Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Looks like some folks will do whatever it takes to extend that 15 minutes of fame/notoriety.

My buds used to have a name for those 'look at ME!', Hollywood types. "Attention Whores". Own it...

SSR Team

I agree Mike, SOOOOOO many within this subject though that it's scary..

Edited by BobbyO

okay WTFKs geez, if this is true I personally want to strangle myself for not being more aggressive or outspoken, something. This is sick and of the flavor it just might...what? Come back to bite the killer? Can this be true? If it is, it is time for laws don't you think?...somehow.

http://www.thecrypto...-is-on-ice.html

Problem for me is it is all tied to a release of "Monsters and Men"...so thinking Blair Witch here....but it is possible I suppose.

Anyone else tired of the Monster moniker?

Edited by apehuman

Guest JenJen of Oldstones

^^^Oh I know! The whole idea of shooting Bigfoots for fame or science or for any other reason just hurts me deeply as an individual and a human being. If the above story is true... stop the world, I want to get off.

Guest VioletX

^^^Oh I know! The whole idea of shooting Bigfoots for fame or science or for any other reason just hurts me deeply as an individual and a human being. If the above story is true... stop the world, I want to get off.

Now he is owning up to it::

http://bigfootevidence101.blogspot.com/2012/12/breaking-news-bigfoot-is-dead.htm

unknown primate...not human?

Guest vasquatch1984

Rick Dyer is a PT Barnum type. "There's a sucker born every minute" and he aims to exploite us for whatever reason. I think ANYONE who goes out of their way to hoax the community and the nation as a whole, should have some stuff to answer to. If anyones got the tar, I've got the feathers.

Now he is owning up to it::

http://bigfootevidence101.blogspot.com/2012/12/breaking-news-bigfoot-is-dead.htm

unknown primate...not human?

that link doesn't work for some reason...

Guest JenJen of Oldstones

I think they removed the blog post? When I click the link, I get "Sorry, the page you were looking for does not exist on this blog."

People in Georgia and Texas should write their congressmen and state officials and pass a law making it illegal and punishable by prison time to publicly claim to have an unknown primates dead body or live body and fail to produce on in a timely manner. Then if you got one, no problem. If not five years in the pokey. And the legistlatures would actually pass it if you can get it brought before the respective bodies(no pun intended lol ) they will pass it on a voice vote as a tongue in cheek law, but it would still be the law.

If the state of Texas doesnt have problem with the harvesting of a Sasquatch, in a more serious and sickening vein, there should at least be legal sanctions against the cooking and consuming of the body by humans or peoples livestock or pets. As it stands, apparently Sasquatch would be treated as any other game aminal, to be consumed, mounted or fed to the hogs or dogs, which just doesnt seem right. Our Western culture frowns on such but there is nothing but ones' conscience and convictions to keep that from happening at this time.

''

Guest VioletX

I am actually starting to wonder if there may be some truth to this story, as gullible as that sounds. :unsure: When I check out the film company's work there are some serious sounding documentaries listed. The website does not come off as a sensationalist enterprise.

Has anyone tried calling over there?

SSR Team

Has anyone tried calling over there?

Violet, it's " Bobby's neck of the woods " and not " over there " thank you very much..;)

They don't seem to want to talk to me for whatever reason, maybe the London accent puts them off, who knows.

Most G&F local rules prohibit baiting for hunting. Doing so in a campground, along with shooting a firearm are serious violations. Perhaps numerous ministerial regulations have been ignored as well, in terms of transporting known primate samples, etc. We'll see. Given his "state of knowledge" he could also be liable criminally for something depends on how outraged we are, or the DA, and of course, it it's true.

If a well planned hoaxed viral marketing campaign? Only with the internet!

The Bigfootevidence blog owner will respond to direct inquiry and his identity was an article about two weeks ago...and the blog is searchable. Good Luck!.

Edited by apehuman