"is Squatch Eating Our Kids" This Makes Me See Bf Differently, It's Scary!

I forgot how fast he disappeared. Three minutes flat after being with his family they start to look and.....nothing.....years later, still nothing. It IS weird.

Guest vasquatch1984

The case is weird, the response is weird, and the media playing dumb was weird too. The whole case opens millions more questions then answers and I feel really horrible for the family.

Actually I found these forums because I was looking up the Missing 411 book. I saw the book mentioned on a business news website, Business Insider, so I do think the book is being actively sold.

The C2C show opening was really annoying the way the host has to repeat his show opening... but I struggled through it and hear most of the first episode. Strange how there are common threads. People (mostly children) being found way out side a typical SAR zone, with out shoes or boots, pants found in specific states and very little of the body being found, body found uphill and or across a river that would be very hard to cross. Abduction comes to mind, but by who or what...

I wonder if instead of Bf, it's a dogman thing. Of course, all NA tribes--all--say Bf are cannibals, ...well that has to be true.

Edited by Kings Canyon

The case is weird, the response is weird, and the media playing dumb was weird too. The whole case opens millions more questions then answers and I feel really horrible for the family.

Then what makes you think any part of it is the way it really happened? Weird, weird, playing dumb, weird, millions more questions...probably means it's not the way it really happened.

I haven't read the book, don't feel like I need to after the talk. I will point out the Paulides has pitched this book heavily to the UFO community. And, although he denies pointing at BF (although all BFers seem to think the culprit) he also asks BFers to open their minds to UFOs and a possible connection. Hummm, pretty hard to assign missing to anything isn't it? That is the point, these are unsolved. Details of a specific case, or many cases, aren't necessarily illuminating anymore than clusters of events are,as all the variables (uncontrolled) and/or hidden parameters already existing cloud the picture.

Does he show a cluster and then compare the visit rate for that park over time and look at percentages and then compare that same kind of analysis (or a better one) against other locations not meeting his wilderness criteria? It may be that as many going missing unsolved in cities and on a percent basis much higher?

So, too many variables to draw any conclusions it seems, except this many people went missing...even his pointing to "10 yr old boys" doesn't appear significant.. it might be that 10 yr old boys are more adventurous and wander further faster..... The book is a huge disappointment to me b/c it so QUICKLY turned people who had no fear (and hiked unharmed - see above) into fearful people. I suggest you have more to fear from your own recklessness in the wilderness. BF book industry has a history of writing what sells, scary sells. I personally have been within close range, aware, unarmed, alone, many times. The worst I got was a whistle.

Here's an example: Hot dogs are responsible for more choking events than any other food with kids.

So, are hot dogs dangerous? Or, are more hot dogs fed to kids than steaks?

another example of "how fast" kids vanish (think of every sad pool drowning..just a few minutes) About six years ago a neighbor kid 4 years old, goes missing...in the desert (we lived in rural/edge)while his family was in the yard with him! The trees in desert are few and low and lots of easy walking to search. Parties could not find him for two days...just hundreds of yards away, but tucked himself under a mesquite in the brush and kept quiet fearful as the searchers yelled. Good ending, but the kid went missing right under their nose in a relatively open and gentle landscape.

Edited by apehuman

Guest JenJen of Oldstones

Apehuman, you're my hero on these forums. Among other things, I just love your common sense! But I'm still afraid to be in the woods by myself. :(

Which makes me admire you even more, because you're a woman and you've done all this extensive research almost entirely by yourself, including being very close to BFs, seeking them out, interacting with them, admitting you were often very scared when you did all these things. But you didn't let that hold you back. I try to take heart from the experiences you've shared with us, hoping some day that will inspire me to be more brave!

Thank you Jen Jen.. I don't think I have been anyone's hero since my boys hit 12yrs! I have taken heart from your encouragement, and want to thank you. When I get this thing done I'll pm you, I need some positive input, the resistance in our culture (and BFdom) is trying...and I don't seem able to just tuck this away...I know I am not alone in this too, so many similarly situated...

we'll see, sounds like maybe the clouds are parting...for us anyway, not sure for the world or BFs.

Edited by apehuman

Its rather weird. The whole narritive itself. If there were 100 green berets there, then that would be a total of eight A teams. They don't do exercises in that number. Its always on a team by team basis, unless there was an A team and a B team.

Okay, the radio show said 100, the report said 40. Its still weird

Don't know if any SF searchers were there or not, but there are a few ways it could have happened. If the SF unit was National Guard instead of Regular Army, it could have been deployed with the governor's authority without permission from DoD, unless they were being diverted from an active assignment. This is no different than using them for other emergencies such as hurricanes.

If it was an active unit, then DoD may have participated as a matter of compassion with a public relations bonus accrued.

Or, it could simply have been a unit, NG or active, volunteering on their off time, with the chain of command facilitating by giving them some extra time off.

100 is likely a significant exageration. Probably no more than a dozen, if that.

Guest vasquatch1984

Don't know if any SF searchers were there or not, but there are a few ways it could have happened. If the SF unit was National Guard instead of Regular Army, it could have been deployed with the governor's authority without permission from DoD, unless they were being diverted from an active assignment. This is no different than using them for other emergencies such as hurricanes.

If it was an active unit, then DoD may have participated as a matter of compassion with a public relations bonus accrued.

Or, it could simply have been a unit, NG or active, volunteering on their off time, with the chain of command facilitating by giving them some extra time off.

100 is likely a significant exageration. Probably no more than a dozen, if that.

There were only two SF guard units at that point in time(19th and 20th) as well as two reserve units (11th and 12th). I heard in the radio interview that it was 100, but in that PDF it was around 80. It could've been the 20th SF Guard from the Alabama National Guard, or the 11th who's 3rd group had its B company in Columbus GA and its C company in Winston Salem. Also, the SF at this point in time, had a huge popular culture boost prior to the Robert Rheault incident. This appears to have been prior to that, so it may have had something to do with how they ended up working on the search. Like I said, I'll ask my uncle. He was in the 1st at the time. He still thinks its weird, but SF reserve or SF Guard is probably more accurate.

If you read the comments below the article from the DailyTimes, http://www.thedailytimes.com/Local_News/story/Bigfoot-authority-takes-on-Park-disappearances-id-022024, you'll see a few posts from David Paulides(or maybe someone pretending to be him). Judging by the tone of DP, it's clear how moved he is by this case. I've read the 411 books, and you can be sure they hurt. One doesn't talk loosely about them.

Guest truetalk

people are missing the obvious. that this land is thiers also and there probably get pretty pissed seeing as how they lose more and more land every year

i think for the most part they are peaceful but also territorial. think about when your out camping that to them thats probably eqaul to somebody walking through your living room or all up through and around your home. some of them are gonna strike back.

Guest vasquatch1984

There really isn't much you can say about this. It seems that when people go missing, a lot of weird stuff happens. But, in the books, a lot of the cases tend to just be weird. I know that being out in the woods does weird things to people, and the first thing I was trained on was, if you get lost, don't panic. Hypothermia is a hell of a thing too. It can cause people to do strange things. As does malnutrition. I don't want to jump into conspiracy theories or if its BF or aliens or inter dimensional vortexes etc. mainly because I dont know. I try to remain as open to ideas in a lot of these cases as possible. I think thats the point of searching for the unknown. It could be any number of things to be honest. I just think its weird that in the NPS paper work, that they had such a large military presence and 99.9% of the time SF is not involved in search and rescue outside of a wartime setting.

people are missing the obvious. that this land is thiers also and there probably get pretty pissed seeing as how they lose more and more land every year

i think for the most part they are peaceful but also territorial. think about when your out camping that to them thats probably eqaul to somebody walking through your living room or all up through and around your home. some of them are gonna strike back.

I agree. If BF is involved, then I can see them being PO'ed. There are stories of bigfoot being involved in vengeance killings of livestock, so who knows.

Guest BastetsCat

So has anyone correlated the weather at the times of cluster disappearances? Drought? Things like that.

This particular thread makes me think of a book I was asked to read called the Montauk something or other. It talked about Aliens abducting boys and the people that were involved I think started Scientology; or something....don't quote me. Space aliens do not really fit into my thought process. It was loosely based on the time space continuim studies that sent a battle ship through a worm hole in Montauk NewYork to California.... Conspiracy Theory stuff about selling abducted boys to the aliens to get the science to make the project possible.

Do I buy that.....NO....but there is as much mentioned about it in the 411 books as there is about Bigfoot....meaning nothing at all. It is still a real book that was written.

It is ODD that the governer has to say okay.....and apparently did so.....in that short of a time frame......It is also odd that the FBI sent an agent in IMMEDIATELY. Kind of would make you wonder if this hadn't happened before?!?!? At that time the Green Beret, Army Rangers, ECT would have been the elite of the elite. If there was already a question about this then it would make sense that they would be sent in to search....The elite of the elite would be able to if any one could (FIND answers if not the kid). In interviews I heard that the same FBI agent investigated multiple disappearances in the same area....so there likely already was a theory as to who what where and when.

In my opinion the 411 books are a wake up call to pay attention....not at all a call to exit the woods. If there was a serial killer in a city park killing kids it would be an outrage to the public if it was not reported. To me the national forest is the same as a town park. I am personally glad that the correlation was made and that the information was put out there. It offers everyone the oppertunity to avoid being a victim. Hopefully tells them to get off of AUTO PILOT and pay attention.

Also in my opinion even one child is too many...no matter what caused it. The amount of research and time spent to track this down is HUGE and should be paid for....book sales. Nothing wrong with that.

My more curious mind would love to see more of this type of thing being cataloged. If it is happening in national parks then Hypothetically it is possible that it is happening elsewhere. Just because you are not in a national park doesn't mean you can go back on auto pilot. If I had the skills I would run my own search....I don't. Same citeria of circumstances. I have a feeling that it would be even more chilling than the 411 books. However it may also give more clues as to who what where and when; if not why.

Guest truetalk

i think there should be territorial boundaries and the should be respected. this is something the natives did. or we can just keep on acting as if these things dont exist and people will keep paying the price. i feel really bad for anybody who would lose a loved one under these circumstances but imo information is witheld and people end up suffering because of it