Finding Bigfoot

Guest ewashguy56

I like the show quite  a bit.  Even though I don't agree with Ranaes' comments alot of the time, I do appreciate that she offers a scientific point of view, and she does seem to leave the door open that the possibility does exist that there may be something out there in the woods, and is reported on, from all over the planet. Not a perfect show, but I find it quite entertaining.

• 2 weeks later...

My problem with Ranae is that she doesn't apply her knowledge. Any wildlife biologist acquainted with sasquatch evidence would know that their behavior in encounter situations mirrors that of known animals, especially great apes. But she continually shows that she isn't read up. Scientists who aren't read up are laymen, only more annoying.

Guest JoelS

My problem with Ranae is that she doesn't apply her knowledge. Any wildlife biologist acquainted with sasquatch evidence would know that their behavior in encounter situations mirrors that of known animals, especially great apes. But she continually shows that she isn't read up. Scientists who aren't read up are laymen, only more annoying.

Yup.  She doesn't offer a scientific view.  She offers a contrarian/skeptical view.

I think Matt is like Donald Trump, even the people that hate him like to watch him. He has brought public awareness to a all time high for Sasquatch, probably more than Meldrum.

Is that supposed to be a good thing? Its not a popularity contest....... which one has contributed more to the field? Meldrum has!

Matt's contribution to the field is his sightings data base. Kudos.....Ill leave it at that.

But with all anti kill crowd, they are never going to "find" anything. science requires a body.

• 4 weeks later...

I saw one part of one episode of that crap...

Clowns.

That was the word that came out before I walked off and the wife changed the channel.