Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest VioletX

If it were true rock, i'd be knocking on their door at 9's in the morning not emailing them, don't worry about that.. ;)

I guess you will not have to do either ; )

RL-"They didn’t leak that to me. I got it open source, a public statement."

Some promo for their show??

Edited by VioletX

Guest vasquatch1984

Something about a guy who has a for profit Bigfoot "Research" organization make me cringe. He has absolutly no credibility what so ever.

Edited by See-Te-Cah NC
Staff Edit 1A

Guest Luckyfoot

Rick Dyer + Bigfoot + a Freezer= deja vu all over again.

If this is another Dyer hoax, may the fleas of a thousand camels infest his armpits and nether regions.

if dyer even had a picture of a tree that bigfoot might have walked by, he'd break into ABC world news at gun point, punch Diane Sawyer in the face and grab her Mic,

and go on a 3 hr rant on how he is the best BF tracker in the world !!!!

For him to be silent about anything like this, is more unbelievable than the freezer gig.

RL has been running on fumes for a while and the recent Ketchum announcement serious fuel. We are all waiting, unable to do anything but hope one day we know more, and can regain some of our time? :) But, I also think RL might have some caution, not wanting to be totally foolish, as he is like us all - happy to be right, not wrong. He has a good following for his blog, so he doesn't need the BE path to web hits (does he even have passive ads?)

...so I am going to guess he thinks there is something to it. Didn't Dryer actually send a "cease and desist" to Shawn...why bother if you have nothing....? So, could be..

.the underwear is a nice touch to the story anyway.

We are so sad! But, like most, " fool me once shame on you, fool me twice..and you fooled me twice" ...(can any of us say that correctly now and not mess with it to honor GWB?)

Personally I hope he didn't and they don't.

But, if it is true may he rue the day?

Or pray for him?

That he gets all he deserves?

Oh, Please Oxford settle this!

Edited by apehuman

Sykes requested Bigfoot samples in the spring.

(I wonder if he already had samples for the other cryptid hominins. I read the

idea for the study came to Drs Sykes & Satori as they viewed or discussed such

remains at the Lausanne Museum.)

They planned to do a quick study, and publish now in December. Quick = mtDNA.

I dunno how the mtDNA turned out for yeti, yeren, orang pendek and almas ...

Did he duplicate Ketchum's findings for Sasquatch: human?

If so, he is/has now retooled to test the nuDNA. Yes?

Not holding our breath.

Guest BFSleuth

Not holding our breath.

Based on communication with Dr. Sykes (yes, people actually send and receive e-mails) he's into analysis of mtDNA. The report won't be released according to the original time line, but will be delayed.

Rick Dyer + Bigfoot + a Freezer= deja vu all over again.

If this is another Dyer hoax, may the fleas of a thousand camels infest his armpits and nether regions.

I think reading the Ketchum Report thread over the last couple of days would lead us to wish he would get lice.... at least we could then study the lice DNA...

Not holding our breath.

he didn't even send out the samples yet, meldrum said this on his FB page. So is way behind schedule. yet,nobody is giving him a hard time.

If Sykes followed Melbas format he would be getting a hard time, he would also probably not have a job.This is the first announced delay that I am aware of, is it not? How many times has Ketchum postponed when her paper was due to be released? If Sykes had spent years postponing results while making (or allowing the leaks of) declarative statements about the nature and existence of Bigfoot, off the cuff with no evidence backing his claims, interspersed with unbelievable claims, he would be getting a hard time.

Maybe she did mean "Angel DNA" figuratively, and not literally, I'll give her that. Maybe sasquatches did braid her horses hair. Maybe she did see a family of five cavorting in the meadow carelessly. Maybe they don't object to her presence. Maybe all of these things are true. BUT, if I was releasing a scientific paper to be published, I would have definitely kept ALL of those odd sounding details to myself until AFTER my paper was peer reviewed and published. It doesn't take a genius to know that was probably not the best route to take.

Edited by Irish73

This is the real deal folks. We all know Dyer had a real bigfoot back in 2008, but the M.I.B's stole it from him, leaving him no other option but to use a suit. Dyer is the best bigfoot tracker in the world, all other competition crumbles beneath his feet. All hail Dyer, conquer of bigfoot.

Edited by squatting squatch

This is the real deal folks. We all know Dyer had a real bigfoot back in 2008, but the M.I.B's stole it from him,

leaving him no other option but to use a suit. Dyer is the best bigfoot tracker in the world, all other competition

crumbles beneath his feet. All hail Dyer, conquer of bigfoot.

While I am sure that's all true, his credibility would be better now had he told us of the MiB's theft. :cheese:

Matt Johnson is calling him out on this on FB, basically challenging him to make a yes/no comment on did he shoot a BF and does he have the body, he's acting very coy giving half answers like he's got something to hide. What a weasel.