Bf Conference In Ga January

kbhunter

I'm thinking about it KB, but it's a 4 hour drive. For some reason I thought it was closer than that, and my sister and I could make it a day trip one of the days, we will see how it goes after Christmas. Isn't Scott Nelson going to be there? That's who I wanted to hear speak.

• 4 weeks later...
BFF Patron

Why were the conference links dead all day yesterday then? Very weird. They would reset and flash over and over to the home page but no menu items would "pop up". Oh, and can't make it but would love too.

Edited by bipedalist

I am not sure why that happened Bipedalist. I sure wished you could make it, it would be good to see you bud.

KB

Admin

Please bring those of us who cannot attend back a full report and photos of the event if possible.

I'm hoping to make it up there Saturday, but not positive yet. I have to be home to watch the Falcons play in the playoffs Sunday so Sundays out, lol.

I've never been to a bigfoot conference so I'm not exactly sure what to expect. KBhunter how many people do you expect will be there? I'm just curious about a general estimation. Thanks.

I am not sure how many tickets have been sold JRid, but I will find out. BTW, 2 days of the confernce, but the speakers will be speaking both days, so if you only want to do Saturday, that is fine.

You got it Masterbarber, will do. Wished youi could be there with us, you can ride with me. I am runing a few speakers from the airport, but we should have room.

KB

Admin

If I didn't have to work, I'd take you up on it. We are chronically short on manpower. Have fun and we're looking forward to your report!

Cool jamesh, I am here already! Just ask for me it will be glad to meet you!

KB

Having a great time sitting here at the cabin talking to Chris Noel, Ron Moorehead, Sally Ramey, Thom Cantrall, Alra Williams, Alex Evans, Alex Midnightwalker, Scott Nelson....wow, what I have learned!! You guys need to come to the conference!!

KB

Crap, I just decided not to go because it will be next to impossible for me to do it. After revisiting this thread I'm thinking I should try harder to make it happen. I know I will regret not going, but I don't know if I can pull it off.