Guest Theagenes

Did The Stablized Pgf Change Your Thinking?

Martin

A second speed.

Looks like the actual speed would be between the two.

Thanks Romano

There is obviously a huge difference in the two clips.

What speeds are they played at?

Thanks

PBeaton

Tontar, Absolutely incredible ! "For some reason, Patty proponents take the liberty of altering the reality shown in the two films." That is absolutely hilarious ! Your own comparison of the two films tells a different story from what you are sayin' here an have said in the past, that simple. So who doin' the alterin' ? As for McClarin slumpin' forward an takin' bigger steps, yah right. Take one look at how vertical his torso/back is compared to hers, he's not slupped as much as she is, nor are his legs bent to the same degree. An takin' bigger steps, takin' bigger steps than her ? Or takin' bigger steps than normal for a 6'5" guy would take ? Cause I thought you said she walks like a normal person does ? An a 6 foot guy would have ta take bigger steps to just match the 6'5" guys bigger steps at which point...I'm thinkin' it just wouldn't look like a normal walk for a person. I don't think his head is bowed much, more like he's lookin' where he's steppin'. An he is not consistently taller than Patty. :nono: First 3 images of McClarin he appears taller, an the last 3 images of him when he's on higher ground. In between those, she is as tall or taller than he is. You just draw the red line on her head, an the yellow line well above McClarin's which is quite misleadin' by the way. I would love it if you took this to the Comparison thread, so we could address who's alterin' reality. Shall we? Thanks.... Pat....(Sorry in advance, can't get it off bold for some reason ?)

Tontar

Pat, you must be looking at the poorly aligned sequence, not the corrected one.

Patty is not that slupped. Her butt is really big, and if it is a suit, that huge padded butt sticks way out in the rear, which is why it has been called the "diaper butt". The subsequent profile with a huge padded but would then make it look as if she were slupped more than she actually was. Go collect Kit's PGF materials to send to Bill, and while you are sorting through it all, take a look at the photos of the suit and see how padded the butt is and how tall the suit is. :-)

PBeaton

Tontar, Beg ta differ, but she is. It is evident not just from the back of her torso, but also from the front. Why would you say "while you are sorting through it all" ? Sounds like somethin' someone of poor character would do, go through somethin' that wasn't there's, are ya tryin' ta suggest somethin' ? Funny, wasn't that long ago you were surprised I didn't jump on the bandwagon regardin' a certain hoax theory. Oh well...care ta hit the Comparison thread when ya get the chance ? Pat...

Tontar

So we differ in what we see and how we interpret it. That's fine.

As far as you managing to find some mischief in my suggesting you make yourself available to help get Kit's materials to Bill, ya gotta get off this whole cultural conspiracy theory kick. If I wanted to say you were of poor character, I would have. And I would not have suggested you participate in the materials transfer.

If you think that "sorting through" somehow correlates to poor character, that's gotta be some serious paranoia going on there. Think hard now, if Kit left his bigfoot stuff in Canada, it's most likely he left a good deal more there that wasn't bigfoot stuff. Right? He's a musician, so he has loads of musical stuff as well, and probably a good deal of other "stuff" that people tend to acquire over the years. All that would need to be "sorted through" in some fashion to separate the BF stuff form the rest, and organized into some sort of shippable order, versus just piled into a huge cardboard box in a mess.

But, if you think that sorting through things is a dishonorable process, then either pile everything into boxes, rice cakes, cereal boxes, undies, records, music CD's, whatever you find, ship it to Bill, and let him sort through it. Or say no thanks and let someone else figure out how to get Kit's goodies to Bill.

I try to give you a complement and it goes flying off into lala land.

PBeaton

Tontar, Put your two initial comments together startin' with the "LOL ! Yeah, I trust Pat...", maybe it's just me, but the "LOL!" wasn't the best way ta start. But hey...no worries. Pat...

gigantor

For me, the stabilized version confirmed by biggest suspicion, the "pillow butt".

Focus on Patty's arse, no way that's a natural butt IMO. You can clearly see the butt pad, it's actually more like a diaper contraption, it overlaps the upper thigh and the crease lines are visible.

Edited by gigantor

PBeaton

gigantor, In these frames, I don't know, I've always thought it looked like there is flexion occurrin' in her lower right buttock just above the fold of the buttock. An if you notice the lighter area just above that, pay attention just a little lower an to the right of it, when her right arm is almost all the way forward, you'll notice another buldge protrude then retract. Looks like flexion of the lower thigh(vastus lateralis) as well just above the knee as right leg goes back(just as ours does). Myself, these all look like actual functionin' muscles in my opinion. Just what I see. Pat...

gigantor

Ooops, tried to edit the post and ran out of time. Here is the full post as I intended it.

-----------

For me, the stabilized version confirmed by biggest suspicion, the "pillow butt".

Focus on Patty's arse, no way that's a natural butt IMO. You can clearly see the butt pad, it's actually more like a diaper contraption, it overlaps the upper thigh and the crease lines are visible.

post-338-0-63353500-1358917867.gif

Now an untouched still and a BFF style highlight of the area in question:

post-338-0-75997400-1358917936.png

post-338-0-97913900-1358917992.png

Next the butt pad with clear creases showing, no way that's natural:

post-338-0-08739400-1358918067.png

Finally, the contraption crease on the upper thigh. It's almost a straight line:

post-338-0-05700300-1358918153.png

I hear you Pat, just what I see...

PBeaton

gigantor, By crease, are you talkin' bout the shadow that goes upwards from where buttock meats back of her thigh ? That would be the fold of the buttock I mentioned above, we have one as well. Givin' her massive size, she would have to have a massive set of buttocks in order to function. An if I'm correct in my thinkin', her compliant gait would likely mean variation in structure, both musculature an skeletal. As for the horizontal line/shadow across thigh, my guess,is a ol' injury. This ol' buck was hit by a car years ago, busted up its leg pretty bad as you can see, but he's still goin'. Notice in the close up photo, inner back right leg, notice a near perfect circle, huh ! Pat...

post-279-0-78197600-1358920117_thumb.jpg

post-279-0-17952500-1358920155_thumb.jpg

Edited by PBeaton

Tontar

Gigantor, that's a big one. Probably the biggest problem I see too. In the stablizations, you can see that accordion deal go all the way to the front, worst at the beck where it seems to tuck under (not just crease like a human butt would), but that action works its way all the way along the side too, following a panty line shape, up to the front of the hip. That just isn't like anything on any human, or gorilla, or elf leg, nothing like it at all. The diaper butt is so firm, so unyielding, and that hip section shouldn't be where all the flexing should be happening.

PBeaton

Tontar, Again, like I told ya before, it happens even with our leg/butt, an Bill showed how the skin comes together an rubbed off the make up from model. An we're talkin bout a point of articulation on a animal covered in hair, hair pulls apart/separates at these locations. An again, if as is likely, her structure is different than ours, an she walks differently, why wouldn't the flexion be different. If, if she is real as I believe is the case, her foot superficially looks a lot like ours only larger, yet, it appears to function unlike ours. Pat...

OntarioSquatch

Another diaper butt ;)

igw09x.jpg

And the folds on the back look like cloth folds! Totally unrealistic ;)

• Upvote 1

gigantor

Very weak comparison...

As far as diaper gate goes, I know someone who works in film creating creature costumes. Their most recent work was in the latest Planet of the Apes film. She was shown a high quality sample of the PG film. And the one thing that stood out to her was the butt of all things.

She said that it was amazing and that they couldn't do butts like that.