Finding Bigfoot

I'm thinking The Survivor Man show will be better than the whole FB series.

Agree, and we will even have a greater chance of catching a glimpse of a BF in that show.

Guest wudewasa

Well, at least we won't have to hear "It has to be a squatch," uttered redundantly by Les Stroud. I would like Bobo to be a guest on that show.

qm.gif

Where do you think the Sasquatch are then?

Then tell me who has more interview evidence?

In designated lands of deep forest and mountains, not out in wide open pastures like you saw on that episode.

I'm not playing conspiracy theory with you, but yes, we need a body for this animal to be accurately described, if it indeed exists.

Ahh, methinks that you need a geography lesson. Gigantopithecus hails from Asia, but sasquatches are said to be found in North America.

I'm not playing conspiracy theories with you, it's the Bigfoot that must be hiding the bones not people. I think you're one of many that love's to hate or hate's to love the show.

There was a ice bridge that Bigfoot may have crossed.

In designated lands of deep forest and mountains, not out in wide open pastures like you saw on that episode.

I think Bigfoot are where you find them. They aren't going to stay in any one place or they would have been caught by now.

Guest wudewasa

I'm not playing conspiracy theories with you, it's the Bigfoot that must be hiding the bones not people. I think you're one of many that love's to hate or hate's to love the show.

The only thing that would make "Finding Bigfoot" more of a train wreck is if Honey Boo Boo would appear on the show and report a sighting.

Ahh and how do you know this? Wait...wait... There are no bones because a squatch buried them! Yeah yeah that's the ticket!

Ahh and how do you know this? Wait...wait... There are no bones because a squatch buried them! Yeah yeah that's the ticket!

Because nobody has found a skull but they found a jaw.

The show makes me hold my head, and I don't even watch it.

Their database is one of the linchpins of the evidence...yet it's tarred by association by this show even though the two things - one good and one really bad - can be done by the same people. It doesn't take scientists to set up a database; and the reports are coming right in from the public.

One thing and one only I can say for Finding Bigfoot: every time I see new reports on the BFRO website there is an encounter - frequently more than one - from this year or last. The show must have something to do with that.

not knocking MM & crew, but with all the popularity surrounding this show, the program itself is sort of a dead end,imo.

think about it,if someone finally/actually found/proved bf you wouldn't need to tune in to the next episode to see 'cause it would be all over the news.........& their " moneymaker" of a show would probably be over.

"FInding bigfoot" sells better over time than "found BF"

perhaps bf is worth more as a mystery after all....

not knocking MM & crew, but with all the popularity surrounding this show, the program itself is sort of a dead end,imo.

think about it,if someone finally/actually found/proved bf you wouldn't need to tune in to the next episode to see 'cause it would be all over the news.........& their " moneymaker" of a show would probably be over.

"FInding bigfoot" sells better over time than "found BF"

perhaps bf is worth more as a mystery after all....

The show is the most watched Bigfoot program in the history of Bigfoot because we like to see the sightings and methods. There's also those that love to hate or hate to love it that up it's ratings.

Regardless, don't forget to watch tonight's new episode. It's gonna be good and we can all talk about it right here tomorrow.

The show is finding Bigfoot and by the end we will all know the truth. Isn't that what we all want? Or are we afraid of the truth if it turns out Bigfoot is just a perpetually recycled hoax?

Guest wudewasa

Tim,

Lol who sent you here, MM? Seems like you are into ratings regardless of substance. Savvy marketing guy, but I'm not drinking the kool aid.

I haven't watched this show since season 2. The Walking Dead is far more interesting.

When a body is presented to the scientific community, then the notion will be accepted. Four people who have chosen to remain as tools for a production company (sacrificing credibility for a check) for multiple seasons will not find bigfoot.

Tim,

Lol who sent you here, MM? Seems like you are into ratings regardless of substance. Savvy marketing guy, but I'm not drinking the kool aid.

I haven't watched this show since season 2. The Walking Dead is far more interesting.

When a body is presented to the scientific community, then the notion will be accepted. Four people who have chosen to remain as tools for a production company (sacrificing credibility for a check) for multiple seasons will not find bigfoot.

If they don't find it then it's not there because they are trying everything. They are open to suggestions everywhere they go, so if they aren't doing what we want it's our own fault.

If they don't find it then it's not there because they are trying everything.

You can't trapse around a woods with the gear they carry, be quiet, (which they aren't) and think you're going to sneak up on something and *catch* it.

You're watching a semi-theatric production with TONS of production value thrown in to make it seem believable.

BFF Patron

Maybe, but certainly NOT if they don't get the memo on the Toddster character.