Finding Bigfoot

This photo has always been of interest. The context of the story is very compelling, and the baby makes the case even more, but whenever I look at that photo, it just seems weird to me.

That's why I ask how can you like Bigfoot and not like the Finding Bigfoot show? It's filled with all the good stories new and old and it has revived interest. I record every episode just to keep as a video library of evidence.

Guest wudewasa

I record every episode just to keep as a video library of evidence.

Relying on "Finding Bigfoot" as credible evidence is like relying on information about the dangers of smoking provided by the tobacco industry.

The way they edit, an clearly put "incorrect" things in (such as videos of crewmembers) or put conversations out of order (all reality shows do this), make it more entertainment than anything else. Sure they use some famous pics and videos, but overall... it's not really good, is it?

St. G-

I had to stop watching the Vermont show. The only interesing thing on that show was the gamecam pic. All the rest was the weakest FB show ever imo. They get worse every episode. I wish there was a show on about BF that captured my interest.

Really? I thought the Idaho episode was terrible. They didn't get 'Squatch (obvious pun intended). And yeah, the Vermont episode was weak, and I always thinking that 70% of the people at the town hall meeting are lying. Also, that one guy in Idaho who said a Sasquatch came down into his farmland from the mountain..the mountains were nothing but plains and hills, absolutely ridiculous.

Really? I thought the Idaho episode was terrible. They didn't get 'Squatch (obvious pun intended). And yeah, the Vermont episode was weak, and I always thinking that 70% of the people at the town hall meeting are lying. Also, that one guy in Idaho who said a Sasquatch came down into his farmland from the mountain..the mountains were nothing but plains and hills, absolutely ridiculous.

Where do you think the Sasquatch are then?

Relying on "Finding Bigfoot" as credible evidence is like relying on information about the dangers of smoking provided by the tobacco industry.

Then tell me who has more interview evidence?

Guest wudewasa

Then tell me who has more interview evidence?

Interviews are anecdotal and subjective. It's like talking to fishermen- some you want to believe and others just tell a good story, and there a lot of good storytellers out there!

Interviews are anecdotal and subjective. It's like talking to fishermen- some you want to believe and others just tell a good story, and there a lot of good storytellers out there!

I think they are seeing something out there because there's too many. Sure some exaggerate a little but not all of them. Do you think BF is real?

Edit to remove video.

Edited by Tim Kota

Not sure, but I need more than what the cast of Finding Bigfoot is calling evidence.

Then it's not just the cast it's Bigfoot in general that you don't believe. People say no evidence but what about the jaw of Giganto? Why no complete Giganto skeleton was ever found? We know they were real but no skull? Something is being hid from us.

BFF Patron

So this Sunday's show is about BF dna: well, isn't that timing sort of special?! Wonder how much of the Sierra Kills will be dragged into it if any?!

Guest wudewasa

Then it's not just the cast it's Bigfoot in general that you don't believe. People say no evidence but what about the jaw of Giganto? Why no complete Giganto skeleton was ever found? We know they were real but no skull? Something is being hid from us.

I'm not playing conspiracy theory with you, but yes, we need a body for this animal to be accurately described, if it indeed exists.

Ahh, methinks that you need a geography lesson. Gigantopithecus hails from Asia, but sasquatches are said to be found in North America.

Now, some folks believe that bigfoot are some sort of creature belonging to the genus Homo. Personally, I believe DNA analysis without a body is like putting the cart before the horse.

So this Sunday's show is about BF dna: well, isn't that timing sort of special?!

So this Sunday's show is about BF dna: well, isn't that timing sort of special?! Wonder how much of the Sierra Kills will be dragged into it if any?!

It is serendipitous, though I think the evidence is from Roger Roberts, a private investigator and at least a former member of the BFRO who participated in BFRO expeditions in SE Oklahoma, along with other known people. You may recognize some of them in this report.

http://www.bfro.net/avevid/ouachita/opreport.asp