope they acknowledged him off screen. And if they didn't know who Chris Noel is, shame on them.

Looked like a very cool area indeed.

Great habitat, and similar.. from the Adirondacks, all the way east into the White Mountains. The area with the greatest # of incidents and ongoing activity ( what is know as the " triangle" ).. seems to be, the general areas around Whitehall , NY.. to Rutland, VT.. down to Bennington, VT.

new title ....bigfoot teasers that make $$$$$ of it?

to add to your insightful post....And this isn't a rhetorical question......Does the show end if they find definitive proof???..And are the beans spilled only in the last episode of the non-renewed Finding BF contract (that would be the smart business decision)..is there an inherent conflict of interest not only for this show but other groups who benefit from the continuing mystery--i.e. milk it for all it's worth? Perhaps the Native Americans have the best approach....they're there, leave them alone.....

it'd be interesting if the Finding BF crew had to sign non-disclosure agreements for evidence not aired.....

Edited by clubbedfoot

I don't know what the photo is, I don't really see an owl but perhaps someone could trace around it to bring out the picture.

It seems odd to me that they only have one photo, if it a motion sencing camera, it should snap a pic every time the subject moves.. there should be multiple photos of every subject.. or is that not how a game cam works?

My thoughts exactly... if the subject walked into the frame you would have at least 4 or 5 pics. The number of apples is dramatically reduced from the coyote shots a few days prior. Also, there seems to be something on the ground in front of the left leg. A finger?

it'd be interesting if the Finding BF crew had to sign non-disclosure agreements for evidence not aired.....

Not exactly what you're asking but I recall reading somewhere that as per their contracts, any evidence collected belongs to the production company.

I spent some time at work and drafted a quick view of this photo using a simple wireframe, pink (better contrast) for adult. and blue for the young. My quick, and I mean quick attempt, I have used dashes for hidden limbs. As I was doing this, I noticed the right hand of the young was on the leg just below the knee, not the arm. Look at the flow of hair and the thickness is different. Then on the right torso appears to be the left hand, the flow of hair and the lump suggests. The head would be tucked down like the Pensylvania picture of the young with head down. wireframe.jpg

I spotted Chris Noel at the town hall meeting. One of the most knowledgeable people on BF in Vermont. They did not talk to him at all on screen. I hope they acknowledged him off screen. And if they didn't know who Chris Noel is, shame on them.

He's is very good, I'm sure he talked to them and of if had something new to share he would of been on the show.

I spent some time at work and drafted a quick view of this photo using a simple wireframe, pink (better contrast) for adult. and blue for the young. My quick, and I mean quick attempt, I have used dashes for hidden limbs. As I was doing this, I noticed the right hand of the young was on the leg just below the knee, not the arm. Look at the flow of hair and the thickness is different. Then on the right torso appears to be the left hand, the flow of hair and the lump suggests. The head would be tucked down like the Pensylvania picture of the young with head down.

**Deleted Image**

I think there's a good chance this was a Bigfoot. I see it the way you draw and can only say, why not?

They really are finding Bigfoot.

Edited by See-Te-Cah NC
To remove reposted image

Guest wild eyed willy

I am certainly not a game cam expert, I don't own one and I supose if you are a hunter it would make perfect sence to have a game cam set up so as not to waste film ( memory space) or battery life. I really didn't stop and think it out. I'm sure it isn't stupid, it is just my frustration at so many Blob squatches. It is as if every photo opportunity for some reason or other comes out crapy or is submitted by someone with a scandelous reputation. Sorry, MY BAD.

Bad Voodoo, Interesting stick figures you have drawn. my question is, : the young squatch looks to be sort of large for being carried. and I wonder if a young squatch could reach across the girth of the adult ( it seems like a rather large distance) I also have to wonder about the adults right leg, it should be in frame and I don't think I see it where your line is. But awsome job for a quickie. +1