"is Squatch Eating Our Kids" This Makes Me See Bf Differently, It's Scary!

Guest truetalk

yeah its already a thread but i think its really stupid for them to imply bigfoot eating children when infact we have no idea what they are doing with them IF infact they are abducting them.

Guest truetalk

for all we know they could be preserving our species as it seems more and more like we are headed for self destruction. from the few the was recovered most of them talk about being fed and cared for

Guest vasquatch1984

Yeah, most of the unexplainable ones that could be attributed to bigfoot, they all seem positive. I'm not saying that it hasn't happened before, you hear about it in the old storys the tribes told, but I'm hesitant to say that it happens all the time. Maybe on rare occurences

I mean, humans eat there own in dire situations....so, if it were lean times for bigfoot, I wouldn't see why it couldn't be plausable for them to predate humans. But, I don't think its anything other then extreamly rare

Guest vasquatch1984

So now Hansel and Gretel is a BF story?

haha not at all! Just some thoughts on yhe matter is all. I don't think that a bigfoot would eat a human, but you never know. Nothing in life is certain.

Mr. Martin said the Key family saw this man like creature carrying something on its shoulders. If it was a bigfoot...was it a baby squatch the creature was carrying....or was it possible dennis martin? The creature was spotted within a reasonable range of where the young MArtin boy went missing. I find it comical people can have enough open mind to believe in bigfoot but at the same time still put what they thing bigfoot is to "them" in a box. If something comes across about a bigfoot sighting, story, photo or video that doesn't fit in "their box" they automatically discard it and attempt to discredit it. The fact is, no one, not even self proclaimed "bigfoot experts" people seem to consider themselves, can tell us the absolute facts about what defines a bigfoot. This creature is still elusive and what we know about it

is only a drop in the bucket from what there is to actually be known!

Also, it's not like this is the first time we are hearing of the possibility of Bigfoot carrying someone off. Why does Bigfoot have to be eating the missing people?

We don't know that is the case. The realm for speculation is wide open on if and why bigfoot would "kidnap" a human being.

Anyone think it is possible a 10yr old boy survives among BFs? In NA kidnappings a 10yr old boy was a prize, old enough to work, young enough to learn to love the captors and become one?

Guest vasquatch1984

Mr. Martin said the Key family saw this man like creature carrying something on its shoulders. If it was a bigfoot...was it a baby squatch the creature was carrying....or was it possible dennis martin? The creature was spotted within a reasonable range of where the young MArtin boy went missing. I find it comical people can have enough open mind to believe in bigfoot but at the same time still put what they thing bigfoot is to "them" in a box. If something comes across about a bigfoot sighting, story, photo or video that doesn't fit in "their box" they automatically discard it and attempt to discredit it. The fact is, no one, not even self proclaimed "bigfoot experts" people seem to consider themselves, can tell us the absolute facts about what defines a bigfoot. This creature is still elusive and what we know about it

is only a drop in the bucket from what there is to actually be known!

Also, it's not like this is the first time we are hearing of the possibility of Bigfoot carrying someone off. Why does Bigfoot have to be eating the missing people?

We don't know that is the case. The realm for speculation is wide open on if and why bigfoot would "kidnap" a human being.

its all just a theory at this point. I can't say it was or wasn't bigfoot or that it could be something else. No one really knows and considering it happened 43 years ago, we probably never will. I mean, according to the tribes, bigfoot would kidnap people. Some tribes said that they would eat them, some say they were taken as slaves, and others said that people who were taken were free to come and go at will. IMO, I think the tribes had more of a deeper understanding of bigfoot then modern folks.

Anyone think it is possible a 10yr old boy survives among BFs? In NA kidnappings a 10yr old boy was a prize, old enough to work, young enough to learn to love the captors and become one?

that's another one too. I've read stories about bigfoot coming to take the children both as a response to their personal lose of a child, and as something of amusement. People have also mentioned that BF has ways to comunicate in various deep ways....I mean, there is some element to BF that really makes me think twice. The Martin boy was also mentally challenged, so I wonder if it WAS a BF, if he took pity or sympathy towards the child? I would only think that BF would eat humans in an extreme situation, not any different then a human would, but killing a human? I'm sure that happens more then we know about. If someone came into my home, tried taking my food and then insulted me by being aggressive towards me, you know what would happen.....?

You folks need to talk to a few people who have been stalked and menaced by bigfoot.

They have the capability to be either helpful, benign, threatening, or an outright menace. Depends on the bigfoot, depends on the day. May depend on whether it's male or female.

I, and many others who have encountered them over the years believe that they do, on occassion, prey on humans. Not all of them, and not all of the time, but some apparently do.

They are, first and foremost, predators. They are also the ultimate lurkers. They don't avoid us, yet hang out and watch us all the time because they're drawn to us against their better judgement. This is the behavior of an ambush predator. It is also the behavior of a thief who watches where you keep your valuables (food), studies your activity patterns, and learns and waits for the best opportunity to steal your food.

They're supremely adapted to prey on us. We socially and technically evolved to defend against them (community size, community defense, and weaponry).

Agriculture and animal husbandry changed this. Gradually, it became more profitable for them to look upon us as a source of food, than as food.

But out in the woods, where it's not a choice of our crops and livestock or us, it's simply a matter of "The noisy fools just scared of the deer I was going to eat. Oh, well, the young one will do."

They're smart and they are as capable of performing a risk/reward calculation as we are. If they think they can get away with it, the chances they will do it are greater.

They know we'll mount a search and scour the area. They know we'll assemble, organize, and use our "stuff" to make the area where the kid disappears uncomfortable. But look at it this way. What family group in its right mind is going to take up residence in a park where hundreds of people come and go regularly? None. If one decides to take a kid, it's group is a ways a way to begin with, so not at risk, the kid is entirely portable, and by the time we get our act together, it's long gone with the kid.

I find the following analysis reasonable.

They're almost always hungry.

They're always on the lookout for food.

If one travels into a park, they're looking for food.

They'll steal our camp food given the chance, they raid a dumpster just as readily.

But to some bigfoot, the untended kid will do just as well, the bigfoot just has to decide that he's bee-lining out of there after the grab.

So how many of us look at them as just animals?

How many of them look at us as just troublesome, but potential food.

If all of them preyed on people, I'd be long dead. But I'm convinced that a couple of times I was just lucky.

Oh, and on the subject of setting aside territory for them, all well and good....but what keeps them out of our territory? Especially since they have adapted to take advantage of our food sources?

You can keep us away from them, but you can't keep them away from us.

• Upvote 1

Guest Luckyfoot

Of course it's easy to blame bigfoot...

But what do you want ? We fatten up our kids on junk food, so they look plump and delicious . They are slow from playing too much video games and not getting exercise. And they usually smell like french fries all the time .

Guest vasquatch1984

Of course it's easy to blame bigfoot...

But what do you want ? We fatten up our kids on junk food, so they look plump and delicious . They are slow from playing too much video games and not getting exercise. And they usually smell like french fries all the time

:D hahaha!

You folks need to talk to a few people who have been stalked and menaced by bigfoot.

They have the capability to be either helpful, benign, threatening, or an outright menace. Depends on the bigfoot, depends on the day. May depend on whether it's male or female.

I, and many others who have encountered them over the years believe that they do, on occassion, prey on humans. Not all of them, and not all of the time, but some apparently do.

They are, first and foremost, predators. They are also the ultimate lurkers. They don't avoid us, yet hang out and watch us all the time because they're drawn to us against their better judgement. This is the behavior of an ambush predator. It is also the behavior of a thief who watches where you keep your valuables (food), studies your activity patterns, and learns and waits for the best opportunity to steal your food.

They're supremely adapted to prey on us. We socially and technically evolved to defend against them (community size, community defense, and weaponry).

Agriculture and animal husbandry changed this. Gradually, it became more profitable for them to look upon us as a source of food, than as food.

But out in the woods, where it's not a choice of our crops and livestock or us, it's simply a matter of "The noisy fools just scared of the deer I was going to eat. Oh, well, the young one will do."

They're smart and they are as capable of performing a risk/reward calculation as we are. If they think they can get away with it, the chances they will do it are greater.

They know we'll mount a search and scour the area. They know we'll assemble, organize, and use our "stuff" to make the area where the kid disappears uncomfortable. But look at it this way. What family group in its right mind is going to take up residence in a park where hundreds of people come and go regularly? None. If one decides to take a kid, it's group is a ways a way to begin with, so not at risk, the kid is entirely portable, and by the time we get our act together, it's long gone with the kid.

I find the following analysis reasonable.

They're almost always hungry.

They're always on the lookout for food.

If one travels into a park, they're looking for food.

They'll steal our camp food given the chance, they raid a dumpster just as readily.

But to some bigfoot, the untended kid will do just as well, the bigfoot just has to decide that he's bee-lining out of there after the grab.

So how many of us look at them as just animals?

How many of them look at us as just troublesome, but potential food.

If all of them preyed on people, I'd be long dead. But I'm convinced that a couple of times I was just lucky.

Oh, and on the subject of setting aside territory for them, all well and good....but what keeps them out of our territory? Especially since they have adapted to take advantage of our food sources?

You can keep us away from them, but you can't keep them away from us.

100% agreed.

Guest BastetsCat

weather the BF eat people or not....If they are taking people for any reason; any reason....it is wrong. Period. It does not matter why.

The title of the video...is BF eating our kids....then using the 411 books as the entire backbone of the flick is disturbing to me. None of us know what is taking any of the people. Kids and adults. The idea though that BF are harmless benign creatures is a little too sunshine and roses for me. It has been documented that they hunt deer and elk, and other creatures. They are believed to be Carnivores....There is no other carnivore on the planet that I am aware of that does not or would not take advantage of oppertunity and eat a person....including other people (historical cases abound).

As far as taking their land???? These are all in national parks....or close to them. It is not like there is a cluster on the outskirts of LosAngeles.

For Mountain Lions and Bears....If a mountain Lion grabs someone there is typically a blood trail to follow. Because when they grab they do so with teeth and claws, not with hands and fingers. If you read the cases in the book, I am told, they are quickly ruled out. Just listening to all of the interviews about the books they are quickly ruled out. Though I do not dispute the fact that ML and bears are known to steal kids away. ML or so.