A Discussion On Sasquatch Musculature & Raw Strength

You have no idea how hard I have had to resist to keep myself from making humorous responses to some of these posts. If they would loosen the rules up a bit, this place could be hilarious. Brock Lesnar? Swords? The fecal position? You couldn't make this stuff up.

Edited by Irish73

You have no idea how hard I have had to resist to keep myself from making humorous responses to some of these posts. If they would loosen the rules up a bit, this place could be hilarious. Brock Lesnar? Swords? The fecal position? You couldn't make this stuff up.

Don't forget robots. Some of this has to be troll attempts.

Techincally he was probably right....If an adult Chimp got a hold of you, whatever position you were in would probably become the fecal position..

i think of it this way....I wrestled in high school in Ohio against some of Ohio's best so I have some perspective of strength and athleticism for grappling and there is no way in hell a game human trained (mma or whatever) matches up in any favorable way with a chimp that is half the human's weight.....

A mature mail chimp would tear apart the BEST MMA human in the world>>no contest. It would rip him to shreads. I'm assuming this is a WILD chimp with no inhibitions.

Found this>>>

The chimpanzee, one of the four species of great apes in the animal kingdom, is an extremely powerful animal. An adult male is approximately five times stronger than a male human being. Despite their use in motion pictures and circuses and their humanlike appearance, they can be extremely dangerous whether they intend it or not, simply because of their great strength.

Read more: Chimpanzee Strength Facts | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_6669640_chimpanzee-strength.html#ixzz2OUhnNsPs

Edited by ronn1

Whoa! Well...Gorilla tossed the chimp and if it wanted to, it could do a LOT more. No contest, Gorilla is FAR more competent. It depends on the aggressivenes of the animal. They were horsing around...chimp was having fun.

Chimp vs Navy Seal

LOL..chimp lost but he was doing it like a walk in park!

Edited by ronn1

Sigh, that's a mature male tossing a smaller female/juvenile gorilla. Carry on.

I was wondering what a chimp would be doing in a gorilla sanctuary...lol. Thanks .

Guest njjohn

Yeah, I've been there. It's a great zoo if you want to practice wildlife photography. The gorilla house is separate from the chimp area. The chimps are actually on the other side of the building if I remember correctly. It's a pretty big primate facility.